Extraterrestrial Gains - 1.0.2 - On Hiatus

sorry to disappoint, but no new bad ends this time ://

That’s okay your doing a great job so far!

1 Like

So I forgot to mention this in the previous post, but some of the images in the game files exceed the barrier for the text. The most prevalent example of this would be the current only bad ending. I’m not sure if you’re already aware of this, but if you aren’t, or just don’t understand what I’m saying, then here’s what I’m talking about.

6 Likes

thanks for bringing this up but yes, i was aware of it. i just need to resize the image a bit, it should be all sorted by next release!

I like this one a lot because it’s got one of my favorite themes: a MC being manipulated by their environment instead of walking in with the goal of eating as much as possible. I look forward very much to the next update.

4 Likes

Am I not supposed to get past the initial hallways? Basically, just two lab areas and the canteen? Nothing to do with the janitor’s closet or crew quarters yet?

1 Like

yeah that’s all that’s available right now.

Alright; just wanted to make sure I was A. not stupid and missing something obvious and B. encountered some glitch.

1 Like

Hope things are going well! I’m curious, are you fleshing out the lab first, or making more areas accessible?

1 Like

the labs will most likely be next but the project’s been on hold for a little while now. I do plan on continuing it but I haven’t had the motivation to do so recently.

2 Likes

looks promising looking forward to more updates

1 Like

i cant wait for more updates! the sounds and sizes are already amazing!

2 Likes

Speaking of sounds, where is that music from?

1 Like

I enjoy what’s here, so far! I am a big fan of the text based exploration wg mansion games, so this is a fun twist on that. Can’t wait for more

5 Likes

I absolutely love the idea behind this game and honestly I would love to donate my time if you ever need any assistance in writing, I would be honored to provide some ideas and/or proof read or even write out some work <3

2 Likes

it’s been a hot minute since i worked on this project, i lost the motivation to work on it and vision of where to take it so i might take you up on that offer.

1 Like

this has me intrigued lol. anything to continue the game’s story

1 Like

been lurking for a long time, just wanted you to know that this is probably my favorite WIP on this site. If you ever need any ideas or support, we gotchu fam

5 Likes

hah, i’m glad you enjoy it and i appreciate the offer :))

2 Likes

so it’s been a long ass time, my bad. I’ve been looking at this project recently though and have been slowly tinkering with it and it’s heading in better a direction. I am however, stumped on a couple things and thought I’d ask you guys for ideas.
basically there’s two things I’ve been struggling with, character concepts and consumables that change the player and other characters. so if anyone has any ideas or concepts they wanna drop or suggest, I’d greatly appreciate it :))

8 Likes