fⒶt

followed, feel free to do fanart if you like :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Followed you too, and thanks for the green light! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Savitri and Luigi character models have been implemented into the game and new build will be out soon :slight_smile:

1 Like

Excited to hear! Expect screenshots soon after the release!

UPDATE:

• Character models for Savitri and Luigi have been added to the game.

• A few spelling mistakes have been corrected.

• Work has begun on the endings of each path and should be finished by thursday at latest unless something goes horribly wrong.

• I have at least new 8 pictures to draw before my wednesday artwork deadline.

• I intend to add some more tracks to the games Soundtrack for ending scenes.

• Credits will be updated as for final build on friday.

That’s my schedule for the next week and I intend to power through development process and get everything finished.

Stay tuned :slight_smile:

3 Likes

A bad concept that got dropped during development was to have an ending featuring a wedding angle with both Jane or Frank, It was written but scrapped due to not fitting the story that well.

This Is Concept sketch of Charlene’s character in the scenario, She will be coloured and posted on my DA instead so the picture doesn’t go to waste.

1 Like

Just a heads up folks The game will be finished within the next 36 hours as I have 2 artworks to finish and endings the write and develop, stay tuned for the FINAL build.

2 Likes

Due to unforeseen circumstances The final build will be delayed a further 24 hours.

1 Like

Its ok I can wait a lil longer

More might be added depending on the extension.

1 Like

I’m not going to have time to add new story arcs to the game so Savitri will get her own game in the future :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sounds good, just do what you can to the existing game

UPDATE:
Game is now and officially completed, enjoy folks :slight_smile:

1 Like

Testing it out right now

Dude i love the endings!!! I also love Savitri and LUIIIIIIIGIIIIIIIIIIII!!! Expect screenshots of my versions sometime in the future!!!

Glad you enjoyed the final version, what did you think of ending Charlene?

1 Like

The Charlene Ending? Do you mean theres 3 endings?

nah just her model dude :slight_smile:

1 Like

Oh, I found it really cool, because her appear ties into both of the endings!

Taking ideas for sequels btw if you folks wish to share ideas :slight_smile: