Fallout 4 Weight gain mod (question for lovers of fat men)

Resolved the issue by going back to an earlier save. Don’t know what caused it but it was interesting see my character grow to fully covering a street. So, far the issue has not come back even though I went pass the point where it started.

I usually don’t comment on others topics and this topic has been silent for a couple months but I’d like to state my opinion, I’m gay male who is also a gainer and I prefer more fat on my character (I only play as a male) and other men and less muscles though there are times where I play a friend of mine who is a fellow gay and gainer who is identified as a ex-jock who graduated high school as a jock but then went to work in an office building and started getting fat and that was when he realized being fat felt better but he does try to retain his muscles only so he never loses any mobility which is different than me since I don’t give a shit if I lost my mobility since I prefer to barely move as it is… Sorry I do that some times where I just go on and on also if you question why I play as a friend of mine that is because I like playing as people I know, sometimes I do play as a female notably my twin sister but in her case I play her if she asks and only in games that have female still have undergarments (Morrowind is never an option and Skyrim lost being an option when it started forcing females to be nude no matter what I did) that allow it which my Fallout 4 won’t since I use the LGBT Couples male version mod which removes Nora from the game and replaces her with a copy of Nate, my twin sister knows how much I hate playing as a female in games and despite me being a few seconds older than her she always pesters me into doing it just to annoy me since she knows that despite me being older than her I’d never control her or our little brother who she has tried to control many times and sometimes I think she gets her control freak tendencies from our mother since she can also be quite a control freak… again I go off topic and this is why I try to never make any comments on other peoples topics and because I talk too much

Dunno if this thread is still alive - but I’d love to see this addition! I don’t really have a huge preference in shape - I just really enjoy fat males in general. I do have this image of a BT3 preset I made, It looks quite good from the back- but the front is a bit wonky.
(back)

(front : The belly is very boxy and has a lot of sharp corners, just a bit awkward. )
(and side just for more of a ref)

I think this is a reasonable shape for most- the only thing that would need to be heavily revised is the belly/chest area but if you are still considering adding male support to your mod - This might be a good ref to work off of!

4 Likes

i know it’s been a while since anyone’s talked in this thread, but what mods are you using in these screenshots? i just got the game myself, and these look pretty great for the kind of character i’m going for!

1 Like

sorry to bother you folk, so i am trying to get this mod to work and my looks mod dont work and the cbbe doesnt work either and there is no weight displayed in the weight gain mod itself
here is some screenshots
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur
Imgur

Did you download all of the requirements for coldsteelj’s mod? do you have the dlc needed for coldsteelj’s mod? and are you using the SSBBW body that mod uses and are using the correct clothes and armor that coldsteelj used in their mod?

Otherwise I don’t really think if gives you a real weight and muscle numbers, fallout4 doesn’t have a weight scale like skyrim did of being 0 to 100, you just need to install of of coldsteelj’s requirements, and just eat food to get fatter, and run or use the gym equipment that the dlc provides to lose weight and build up muscles

There is also a mod that changes out the radiation gun randomly for a gun that makes both player and NPCs fat, but I forget what its name is.

i did, the thing is that the body doesnt change at all, not even eating something changes it and i still have the vanilla body as well

No, I think you need check Bodyslide. Search on Coldsteelj’s ssbbw. Find “Nude” with ssbbw once you find it click Build. After that make sure you click Batch Build multiple too. And of course Be sure you turn “Build Morphs” on too.

yes what Shadjo said, you have to use the ssbbw body that coldsteelj mod uses to see weight gain changes, so you can’t use a vanilla body or your own body also you need to batch build all outfits for this to work and only the ones listed in coldsteelj mod page on deviantart will really work with the mod.

Now you can open the coldsteelj’s body in bodyslide and set the size sliders to what ever you wanted for your bodies and it will still work

thanks, i finally fixed it up

this mod just confuses me, I’ve done all the step by step guide, installed everything asked.
Character has effects of wg and message comes up but no gain.

Also model texture gets weird splotches of colour.

It’s not well explained how the outfit model thing in Bodyslider works, THAT may be my issue if preview things in Bodyslider aren’t supposed to have working textures.

Now doing the Bodyslider thing again there appears to be a new window that wasn’t well explained now popping up.

ok managed to get the mod working except for this:

Q: - Some of outfit models in the game look purple.
A: - You didn’t properly install those outfits modifications or you shouldn’t create those outfit models in bodyslide, because some of them are replacers.
You can fix purple textures by installing correct outfit modifications (textures).

How am I supposed to know what the correct ones are?
I just followed your guide which didn’t say anything about what should/shouldn’t be done in Bodysliders.

I’ll tell you more: even I don’t know which outfit models in bodyslide related to which exact modifications. For years different people requested or commissioned conversion of all those different outfit models which listed in description. After a few years even some modifications has been changed by original creators. The only thing I know: list of all outfit modifications exist in description and if you install all of them you shouldn’t have purple textures since all textures will be installed.

1 Like

Whatever it is…I need that gun mod.

That’s a part of Coldsteelj’s mod

DON’T KNOW WHAT TO DO HERE !!!

READ my description with installation instruction.

2 Likes

Bruh, I’m fkn stupid

1 Like

The mod is awesome! Only real issue I am having, and I am sure its cause I did not do something correctly, is that clothes don’t seem to show any growth. Yes I downloaded some of the clothing packs and did the Build and Batch build on bodyslide. Any advice?

When nude, everything works smooth :slight_smile: