Fallout 4 Weight gain mod (question for lovers of fat men)

When you say “some of” the clothing packs, did you get one of the vanilla clothing packs? Also did you select the bodyslide files for those clothing packs that have been converted for the SSBBW3 body without selecting multiple for the same clothing? Bodyslide will usually tell you if you have selected multiple of the same item and ask you which ones do you want to use. Idk but it sounds like a Bodyslide issue so you may want to start there.

Will male support ever be actually added?

2 Likes

Is the idea for male support for the game still coming or is coldsteelj busy with other mods/irl stuff? Also would it be difficult to take the fat male models from skyrim and integrade them to FO4 with BodyTalk 3?

i understand this things takes a long time, especially with bethesda’s sphagetti code and all, it’s just that we need a little update

1 Like

Unfortunately I am not interested in adding male support anymore. This turned out to be more difficult than I originally planned and will require a lot of time to redo the code which I don’t want to waste on it.

thanks for responding and being honest about it, hopefully male support will be added in the future

I have followed the steps to the letter, done everything I can, even looked and repeated what was in the deviantart comment section and I just cannot get this mod to work 100%

Either it works but 99% of the outfits don’t have textures.
It doesn’t work but vanilla clothes keep textures.
Or every woman is at max size despite me setting the slider of everything to 0 in CBBE.

I have tried to get this to work for days and I just cannot understand it, finally fixing the purple texture issue has broken every other mod I do not want to spend my time unchecking boxes for any more hours.

It can be very nerve-wracking trying to get it to work. I was reminded of that again the other day when I started over on a fresh mod install for a new playthrough and had to go through all the steps again since last time I played Fo4 with the mod like 2 years ago. Maybe I can help?
If you have discord you can contact me over there I’m [REDACTED] with just a solid black pfp.
I may be able to help you, who knows.