Fat Samurott/pokemon pack : The last bite

Welcome all of you to the chubby pokemon pack~

all this is possible thanks to Fat Alex

brings a total of 6 new models and each of them with a version compatible with Just another bite

download the skins here

You need “customizable player model”

26 Likes

was hoping you’d release these, awesome to see them in their own topic!!! are these just cpm models, or is there a download for the ‘just another bite’ mod i’m not seeing?

You only need customizable player model, the models that are marked with “JAB” you only need to download the “just another bite” mod and use it together with cpm

1 Like

I know this may sound a bit odd, but could I ask for a version of this that starts off slimmer? That way you’re going from skinny to extra fat, rather than just fat to extra fat?

2 Likes

I was also wondering this. I think the latest version of the Fat Alex mod has thin to fat weight gain capabilities but I don’t know if that’s possible to implement to this mod, sorry if it isn’t. I just like the idea of a thin Pokemon lady turning into a big blob after getting very gluttonous. x3

I could but only with a specific model that you want

Well, more than anything, I removed the skinniest version because the model looked quite strange because the animations are made with the proportion of the fat body

1 Like

Thank you kindly for the offer! The lucario one would be nice.

1 Like

So she would be the Lucario who went from skinny to blob, right? Do you want it to be with slide or with JAB compatibility

3 Likes

Yes, for a more noticeable weight gain effect. JAB Compatibility please. Again, thank you so much for the offer!

1 Like

-------Poke news!-------

I’ve been working on a new section called “echo fatties”

This section will be the style of the Smash Bros clone characters or those known as “echos”

I do this with the purpose of being able to make skins in a much calmer way and which I enjoy without getting stressed because I get sick from all the stress

These models will not have their own animations or a JAB compatible version and will only be a re-skin of the models that I have made previously

I will inform you of any news, stay tuneeeeeed~

2 Likes

Any shot that Mawile could be an option in the future?

Sadly no, I’m not such a fan of characters that have more than one mouth

Hey just a question about the Flareon if you plan to release him as i did not saw it on the list

I’m going to take everything together or that’s what I have planned, if I see that it takes me a while to make them all, I will take out the models in parts

1 Like

mini update~

Samurott now has a snout and a mini dancing animation!

2 Likes