Minecraft Fatty Alex Model 3.0 (Weight Gain Edition) OFFICIAL RELEASE

My Fatty Alex Model 1.0 and 2.0 for Minecraft seem to be pretty popular, so I’ve been working on version 3.0 for a bit now. The new model features revamped animations, new animations, slight model revisions, and most importantly an adaptive weight system. The size of your player model is directly tied to your hunger level, so eating food actually increases your weight!

Here’s the min and max weight for comparison:

You can see the model’s animations here, and the adaptive weight system here (Note: These videos come from an earlier build of the model and are not up-to-date).

This model is designed to be used with the Customizable Player Models mod (available for Forge and Fabric).

Update: Model is live!

New features: updated textures and model, updated animations, weight sliders, hourglass slider and more!

Download Link: Download Here
(Note: There are three separate models included, each determines how your model gains weight. Health, hunger and sliders.)

32 Likes

Pretty nice model, and i can’t wait for this!

oh this looks amazing! can’t wait to see more of this in the future!

1 Like

Besides Forge or Fabric, what other mods do I need to make the most of this Alex model?

I’d recommend the First Person Model mod so you can see your model in first person!

2 Likes

Pretty good, I like it!

hey sorry to ask but how would i put these mods into curseforge. I’ve tried what i could but this is my first time modding minecraft and i dont know what to do.

Generally you would need a Curseforge profile of a specific Minecraft version with the corresponding version of Customizable Player Models (CPM) [1.18.2, 1.20.2, etc)
Mods (for example CPM) should be placed in the [mods] folder in the profile/instance
( curseforge → minecraft → Instances → [profile name - this can be a modpack available on CF that you’ve installed] → mods ).
Mod files are ID’d as ____.jar files.
CPM model files are ___.cpmproject and should be in a [player_models] folder in the same directory as the [mods] folder.

I’m also running into an issue trying to use Alex 3.0, which is that the .cpmproject files included in the Google Drive download link are being treated as folders by Drive that are being zipped for download, and unzip as folders instead of .cpmproject files and thus cannot be read via CPM in the Minecraft client.
Unfortunately, I don’t know what the solution is at this time. There may be an alternate download method that preserves the file type via Twitter, but I don’t know for certain as I don’t have a Twitter account and thus my ability to use that site is extremely limited.

Can someone please make a tutorial or record on how to download the mod and make it work? I really wanna play this mod… please

1 Like

Heya! You ever think about making this work for Just Another Bite? I think it’d translate well!

Ya… no matter what i do i cant seem to get it to work we will need a tutorial posted here from some one who got it to work or the creator but would love some screen shots of were the file is placed and how.

1 Like

to those having trouble getting the file to download as a cpmproject file instead of a zip file, i think i figured it out, when on the google drive page you have to right click on one of the 3 options (health/hunger/sliders) and click download, for some reason drive makes cpmproject files zip files when they are downloaded in a zip file, hope this helps, and yes i made an account just to say this

1 Like

Right clicking on the files wasn’t even an option- at least until I logged in to a Google account. Then everything downloaded just fine (didn’t zip). So that seems to be the hurdle

1 Like

Would anyone like pokemon skins with this model?~

BECAUSE I HAVE CREATED THEM! just for you dears~

súper pokeChubby skins - Google Drive

New version

12 Likes

Wow, I love these models! I’d love to see more.

Now, relating to the thread as a whole, I’d love to see this ported to Figura! From what it looks like, it’s not too different from CPM, but I’m not a modeler. I find it easier to use from an end-user standpoint, is all.

1 Like

Excellent work, I am already thoroughly enjoying these skins.

1 Like

believe me, there will be many more skins~

And regarding the figure, I should find out how it works, because it works with blockbench but when I try to open it the model is corrupted

2 Likes