Fat Till Friday

Fat Till Friday is a sequel to my previous Visual Novel FlabraKadabra!

Michelle returns, post-fattening in a point and click adventure. Your decisions determine whether she’ll be slimming back down or spiraling deeper into obesity.

The story will feature multiple romancable characters, alternate endings and a dynamic weight system that only goes in one direction: up!

The game is set to release in November 2023.
A free demo is available on itch.io and the final release is TBD.

If you’re interested in supporting the project consider donating to my Patreon!
Doing so gives you access to weekly alpha builds of the game, My discord where I’ll be posting updates on the project, and a whole lot of my art!

This month, I’ll be splitting my Patreon earnings with the composer Danny Greyiers who will be returning to create this game’s origional score!
Danny Greyiers returns from composing the first game and brings his incredible talent to this project through his music as well as original SFX and jingles.

Thank you all for making this possible!
Weight Gaming has been a beacon of creativity in the community, and your feedback and support has been invaluable!

Please comment what you’d like to see in this installment of Michelle’s story, and feel free to
check out more of my work at Kynesart.com

66 Likes

Very hyped, looking forward to it.

2 Likes

Honestly excited, and definitely love your art - so looking forward to it!

2 Likes

I am very VERY excited for this project

Especially by the prospect that it seems to have a lot more meat on its bones, pun intended, than its predecessor.

4 Likes

This should be very interesting, looking forward to progress updates and the full release~

2 Likes

Looking forward to it :slight_smile:

how long are you planning the game to be in terms of length?

2 Likes

As a fan of Flabrakadabra, tracking this thread~

2 Likes

Short! The story takes place over five days and it’s not going to be possible to accomplish everything available in a single play-through. If you’re only interested in one of the romance options and confident about the final size you want Michelle to be, you should be able to achieve that ending in one sitting.

2 Likes

Oooh! I loved flabra,the art is sooooo good!
Good luck!

2 Likes

Because I’m curious, what’s the projected idea for Michelle’s final size(s)? Like, nothing specific, just curious as to what to expect.

2 Likes

Michelle Starts the Game at 300 pounds and I’m planning for her to be able to gain another 150 over the course of the game. There’s also the potential for her to gain more weight through magic, but I don’t want to get to far ahead of myself.

4 Likes

Assuming one would get a bit ahead of themselves, how much more weight would the magic cause Michelle to gain?

2 Likes

You’ll have to wait for the release to find out, but I can promise that she has the potential to get a lot bigger!

1 Like

This is something special. Im so invested, its fun and compelling and I want to see where my choices and these characters go!

For how short the demo was relative to the overall plan of a week… I’m hooked.

2 Likes

I’m curious - is there a way to get Michelle to the next stage of fatness in the demo?

3 Likes

Yes! She reaches that threshold after eating about 30 food items. You’ll know that you’ve reached it when Michelle makes a burp SFX.

2 Likes

Thank you so much! There’s a lot planned and I can’t wait for people to see it!

2 Likes

I’ll hafta double check then, I thought I got everything, but I probably missed something obvious…

2 Likes

Bought the full version, but I’m a bit confused about how much further one can go. I’ve met all the folks, there’s only one letter to deliver, nobody is fully romanced and there’s no obvious direction to go in next. I get the game is in development but something saying ‘hey, that’s as far as it goes’ would be nice.

1 Like

That’s a good point! I’m not sure what the best way to implement that might be. Every week I update the game with new content and it gets a little closer to being a complete product.

4 Likes