Fat Till Friday

Probably a good idea to update the first post since this has changed. As well as adding a link to the public demo to the first post.

6 Likes

Makes sense! I’ll make an update right away/ I’m not super familiar with the Weight Gaming forum and appreciate you letting me know that this post is still getting attention.

4 Likes

Posts are never deleted or lost here unless the OP chooses to remove them. So people will still see, comment, and interact with any post made here. Obviously replies will bring the topic to the top of the page listings but even then people can search tags, titles, categories, etc and find a post. It would be good to have it up to date assuming you want others to be able see your content and/or links.

1 Like

Probably worth mentioning there’s currently two threads about this game (other thread: Fat ‘Till Friday - Demo), that’ll just split the traffic and some people might miss updates. If you’ve got an update to share, like a new version of the game, just edit the first post to reflect that and send a reply on the thread to push it to the top of recent activity since editing posts doesn’t send notifications.

2 Likes

Good to know! Thanks for helping keep me in the loop!

I’ll make sure to Use this post for future updates.

3 Likes

Understood - eagerly awaiting. This is the most polished fat game I think I’ve played. Nice to see something that’s not the same old 3D renders.

4 Likes

This game definitely looks so good I decided to support it.

1 Like