FatThickieBeeeessssss: An unfinished game jam submission story

Gave this one a look-see and it looks like a cool idea. The art’s real clean, and the map looks legit.

This looks amazing! BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!

2 Likes

this looks awesome!
beautiful artwork, nice pixelworks, cute characters and sweet WG sequences…
i would love to play this game!
(is there a demo of it out?)

1 Like

Hahaha, well… this is kinda awkward but I am currently working on another project right now, so the development of this game has completely ceased since august. I really like beeees and most certainly thickie beeeees, so I will probably continue it in the future.

Also on the bright side, I have learned a lot since then, so if I ever continue this game it will look much better than it did

and well, the last build, if I remember correctly, you should be able to fly around the map only

3 Likes

Ah, right, hahaha! Well, hopefully, after we get hungry frog girls, we’ll get thick bees girls soon after. :relaxed:

2 Likes

aha, its OK!
take your time.
excellent visuals, tho.

one quick question: can you link me to your completed games/projects (or to even your demo’s) of your previous games? thanks

1 Like

Ah, well, FatThickieBeeeessssss was in fact my first fetish project and on the current version, you can just fly on a world desolate of life and details. The only thing playable that I have right now is the Okui demo that just released yesterday

Pls continue I can help you! I make pixle art!!! :frowning:

1 Like

they are most probably gonna work on it again once they get done with Okui but until now its gonna be more of a consept than anything…from what I can understand that is, not trying to pressure anyone or anything like that. thats just what I am able to make out from the situation is all

1 Like

Yeah, later

and also, I think if I get to work on this again, the concept of the game might change to a simpler thing, since now that I don’t have the restriction of making it about Workspace I have more freedom to do my own thing

1 Like

Hopefully it’ll still feature big bees.

The word bees is literally in the name of the game, I wouldn’t change it to FatThiccie honeybadgers or FatThiccie orcas all of a sudden

1 Like

lol I didn’t know what you meant by concept. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

i think it would be a more simple bee based weight gain. less story since its not going to be part of the game jam thing

Yep, more shooting and fattening things with your honey blaster

1 Like

it kind of disappoints me that a lot of the games here are a lot more about the weight gain over a actual story.
buts that me being more as i call it Plot with clop guy (im a brony so I originally used terms from that community) or in other words I like a story with fetish content over a fetish with a small story. or a pure fetish game/story

Aren’t the vast majority of games here interactive stories, visual novels, and RPGs that focus on stories? To me, the thing that is actually missing from the community is a video game with cool gameplay and nice visuals

PS: The site is called WeighGaming… so maybe that’s why most of the games focus on weight

2 Likes

its not the focus on the weight its more how a lot of fetish games I find tend to lack on the story.
thats my problem they push story for fetish stuff.

Aren’t the vast majority of games here interactive stories, visual novels, and RPGs that focus on stories?

I just can not comprehend a game like those that focus on stories not having a story at all.

In those types of games, stories are literally all you have.

Do you mean that all those games are just slideshows of fat characters, or that the story is just not good? Sorry, I don’t play those types of games, so I don’t have first-hand experience

1 Like

You’re not the only brony here. /)