FatThickieBeeeessssss: An unfinished game jam submission story

ok I thought on how to better explain what I ment.
I like games or stories that have the Fetish as more of a Spice as I call it to the game/story
like Coruption of champions you can play the entire game with out any transformation or sex. thus its Not a Key part that you Have to do to play the game. its just something to add to the game.
and even though I like those kinds of game I am not saying I don’t play games or read stories that are about a fetish its just my favorit are ones the are more about a plotline with a added fetish over a plotline thats mostly about the fetish.

It’s pretty damn hard to play games like CoC and NOT get transformed. XD

yeah but you don’t HAVE to.

I think that results from fetish content being a bit all or nothing. People looking for a regular game are going to be put off by fetish content, and people playing for the fetish content don’t really care if it’s optional, because that’s what they came for. Making it optional means you’re essentially making a whole game, and then tacking something on that makes a lot of people like it less and not integrating the part that the rest of the people will definitely play well with the rest of the game.

7 Likes

ok fair enough that makes sense

Stop having a discussion of this in my bee forum

It’s getting out of hand buzz buzz

2 Likes

here he is if-my-oc-was-a-bee(lol)-pixilart

This is cute as hell

So, well.
I thought for a moment that posting contribution to the author’s original artwork in this thread can be upbringing in some way, and so I am here with this fan artwork, I guess?
All the credits go to the original creator, I don’t own any characters n’stuff.
By the way, maybe second time making pixel art. (as you can see, aseprite is trial version)
P.S Level of polishing needed here is astonishing, but honestly I wasn’t able to finish it properly.

11 Likes

Haha, that’s very nice, dude. Thanks :yellow_heart:. And yeah, the only thing that’s stopping me from finishing my projects is lack of programming knowledge, but hopefully I manage to get into programming this summer

5 Likes

I could help you with programming/questions. if you want.

1 Like

Well thanks dude, I appreciate it. I’ll keep you on mind :yellow_heart:

This image doesn’t mean anything. I was just playing and experimenting with a remastered design, and I thought you guys would like to see =P

12 Likes

Oh, I absolutely do.

Reminds me that I need to get back to my own art…

1 Like

I like the more recent design. it just looks better though I do like the existing boobs

1 Like

Well of course, I have become twice the artist I was last year, and yeah… boobs… I don’t even know how to respond to that

1 Like

Yeah… I haven’t seen from you in a while

1 Like

thats more I prefer Female weight gain over male. that and its neat when you know that most worker drones in a bee hive are female

1 Like

I do, Boobees.

It’s really that simple.

3 Likes