Fatties Eating Fatties! A Vore-focused, WG RPG -- update 2/1/24, Ver 0.8.0.1!!! (insert vore joke lol)

I just finished playing the game and i have to say i love it .The only problem i have is that i can’t finish the cultist mission(I did everything he told me to do). Other then that have you considered adding a quest tracker in the menu?

The cultist seems to have an issue, so it’s not just you.

And I suppose I really should look into adding a tracker if I’m gonna insist on adding all these quests, huh.

1 Like

A tracker would be very helpful, yes

Indeed, a quest track would be handy if possible.

nope. All new save. Maybe? The one uploaded here is the newest one, right?

How do you get a mayoral pardon?

When you pay off the debt from charity it gives you the option to recruit or get the goods which I would assume includes that

what a strange thing to put in a fetish game

3 Likes

I get that it might rub some people the wrong way but I’m pretty sure it’s probably satire.

Is the “Skip Action” choice supposed to take up one of the skill slots? Also, is it supposed to drain fullness, when most of the other skills do not?

Yeah, in so much it’s a conscious gameplay action. Although maybe I should see if I can stick it on the main combat menu.
And the idea is that your party members don’t want to skip their turn, so they lose a bit of fullness waiting around impatiently.

How do you enable vore?

I’m having a bit of progression trouble in Phase 2
I don’t know where to get Rachel to go and work because I keep gett the same dialogue when she introduced the idea
And I saved some money in the patch and grinded some Mercy point but I don’t know where to give the money?
( I have Phoebe and Jeff too so I don’t know how to trigger the recruitment for Charity )

Its on by default. You have to choose to disable it, not the enable it…
Unless you did disable it, in which case the apartment mirror re-enables it

Rachel should leave , or be flagged as having left, once you send her off with a lunch. To get her back, you need to go through an underground dungeon once.

Charity can’t be recruited unless you’ve paid off the apartment.

How do you get the lunch I’m guessing it’s in the fridge?

No, it’s something much more convoluted.
But if you’ve talked to her and she’s just looping dialogue, i guess something else broke :frowning:

That lunch idea isn’t bad, actually.
I might change it to that.

Thats fine I’ll see if I can start the phase over

1 Like

Yeah it’s still giving me the dialogue between the MC and Rachel I haven’t seen a a option for lunches

Quick question, do you mean to make the max save slots to be four? Asking because I want to make more saves, but only four slots are available.