Fatties Eating Fatties! A Vore-focused, WG RPG -- update 2/1/24, Ver 0.8.0.1!!! (insert vore joke lol)

I might raise it a bit, but not too many more… The intent is to make the player really commit to what they’ve done, with respect to who they’ve recruited, or how they played.

Of course, that kind of methodology works better when the game’s done, and not prone to weird bugs…

There is a bug where there is a empty space for one of the skills and wont do whatever it is that the skill is

That’s the weak enemy skill spot, I believe. There’s some jank with it being invisible and then showing up when procced… I’ll be changing that next update.

1 Like

So i disabled vore at the beginning when game asked me what i think about that, then i had my second tutorial fight with housewife and i decided to capture her.
Now i enabled vore again, but there’s no option for me to “eat” enemy - does not matter is she/he has 1 or 20/30 hp and my characters always have 0 fullness when i want to eat someone.
I assume that dealing with second housewife while having disabled vore, makes that permanently disabled (even after enabling that again) or just make it impossible to eat enemies while being in fight.
BTW. How am i supposed to bring cheerleader to this red haired girl, if i can’t catch them due to missing “weak” on them?

The cheerleaders are caught automatically after you just beat them normally. They won’t be in your inventory but the game tracks them. You don’t need to use the actual capture skill on them.

1 Like

Fair enough. I’m the kind of guy that wants to explore all avenues and have all the save slots in the world, but I understand your idea. But as you just said, it works better with a game that is finished instead of one that is slowly getting developed. Perhaps for the time being, you allow at least 20 slots, so that players can explore more paths, and you can get more data. When the game is finished, you can reduce the number of saves back down to 4, maybe 8.

Is there any way to recruit Penny is the gain or cult quest won’t finish?

Penny should theoretically be recruitable if you offer up a party member for her experiment thing.

I’ve offered a party member but don’t know how to get her from there she just keeps mentioning gain and the cult

I have a question for the debate at the start of the second phase. I just want to know who has the best “pay off” or who makes life easier for me, GAIN or the Cult.
I mean, I do want to have easy acces to food with the Cult, and the fact that those demons won’t come after me. However, if GAIN’s thelling the truth, I would like to be one of the higher-ups and not worry about one of their current higher-ups want to deal with me.
Both makes a (debatedly) good case but I just want to know who would be the best pick if I want to, like the game tells us all the time, eat fatties and become fatter.
Edit: Forgot about Expa if you don’t choose either of them, if they’re a good candidate as well that is

1 Like

Provided that something didn’t actually break, it turns out she’s behaving correctly… You can only recruit penny if you didn’t side with gain, or the cult.

The cult and gain presently just have you do the same stuff, and the demon thing is just an empty threat, lol.

That said, choosing them over Expa means you’ll have actual objectives to do, versus wandering around grinding.

Not sure if I’m allowed to ask this, but was there a fix for the cult/gain member being fixed? so that they track that the player actually completed their task. If the fix has been made will it be posted before the next major update or do we have to wait for the next major update.

Very fun game. I especially liked the event with Marissa, and how you can choose who to support her or other woman. Would like to see more events like this. Also kind of wish there will be other ways of handling housewife, who are camping Priya sisters house door, expect beating her or ignoring, like giving her key from the house, or leading her to another house.

No no, that’s a completely fair question! I meant to have another fixed version out sooner, but I needed to mentally step away from bugfixes/eventing for a spell, and ended up getting wrapped up in spriting and asset creation.

I also needed to test for myself what was actually breaking, vs. unforseen variable interference with old saves. (I can confirm without a shred out doubt now that the new phase switch works for phase 1 to 2, for example, on clean saves).

So to that end, it’ll be a little bit longer, but the next fix patch will come out before the next content update, although with how I make and release stuff, invariably a new save will be best for that, too.

Sorry about that, and the silence!

1 Like

Thanks, I’m glad you like it!
And ideally, I’m all for a bit more flexibility in the way players can resolve certain scenarios (I do like that suggestion with the housewife) but with my batting average for successful branching outcomes being… Not great, I’m trying to currently focus on finishing the ‘primary’ scenario structure before I start tossing in smaller stuff like that.

When the final shape is more solid though… Then I’ll return to that design methodology.

3 Likes

Asking if it was allowed was more towards the mods as some don’t like the slightest hint of an update question. Thank you for the response, but if the patch fix is going to be close to the next build release I think I would be okay with it being released into the next build because as you said all it does is take you to a area with enemies to grind off of as a temp phase 3 area. So I don’t mind waiting for the next build to see how that fix looks. also I loved how when you move to phase 2 and a npc says that women are getting fatter, and that the cows from the farm also grew fatter was a nice touch

Would it be possible to have the option to store party members in the penthouse starting phase 2 instead of having to feed one to a new party member? I get the point of the game is vore but working on a party member to then just dump her for a new one that might or does have worse skills then the one you lost is a bit of a downer and then gives me no reason to bother with new party members

Okay this update and what i think about it for far, their are things i like about it and things i certainly do not like about it.

The new intro and tutorial on how to play the game is nice for new players while those who probably want to go through the games might get tired of it quickly so a way to turn it the tutorial before the game starts would be nice.

The Rock Paper sissor combat style system is kinda dated no offense though makes sense with the charatcers that you encounter and can recruit, i suggest a skill tree system that is different for each character to give players customization throughout their play-through just variety (Which i know you can add using RPG-Maker but not sure how)

Jamie in my honesty needs to stop being harassed by every enemy your party runs into once she gets recruited, i can understand for her to get more priority due to her higher stats but she gets attack so often it only takes two enemies with her weakness to cut her to full to nearly down.

The updated mercy system is certainly a nice addition however getting the opportunity to use it… needs work, getting them low enough is fine enough but sometimes you get unlucky and crit them or your too high level and one shot them so thier needs to be an alternative way to capture, eat or spare them (the previous version was actually probably better than this ver in that reguard)

I have yet to do all of the side missions & new ones yet but i do like what is their thus far (Though getting 30 skinnies in phase 2 with the new system is not fun)

What is and isn’t allowed is spelled out here:

As well as in our FAQ:
https://forum.weightgaming.com/faq

1 Like

Is there a list of recruitable characters somewhere? I’m trying to collect every pear-type character.