Fatties Eating Fatties! A Vore-focused, WG RPG -- update 2/1/24, Ver 0.8.0.1!!! (insert vore joke lol)

Nanette, Charity, and Priya are the specific pears, in that they share assets/sprites, learn only butt skills, etc.
Penny and Sheila are designated as hourglasses, though, which might be relevant to you as well.
Penny is exclusive to the non-faction route, though.

1 Like

Fuck YES I absolutely LOVE the new update and I am all for it! There is so much more content its crazy and it just makes me that much more excited for the full release! I don’t care how long it takes just take your time making this masterpiece of a vore rpg game! This is by far the best fat game i have ever played!

1 Like

Also for a kink game this has an absurd amount of content for a demo :open_mouth: Seriously its honestly amazing

1 Like

Thanks for the overview

i regret getting jeff on my team -_- and I can’t get rid of em unless I restart my run

That’s the magic of Jeff!
He’ll have narrative purpose, I swear, but right now the only way to get rid of him is to get rid of phoebe

2 Likes

Huh, so I was definitely right about this game encouraging multiple play throughs :open_mouth: Not that I mind at all! Its honestly a blast to play even if its a bit grindy. Also have u considered changing the way u capture people back to the old way of just beating em?

1 Like

How do you recruit Charity, exactly? Is it a second phase thing or do you have to do it in the first phase?

Beat her in the first phase and then you can recruit her after you pay the new apartments rent. Or just have phobe after u pay off the rent, warning. She WILL join your group if you do so make sure u have a spot aviable

One question: What are we supposed to do once we give the dude 30 skinnies? I can’t open the dang gate.

Thanks! Just got her.

Unfortunately there was no easy way, as far as I could tell, to prevent an item drop from occuring if the player had eaten the given enemy… And I really wanted to have that as an in-combat mechanic. This ultimately led me to the weak enemy system.
At this point, that design is pretty entrenched, so it’s unlikely that I’ll be reverting it.

As for the guy, if he’s who I think he is, there’s no getting inside. It’s just a scene, although I’ll probably be adding to it later.

1 Like

Ah damn that’s a shame. I would maybe suggest then that the Handcuffs can be used on enemies at 40% or below? Its just a tad difficult to round up people sometimes when you get to strong.

And alright just wanted 2 know :+1:

The game is good. but the grind is a tad…annoying at times but thats my only complainant tbh

Is it still possible to play solo? I can’t seem to keep Rumia from joining the party, and I don’t. Really know what to do about that.

That’s partially me trying to compensate for potential early game difficulty, and partially me trying to reduce scenarios… Basically, the only way presently to run solo is to eat rumia using a betrayal token.

Ah, the struggles of game development. LOL. I feel that in my spirit.

The betrayal tokens are still glitched though, right? I tried the patch, with the Map007 replacement file, and it still reads as Rachel eating Rumia for. Some strange reason.

Unless I goofed that up which, I very well may have. . .

Oh, I’m sure that’s also on me. I think it’s pulling name values from the wrong variables, but the actual eating and etc is still correct afaik.

I don’t think so, actually? You get the skill from the devour-ee, but Belch or any other skills never appears on the protagonist’s list if they do that.

As an aside, before I forget, thank you for discussing this with me by the by, and being very patient lol. I know this type of conversation HAS to be headache inducing.

2 Likes

No, thank you (and everyone else) willing to play a buggy, unfinished project. Nearly every commented-on bug or question is some sort of useful feedback!

Mostly, haha. But seriously, it’s no trouble at all.
And it’s certainly better this time than with the previous build’s “diet soda” request.

1 Like