Fatties Eating Fatties! A Vore-focused, WG RPG -- update 2/1/24, Ver 0.8.0.1!!! (insert vore joke lol)

You have to go to her house after the cultist leaves the street in act 1, she is on the eastern side of the map all the way in the last house on the bottom (I believe she is there at least)

can I find her in the act 2

ok uhh which one and how haha

I have not played in a while but if I remember correctly you can only get her in act 1, you get Jeff in act 2 (Just to make sure you can probably still go to her house I could be wrong but I am pretty sure you can not get her in act 2)

you just google rpg maker save editor and then you just load your save file

I honestly love how sketch like the artstyle is, gives some nice implementations on how npc turn into those gluttonous fatties, the only nitpick to some sprites to have a “full” view, going from bottom of the feet to tip of the head, it would definitly look better on spirtes like Busty Neightbor who only has panties and shirt to see also her lower part. As for the other sprite critique, and that is wierd one to point out but here I go, is lack of feet when they clearly are visible. They are certain sprites which definitly have their feet exposed in the sprite but they just have those wierd circles in color of their skin, since I like implications that the Ham Prisoners have only jumpsuit and they basically go around barefooted, makes those designs stand out a little compared to just generic jumpsuits, plus I just like fat feet in general and I know that it’s a hard part of body to do but I’ve seen you do it right so I belive you can do your best with this. I can even commision redraws if you want mate, just for the certain characters.

1 Like

the dev is also the artist for their game, and as bit of a amateur artist myself feet and hands are some of the hardest parts of the body to draw in a normal style. Now draw them with fat on them and it gets harder to make them worth while, so herokero deciding to not focus on those details in order to get the art done faster and ready for their next update is their best option and idea

I can see you wanting those details but it might not be worth them going back and fixing them and not being happy with how they turned out, and to be honest I can see them just putting basic shoes and slippers instead of having to draw fat feet

5 Likes

Will the next update open ups the rest of the main map for phase 3? Regardless keep up the good work👍

2 Likes

I get what you mean mate and first focus should be to release all the phases but I stand by my point that some sprites could be revisited, but not remade in it’s entirety but rather “edit” them out to get rid of those smaller things and yes you can replace some of these could be just replaced the shoes but some can be replaced with feet, depending on the design. Plus the more you do, the more you improve, even if you fail you can learn where to work on your stuff. Besides, if god didn’t put you on this earth to make fat feet better then homie idk what’s the reason for life.

again I’m not the artist for this project, I’ve just been in contact with herokero as I have made a few fixes to the early stages of the player and party sprites for the over world and I am currently making over world sprites for UNFED enemies, but I will say I have been shown new art for later updates and herokero does show complete feet, so those that don’t have full details like feet might be because they were when herokero was learning their art style. They may go back an improve that artwork later like they did with charity’s art

3 Likes

No worries mate, I was just replying to your comment. If that is like that then I am content and still I wish the best Hekero on this project and happy for you mate to reply.

he’s getting better at drawing, his current problem is because of how big some enemy art is, that he can’t fit all of them on screen without covering up most of them which no one would see as a problem :wink:

2 Likes

Really hope the update releases soon, things feel a bit humdrum on my end.

Also, I hope to see new character and npc art too. :smile:

3 Likes

How do you recruit Skein?

Go to excorp and sacrifice a party member to penny for get a item[you can recruit the nameless npc’s like the teacher, your faction npc and offer them instead], then give that to Skein and chase her around the world until you get to city hall and fight a cop. then recruit her

or just look at the prior comments by using ctrl+f and type skein

Is there any way to unlock all of the characters into one save?

Not presently. I’m kicking around something along those lines for a new game plus feature though.

Also, @johnarbuckle503, the overworld is set to mostly return for the next build release. There will be some omissions for story reasons that are actually workload reasons, but otherwise, it’s all back.

1 Like

How do you unlock the fairy as a playable side character?

Also not in the current build, but coming in the new one.

What is the max level for Polly’s size? Like Charities max level for her size is 60.