Fatties Eating Fatties! A Vore-focused, WG RPG -- update 2/1/24, Ver 0.8.0.1!!! (insert vore joke lol)

Screenshot_117
How do you unlock this character?

You talk with her at the school, then go to Priya’s house to find a photo. After that, you return to where you talked with her, fight the guard, and then you can recruit her. You will need Priya to be able to recruit her at all though.

1 Like

the door won’t open th0ough

Did you initiate the quest with priya first?

I don’t believe this sequence was bugged, but i also left in debug npcs at last release, so who knows.

I’ll look into it.

how do you initate the quest?

after I did the support to incitate the quest, I still can’t enter the classroom.

Did you find the photo?

no I didn’t find the photo

Try checking through all the sparkles in the house. You’ll find it eventually.

I’ve always been in love with this game and it was one of my best games ever, but i didn’t declare that here, so thank to every one who was responsible for bringing it out to the world. this is how vore games should be done.

3 Likes

Is there any updates for the game coming in the future?!

the creator is still working on the game yes just please remember it is a game wich berly has a hand full of Devs and there social lifes so dont expect monthly updates. but good games never come out quick so we know that when a update do hit boy o boy is the wait worth it :D.

My recomendation after you did your runs hop on other games to kill time the skyrim VORE mod is still working same with fallout and not to mention all the other games here if you would like recomendations just ask :smiley:

5 Likes

Well i do want recommendations for games similar to this cause i don’t seem to find one
and i did play project fat :upside_down_face:

Feeder Fantasy, The Weighting Game, and Olive and the Ruby Bra are really good games. Some Bullshit is also really good if you like a really good story. I also found the translated version of Elfas Hambrientas (forgive me if I spelled that wrong I do not speak Spanish) Was a really really fun game

3 Likes

unfortunately i played them all maybe only Olive and the Ruby bra i just don’t get. i may give it another chance thank u very much

but wait Some Bullshit isn’t only a stuffing game without weight gain cause i prefer smth with a weight gain and no turning back. sorry i’m so picky here don’t i :smiling_face_with_tear:
( note that English is not my mother language so i may be typing errors Lol :skull:)

Is that it right ?

I am also into weight gain content but Some Bullshit is too good to pass up. I would recommend playing a lot of the Renpy games on this website because all of them have weight gain content, at least the majority do
(it is alright English is also not my native tongue either)

2 Likes

Yeah i will and thank u man i really appreciate ur help here

For screenshots in windows, if that’s what you’re using, you can do Win+Shift+S to take a screen shot with multiple options.

On MacOS you can do a similar thing with Command+Shift+4 or Command+Shift+5

1 Like