Fatties Eating Fatties! A Vore-focused, WG RPG -- update 2/1/24, Ver 0.8.0.1!!! (insert vore joke lol)

No i’m asking is this the end of the game or not but thanks

And before I forget, do not forget to check out the curated projects tab. Some of the games there are actually really really good. Also Gumia’s Unbelted Terror is a must play for weight gain content

1 Like

Is Rumia the only party member that can distract via sound?

1 Like

yeah i think she’s the only one

thanks bro, I appreciate ur help truly i am :saluting_face: :white_heart:

ya that’s the end till now, more will be added with the next update i think

1 Like

As others have said that is the end of the current version

herokero is currently working on the next update, how I know what is going on for a bit is that I am helping make over-world sprites for the game so he tends to share new content that I won’t spoil for anyone. Some might have noticed that the mini boss bertha got her own sprite, that was my work. I am working on new sprites for enemies that I was asked to make, and once I have time and herokero ask for it I’ll make more over-world sprites for enemies to help flesh out the world. My goal is to donate enough sprites that herokero can replace many generic rpgmaker sprites with these new ones to make the game’s world more interesting

All I can say about the next update is going to be nice and I everyone will enjoy it

3 Likes

similar is hard but of the vore and weight gaining that i can find this and project fat are the first to game i pleyd that well were like this but at least i can give you some to kill time with

Super fatty RPG is Similar but not fully
Project G.L.U.T.T is a platformer were you literally vore your way throw.
Chub Chomp Chill can kill some time as your the owner of a apparment complex and fatter up its residents but no vore here yet unless you count some food items trust if its big chick you like then big chick are made here.
then for last if its been a bit sens the last time you played skyrim or fallout both have a GOOD ass vore mod that makes you gain weight as well as mods to make your char model have that fat go to the parts you want.
(edit) starbound has a well made vore and waight gain mods as well.

2 Likes

yeah we’ll be waiting

Thanks man I have played some of the games you mentioned and also Starbound mod and yes recently I want to buy Fallout or I don’t know maybe I will buy Skyrim too but I don’t know which one is better to start with

Well, that’s Hella awesome

skyrim(fantasy magic swords and axes. i recently did a role playthrow story go like this, dark elf slave used in a cult to retual to summon a elder god (of gluttony) from oblivion and it work but the dark lord was weak do to the fact that it used all its power to entry the mortal realm and take over the dark elf bodie so when all was done the dark elf was in a coma the cult was found out by the impirials and ran away on a ship to skyrim sadly only a few escaped and with no time to get supplys thay died on the trip from hunger amd the ship crashed in the coast of skyrim thats when you wake up naw in the mortal realm you are weak and to regain your power you will go on a quest of pure consumption and devouring both the flesh and souls of mortals will make you stronger.

(edit) if you choose skyrim and find the mod FALLOW the instalation vid to the FUCKING T thx to the skyrim devs and there spagetti code moding skyrim can be EZ or the most annoying thing you do all day so make sure to fallow all the steps to the letter and you will be fine.

1 Like

Great job on the game ! I’m loving it and can’t wait to see what you have in store for future updates. Keep up the amazing work !

6 Likes

Would it be possible for you to add a cheat menu to the game to get infinite money and mercy points? The game is amazing and fun but doing the same grind 10-15 times, or whenever there’s a new update, can get tedious and boring.

I was hesitant to do so earlier, because I kept thinking I could build on top of things without significant progress loss, but as I’m still adding systemic stuff… I completely agree.

They’ll be added added as part of the skip feature.

7 Likes

RPG maker save editor.

1 Like

Oh I did so as welll and it works for the whold game even if you boost your stats. Just remember that you must have edited in script files that Kui have vored one person, otherwise it will not allow you to vore npc

Slight idea for a sort of “Apex” option. Basically just having having only the MC as the only party member for the whole game.
But if you already have betrayal tokens, you have the option to eat the party member right off the bat. Allowing you to eat both them and their alternative, basically making it so a “solo” playthrough is much easier.
Not sure how this would work balance wise but just thought it would be interesting :+1:

5 Likes

Is there any way to access the older versions of the game?

Will there ever be an additional “burp” bssed attack character later down the road?

5 Likes