Fatties Eating Fatties! A Vore-focused, WG RPG -- update 2/1/24, Ver 0.8.0.1!!! (insert vore joke lol)

Very fun game. I especially liked the event with Marissa, and how you can choose who to support her or other woman. Would like to see more events like this. Also kind of wish there will be other ways of handling housewife, who are camping Priya sisters house door, expect beating her or ignoring, like giving her key from the house, or leading her to another house.

No no, that’s a completely fair question! I meant to have another fixed version out sooner, but I needed to mentally step away from bugfixes/eventing for a spell, and ended up getting wrapped up in spriting and asset creation.

I also needed to test for myself what was actually breaking, vs. unforseen variable interference with old saves. (I can confirm without a shred out doubt now that the new phase switch works for phase 1 to 2, for example, on clean saves).

So to that end, it’ll be a little bit longer, but the next fix patch will come out before the next content update, although with how I make and release stuff, invariably a new save will be best for that, too.

Sorry about that, and the silence!

1 Like

Thanks, I’m glad you like it!
And ideally, I’m all for a bit more flexibility in the way players can resolve certain scenarios (I do like that suggestion with the housewife) but with my batting average for successful branching outcomes being… Not great, I’m trying to currently focus on finishing the ‘primary’ scenario structure before I start tossing in smaller stuff like that.

When the final shape is more solid though… Then I’ll return to that design methodology.

3 Likes

Asking if it was allowed was more towards the mods as some don’t like the slightest hint of an update question. Thank you for the response, but if the patch fix is going to be close to the next build release I think I would be okay with it being released into the next build because as you said all it does is take you to a area with enemies to grind off of as a temp phase 3 area. So I don’t mind waiting for the next build to see how that fix looks. also I loved how when you move to phase 2 and a npc says that women are getting fatter, and that the cows from the farm also grew fatter was a nice touch

Would it be possible to have the option to store party members in the penthouse starting phase 2 instead of having to feed one to a new party member? I get the point of the game is vore but working on a party member to then just dump her for a new one that might or does have worse skills then the one you lost is a bit of a downer and then gives me no reason to bother with new party members

Okay this update and what i think about it for far, their are things i like about it and things i certainly do not like about it.

The new intro and tutorial on how to play the game is nice for new players while those who probably want to go through the games might get tired of it quickly so a way to turn it the tutorial before the game starts would be nice.

The Rock Paper sissor combat style system is kinda dated no offense though makes sense with the charatcers that you encounter and can recruit, i suggest a skill tree system that is different for each character to give players customization throughout their play-through just variety (Which i know you can add using RPG-Maker but not sure how)

Jamie in my honesty needs to stop being harassed by every enemy your party runs into once she gets recruited, i can understand for her to get more priority due to her higher stats but she gets attack so often it only takes two enemies with her weakness to cut her to full to nearly down.

The updated mercy system is certainly a nice addition however getting the opportunity to use it… needs work, getting them low enough is fine enough but sometimes you get unlucky and crit them or your too high level and one shot them so thier needs to be an alternative way to capture, eat or spare them (the previous version was actually probably better than this ver in that reguard)

I have yet to do all of the side missions & new ones yet but i do like what is their thus far (Though getting 30 skinnies in phase 2 with the new system is not fun)

What is and isn’t allowed is spelled out here:

As well as in our FAQ:
https://forum.weightgaming.com/faq

1 Like

Is there a list of recruitable characters somewhere? I’m trying to collect every pear-type character.

Nanette, Charity, and Priya are the specific pears, in that they share assets/sprites, learn only butt skills, etc.
Penny and Sheila are designated as hourglasses, though, which might be relevant to you as well.
Penny is exclusive to the non-faction route, though.

1 Like

Fuck YES I absolutely LOVE the new update and I am all for it! There is so much more content its crazy and it just makes me that much more excited for the full release! I don’t care how long it takes just take your time making this masterpiece of a vore rpg game! This is by far the best fat game i have ever played!

1 Like

Also for a kink game this has an absurd amount of content for a demo :open_mouth: Seriously its honestly amazing

1 Like

Thanks for the overview

i regret getting jeff on my team -_- and I can’t get rid of em unless I restart my run

That’s the magic of Jeff!
He’ll have narrative purpose, I swear, but right now the only way to get rid of him is to get rid of phoebe

2 Likes

Huh, so I was definitely right about this game encouraging multiple play throughs :open_mouth: Not that I mind at all! Its honestly a blast to play even if its a bit grindy. Also have u considered changing the way u capture people back to the old way of just beating em?

1 Like

How do you recruit Charity, exactly? Is it a second phase thing or do you have to do it in the first phase?

Beat her in the first phase and then you can recruit her after you pay the new apartments rent. Or just have phobe after u pay off the rent, warning. She WILL join your group if you do so make sure u have a spot aviable

One question: What are we supposed to do once we give the dude 30 skinnies? I can’t open the dang gate.

Thanks! Just got her.

Unfortunately there was no easy way, as far as I could tell, to prevent an item drop from occuring if the player had eaten the given enemy… And I really wanted to have that as an in-combat mechanic. This ultimately led me to the weak enemy system.
At this point, that design is pretty entrenched, so it’s unlikely that I’ll be reverting it.

As for the guy, if he’s who I think he is, there’s no getting inside. It’s just a scene, although I’ll probably be adding to it later.

1 Like

Ah damn that’s a shame. I would maybe suggest then that the Handcuffs can be used on enemies at 40% or below? Its just a tad difficult to round up people sometimes when you get to strong.

And alright just wanted 2 know :+1:

The game is good. but the grind is a tad…annoying at times but thats my only complainant tbh