Fatty Text Adventure Game

This was both- one of the very first text adventures and one of the first fetish related games I played and I remember having had a blast with it! I really enjoyed this and the other game of yours and look forward to new updates in case you one day feel like it :D

One wish I’ve never voiced before though would be a change to the height and weight system if possible. Basically implementing a “feral” benchmark in addition to the anthro one that currently is present.

Would be cool, that if you want to play as, for example, a lion the feral preset would give you the average height (3’6) and weight (300lb) of one. Might be hard to implement logic wise, since classical “human” armor wouldn’t fit a feral, but new armor can easily be added, no? Like idk, you could name the weakest one “Leather Lion Armor”, make it into 3 parts and call it a day. Other idea I have in mind would be to just maybe block out any armor to purchase and instead spend gold to level up stats, so you have more or less the same effect, even though I’m not sure how hard it would be to implement this.

Regardless if this is implementable or not, I still bow to your work and wish you a nice day!

Edit:
Just as important as the change to the measurements regarding ferals, would ofcourse be the description, if you look at yourself. For example being able to reach a point where your belly brushes the floor, similar to the artwork present in the game or the one from you. I mean logical wise, this again, would be hard to explain, but since you can basically gain infinite weight and still move, this shouldn’t be of concern, I think.

2 Likes

I’m wondering if there could be anything else to add when going down the Southern Road.

Maybe something like a cave, but that’s just me.

They did show up. Haven’t tested anything beyond that though.

I have over 10,000 Fatness and weight in this game but my size description hasn’t changed and surprisingly my character is not immobile. Is there an end to this game that I haven’t gotten to or have I not reached the goal yet?

1 Like

If I recall correctly the game just goes on forever. The closest thing to an ‘end’ that there is, is just running out of quests to do.

3 Likes

There really is no official “end” to the game right now, other than running out of things to do. The size description doesn’t change because you’ve basically surpassed the largest description currently available. Also, you’re probably not immobile because of your other stats like strength helping you lug your body around. There is a cheat menu where you can change your stats, so if you want more descriptions, there is basically:
thin, strong, fat, strong and fat, and all the variable sizes of pure fat/pure strong/fat and strong.

4 Likes

Oh alright, unfortunate to hear.

Thank you for converting the old flash game to twine. I also have a few ideas on how to possibly add to the game. Tho i will wait for now to see if it has stabilized.

6 Likes

@noone_fa Since you mentioned a lot of the content was submitted by other people, do you know who originally created Sampson? I was thinking of commissioning art of him at some point (or drawing it myself) and I’d like to know who to credit.

I do, although they also asked to be anonymous, which I assume is still the case…? Either way, it wasn’t me that created the character. Although you could at a minimum credit it to “the creator of Sampson” or something. I’m sure they’d be pleased to see artwork of them either way X3

1 Like

I forgot if I said this yet or not, but honestly i’d be really interested in an inflation related boss :eyes:
Many of the bosses atm are either mundane or fat-focused, but maybe having some kind of boss with an inflation-related bad end would be really nice imo <3

Currently, I know of two defeats by inflation in the game. One vs. the Engraged Elephant in the Grasslands if you let them grapple your character, and the second one is vs. the Orca Whale which loves to generally fight by inflating your character with bubbles. Both are reeeeaaaally good, hehe. I honestly would love to see some kind of soda (magical or not) that causes your character to inflate with fizz and bubbles at some point and there could be flavor text of them burping out bubbles. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

uh huh!! both of these are really good… also there’s something hinted at in the code about the stretchy fruit you can find in the savanna, but I don’t know all that much…! I may be mistaken.

I personally would like to see if you can collect the air pills and take multiple of them when underwater to start bloating that way…!

3 Likes

btw, at what size do you get stuck in the storeroom? as in fully stuck in and the 3rd possible event happens?

Because i’m already [ Weight- 3874 pounds ] [ Fatness- 3065 ] [ Waist Diameter- 2 feet 7 inches ] and i still can’t get fully stuck.

if I remember correctly, it triggers based on fullness after stuffing past a certain numerical value

What storeroom are you talking about?

I think they’re talking about the storeroom in the forest where you break in through the window

1 Like

It probably depends on how high your strength score is and how full you get.

1 Like

Looking at the code, it looks like you get fully stuck if (waist diameter - 20) x 25 > strength x 3