Fatty Text Adventure Game

Yeah, I’ve got a standalone flash player for the original .swf version.

Also a copy of Tainted Elysium in .swf.

If the game is still getting new features, will there be more more fattening enemies and maybe a new location as well?

theres a dessert village you can stumble on in the hills and eat the villagers

Holy shit, return of the KING!

5 Likes

yeah i know, that’s why i want it to be done!

Amazing to see this classic back in the limelight. I remember the old days with the FA .swf files, and the eventual packaging into an exe with Adobe Air that came some time after the Sugarboy art updates.
Bugwise, the only new one that’s stood out to me is performance. After a while of playing, it bogs down and takes a long time for actions like interacting with the inventory to complete. There’s also an old one, where Sampson Shire offers a reward after each quest step but only actually gives you one the first time (at least if you pick spectrum gem; I don’t think I ever chose otherwise).

There were always a few quality of life adjustments that would have been sweet. More art of course (knowing that’s a stretch), but also things like clothing fit updating in real time. Like, you know how there’s already the text for putting on the clothing, failing to put it on because you’re too big, and for completely destroying the clothing? This would be things describing your clothing getting tighter as your stomach fills and/or your body gets fatter, like things getting tighter, straining, belly poking out, that sort of thing, all to give you an idea of how much longer you’ve got to tailor your outfit or get a new one. Some nice extra descriptors rather than everything fitting fine until you hit a point and it all just explodes off you.

There’s always the yearning for more content in general, but in particular more content with Sampson Shire would have been amazing. On the lighter end, just being able to run into him and say Hi somewhere. With the Twine version adding the ability to give him ample apples I was kind of expecting a different outcome, but it gave an idea: an alternate path for Sampson’s quest where if you give him things like apple pies instead of just regular apples, you can make him too fat in the end to go adventuring and he just hangs around the farm.

9 Likes

I think i discovered a way to easily distribute mods for FTAG, but it needs to be tested a little bit.

1. Download the latest version of the game
  2. Download this: FTAG Twine Species Mod Patch
  3. Use this site. Rom Patcher JS Input the index.html for the latest version of the game under the base, and the patch in the other spot.
  4. Save the resulting file as an html file in the same folder as the original game.

Let me know if two new species called “Algebralien” and “Celestial” show up in the character creation section, and the game works correctly. I want to make sure that using ROM patchers for an HTML file doesn’t break anything.

The two species are fandom-based ones that I modded in custom stats for, for my own personal use and figured I might as well use for testing this.

6 Likes

mod idea: protogen mod

1 Like

This may be a dumb idea but a human mod so instead of having to make a human like character all the time, there could be a pre made human.

6 Likes

However, as a Chinese, it is difficult for me to understand

I have hard times with games languages as well but even so I try to enjoy the games I play to the fullest.

One thing I’d like to see more of is maybe more submit actions that don’t always mean a game over if youre stomach capacity is high enough. This is already seen with the slimes and syrup vines but it’d be nice if there was more

Off the top of my head both the Milk Machine and Sand snake could do, mainly because both submit scenes leave you at exactly 131%

For the snake one when you submit while you’re grabbed. The Majority of the text could remain the same but at the end would include something like " You feel ready to burst, you wait to pass out yet the moment never comes. It seemed the poison wore off just in time"

The Milk machine could also include “Having emptied its tanks the machine appears satisfied, it wanders off leaving you alone with your milk filled belly”

7 Likes

sorry just another idea. but in the encounter where you fail to escape the underwater cage and are put up on a market on sort, variations based on weight would be neat.

Smaller size

You try to move further, but realise you’re wrapped up in seaweed It completely envelops you not leaving any part of your body exposed aside from your head tightly binding you

Payment
points at you and holds out her hand The species drops a few coins into your captors hands. You must not be worth much for such a meager meal

Medium size

You try to move further, but realise you’re wrapped up in seaweed it covers your body yet appears strained, your body part i.e breast, belly, thigh ass etc. are making visible bulges yet the seaweed is still too strong to break out

points at you and holds out her hand, dropping a large pile of coins into the ’s hand. judging from the amount you must have been a good meal size

Large size

You try to move further, but realise you’re wrapped up in seaweed Though your captor must have run out of seaweed in the process. Much of your body is exposed revealing ample skin and leaving nothing to the imagination your body part i.e breast, belly, thigh ass etc. left on full display. . Despite the minor amount of seaweed on your body it appears your captor was profeccient enough to properly bind your limbs so that escape would still not be an option

points at you and holds out her hand They reach behind themselves pulling out a small ornate chest, opening it reveals a generous amount of coins in addition to several gems and trinkets.you must be a prized catch. You have to wonder if you might be your captors highest selling meal yet.

(maybe add a part where because of your massive size the buyer only buys you and cannot fit/buy others.) could add something at the end like “You feel the stomach sway and move, the species must be going home. You desperately hope that your fellow captives manage to escape but with your brief glimpse of a very active market with many rotund customers, you doubt that” drift off blah blah

Max size"

relitavely similar to Large but with a few additions which will be bolded

You try to move further, but realise you’re wrapped up in seaweed Though your captor must have run out of seaweed in the process. Much of your body is exposed revealing ample skin and leaving nothing to the imagination your body part i.e breast, belly, thigh ass etc. left on full display. You catch the gaze of many market goers as they pass through, you see some gawk in amazement likely never seeing a (your species) let alone one of your predigious size. You also feel some of them viewing you hungrily, licking their lips. Though they continue down the market path, perhaps they didn’t have the wallet or stomach to handle you. Despite the minor amount of seaweed on your body it appears your captor was profeccient enough to properly bind your limbs so that escape would still not be an option You wriggle around, your (Breast, belly ass) jiggling and heaving in tow. You can feel the seaweed around your bodt straining, even hearing them stretch and snap but the main restraints will not budge

points at you and holds out her hand They reach behind themselves pulling out a small ornate chest, opening it reveals a generous amount of coins in addition to several gems and trinkets. Your captor in that unknown language begins speaking to the Orca in a very snippy tone. The Orca sheepishly grins and reaches into their pocket to pull out a handfull of coins, a few even dropping onto the sea floor. After seeing this your captor seems satisfied and eagerly takes their payment. Without a doubt you must be THE prized catch. You have to wonder if you might be your captors highest selling meal yet, perhaps the most expensive in the entire ocean

The fact that the Orca is looking at you two and licking her lips kind of hints at just why the person’s catching and selling land-dwellers like you. She begins pushing you headfirst into her cavernous mouth, and try as you might, the woven seaweed bindings you’re wrapped in are far too strong to break out of. The Orca purrs in delight as she licks at you a few times, savouring your flavour before she pushes you in completely and swallows Its a slow trip down as the Orca has to swallow multiple times to eat your gargantuan body, you feel your feet (hooves, paw etc.) just at the entrance of the Orca’s mouth. With one final swallow you completely enter the Orca’s stomach which is followed by an immediate THUD and the stomach being swiftly jostled. You immediately hear your captor again snippy as ever but shouting their lungs out enough that you can hear it underneath all the blubber of the Orca. You hear the Orca talk in what seems to be a very apologetic and timid tone to your captor but that doesn’t stop the shouting. Judging from the lack of movement and previous thud, your titanic weight must have forced the orca to sit on their ass. You’re so heavy that they can’t even get up and they’re now sitting on the street as an effective roadblock. Knowing that you’ve embarrased and inconvinienced your consumer, you can drift off happily

Sorry if its a bit much. Just loving the games and wanting to put some of my ideas out there

12 Likes

@noone_fa Would you be interested in people making contributions to this? I had an idea for a suggestion I was going to make, but then I started messing around in twine and ended up coding it myself.

4 Likes

hey guys I got stuck in the quest again, so the quest name is * Give Me Strength *
Find a spectrum gem to get Sampson Shire standing again, could anyone help me out?

1 Like

@no_name You can get one from defeating a hydra on the beach, although I tend to just pick it as the reward for the earlier Sampson quest

1 Like

do you plan on adding more size descriptions for the characters.

4 Likes

Sorry for the long delay. I’ve sort of been on a hiatus for a while. But sure, that sounds like an interesting an idea! I can’t make any guarantees though, but I’d be interested in taking a look.

15 Likes

@noone_fa I messaged you my idea a while ago, did you get it? Not rushing you, just want to make sure my message didn’t get lost.

Oh, yes, sorry. I thought I’d responded but I was thinking of something else. But yes, I got it and it looks good to me! I’m still not quite sure when I’ll be able to put the next update together but hopefully it’s sooner rather than later

13 Likes