Fatty Text Adventure Game

You Know what would be great, a offline/download option. Granted I don’t know how hard it will be to get it to function properly but it’s a thought for later

Hmmm, I had somebody else report that, but I couldn’t replicate it. I’ll have to look closer at it to figure it out. Thanks for the report!

Thank you so much once again! I kind of took a break for a while to make sure the ui worked, because it can get really confusing if I try to change the ui and the actual game at the same time. But I should be able to add all that in at some point during the next few days. Thanks very much! :smiley:

That mostly just requires somebody taking the time to write those scenes out. Although something like that shouldn’t be too difficult to add in, aside from a balancing standpoint.

1 Like

That should be trivially easy, theoretically. Although I wanted to wait until the game was in a more stable state, because it’s much harder to update when people can be on different downloaded versions. Especially since I haven’t actually tested if/how porting saves over between downloaded versions work. But I think theoretically it should work fine.

3 Likes

Good to know, and thanks for the information

Could give it a shot

Hey noone_fa! I have a small idea for an update to one of the events in the forest. I’ll blur it in case someone hasn’t experienced yet, but basically the one where you encounter a table covered with a banquet of food and upon sitting in the chair you’re trapped and hands start to feed you food. It would be cool if there was an option besides struggling where you can choose to wait and allow the hands to feed you in a submissive way! Not a complete “Submit” button but more like “Wait”. Just an idea I thought of. I don’t know how hard it would be to implement that. :smiling_face:

2 Likes

Wait:

You watch as the forks and knives dance about the table, clinking and clattering against plates as they cut, carve, and lift. Bite sized portions of food being pushed into your mouth as you wait. Limbs passive in their wooden restraints.

Devour: Eagerly you watch as the enchanted cutlery starts to hover, pausing for a second as you speak. “Feed me everything!”, before they burst into activity. Cheek-bulging mouthfuls of ribs, burgers, fruits, steaks, ice-creams in every flavour being roughly pushed into your unresisting mouth before being swallowed, your throat bulging and rippling under your chin (FEMALE EDIT - and disappearing between your breasts), each infintesmisally small pause for breath followed by a belch and another demand for more food, until finally, with a resonant belch, the curlery falls to the denuded plates, their magic as spent as your stomach is filled.

Seconds: W.I.P

5 Likes

Is anyone else just not finding the hydra event on the beach? I’ve been doing random encounters on the beach for ages now, and I only ever seem to find monsters, sandy lumps, or that one raccoon vendor. Is there something specific I have to do to unlock it?

I can’t say for sure, but it does seem like something needs to happen for the hydra to appear. I encountered much the same: spent a good chunk of time wandering on the beach without the hydra showing up. Went away and did things in other locations for a while, came back and tried again, and then the hydra started popping. Not sure if it is because my MC got stronger, bigger, or whatever, but it might be worth a shot. Perhaps someone else has kept more track of their testing and might be able to help you.

I made some edits to the enchanted feast scenes written by The_Wind_King to smooth them over a bit. I’m reposting the edited versions here with his permission.

Wait

You watch as the forks and knives dance about the table, clinking and clattering against the plates as they cut, carve, and lift. Bite sized portions of food are pushed into your mouth as you wait, your limbs passive in their wooden restraints.

Submit

Speaking directly to the enchanted cutlery, you ask to be fed everything on the table. You watch eagerly as the cutlery set hovers in place for a moment before bursting into a flurry of activity. Cheek-bulging mouthfuls of ribs, burgers, fruits, steaks, and ice creams of every flavour are roughly pushed into your unresisting mouth before being swallowed, your throat bulging and rippling under your chin [and disappearing between your breasts], each infinitesimally small pause for breath followed by a belch and another demand for more food, until finally, as you let loose one last resonant belch, the cutlery falls to the denuded plates, their magic as spent as your stomach is filled.

(Note: The biggest change I made was to swap out the direct quote for an indirect one. This is because I can’t recall any other instances of the player character’s words being transcribed directly in the scene–they only appear on the navigation buttons, if at all. Thus, in keeping with the spirit of player-insert protagonists, I decided to let the player imagine their own wording for the request.)

6 Likes

Hell yeah, got it running locally. It’s possible to rip Twine games from Itch.io if you know what you’re doing. I can even mod it now, though I’ve only figured out adding new species to the list so far. I won’t distribute the file in case Noone doesn’t want me to, but I felt like it was neat.

3 Likes

I want to complete the quest “Axing a Favour” but I don’t know what weapon Sampson needs. So, I need some help please

a few suggestions:
a “buy 10” option for food items, buying items individually can get annoying.
a way to reduce stats that isnt bound to rng
a “constant train” option for the track and library that will run you down to 200 fat
a way to properly increase stats after you hit the softcap (a sort of elite training perhaps?)
invert the diminishing returns on stomach capacity, so that instead of starting to get less of it after a while you start to get more.

2 Likes

He’s a big boy, so he’ll need an appropriately big axe. You won’t find such a thing among an ordinary blacksmith’s wares, but if you could find a blacksmith in a place where there are a lot of giant, muscular furs… (Try looking in the mountains.)

3 Likes

This reminds me… I noticed some time ago that there’s an option to eat 10 of a food item at once. I was happy to see that, as it takes multiple clicks to eat each individual food item… but then I remembered that the giant fruits come in stacks of 9, maximizing the number of stacks that have to be eaten 1 at a time, and I was sad.

1 Like

It feels like I have already completed the game. What are the hardest quests out there, like the last quests? This game was super fun!

edit: Thanks for the help with the Sampson quest

There’s an eating contest? I have never run into that one before.
Impressive how there’s always something new to discover in this game

2 Likes

What is the point of the clothes? They don’t serve any gameplay purpose as they don’t provide buffs or defense. Would certainly be helpful when the best armor set in the entire game apparently gives you a whopping 5 defense when on-level enemies deal 70+.

On that note, are you just supposed to grind absolute shitloads to even stand a chance against anything past level 9? Because that doesn’t exactly fall into my purview of fun. Rest of the game is wonderful, but the balancing is all out of wack.