Fayane's Funhouse (24/7 Server, 20 Players)

Seems the network error has returned, I can’t get it to connect… perhaps the server goes down for maintenance after so long? :thinking: That’s my best guess at least.

Ooh, definitely will be hopping in the server first chance I get!

Seems like the server might be having some kind of technical issue; it’s saying that my account doesn’t exist or that I entered the password incorrectly, even after double-checking. I was able to log in the past couple days, so my account should exist and that password should work. Maybe there’s an issue with the whitelist or something?

Yeah, was down for a few hours; config somehow got reset. Should be back up in a few minutes as of this message.

Edit: It be back.

I have a question. where can I register to log in to this server.

Read through the topic, it explains what you need to do.

Going to be unavailable for a few days, so the server might crash in the meantime. Hopefully it doesn’t, but I’m not going to be able to process new whitelist apps and restart the server until I get back.

1 Like

@alias hey you got any mods that might not be client side?

@Veadeo_Spiele I thought I uninstalled most of them; all I have left are StardustLib, Xbawks Character Extender, Skippable Cinematics, SMG Moon Music, and Clear & Close Button on steam, as well as base big fatties (the bf .pak & quickbarmini.pak). I’m pretty sure most of these are either client-side or necessary/compatible. I can load in, but whenever I try to join the group I’m disconnected

I keep receiving the following error when I log in:
“You were disconnected from the server for the following reason: Incoming client packet has caused exception”
I’m pretty sure it’s just because I have a few unsupported mods, but just in case, does anyone else know any other reason this error is happening? and if it is the mods, does anyone know some of them that may cause this error? the first time I tried to log in I managed to load up my ship, even pilot it to other worlds, but the instant I beamed down the error popped up, and since then I can’t even get there.

id like to join, is there no granular though? I think everyone is in favor of that one

1 Like

Not everyone likes Granular. I don’t like it, for one. (Mostly because it limits the outfits even further.)
Plus, Big Fatties itself just updated.

You joined in with a species mod. That is literally the most non-vanilla compatible mod you can have.

Aaaand we’re back. Taking whitelist DMs again.

I see, and just having a particular race mod installed is enough to cause the error? If so, at the least, are there any species mods that are possible? Just asking so I’m certain what ones to remove if necessary.

No? I’m not sure where you’re getting the idea a race mod that uses its own assets for multiple things to be properly functioning would somehow fly for anyone who doesn’t have them in any circumstance. There’s no such thing as a vanilla friendly race mod.
Mods that use their own new assets tends to not go well when interacting with others who do not share the assets.

If I may add my two cents, StardustLib is probably the cause for the kicks. I don’t know what it does, but a few friends and I noticed that exact same issue when trying to use the modpack of Ty’s server elsewhere.

1 Like

It do this since today

I was logged with you 5min ago and experiancing the same issue, the server must be down. :frowning:

When is the surver gona come back up?