Fayane's Funhouse (24/7 Server, 20 Players)

I didn’t realize the server went down. There is a Discord server for this…

Server host doing some maintenance the past few days, should be back up.

thats good to hear <3

1 Like

im having problem getting in the server because of the unknown player spies. i have the Playable Umbreon [1.3] , Lyceen Race , Lucario Race , Lycanrock Race , Felin , and The Dark Latex Race.

Race mods are not compatible with the server. You may not play as them on the server.

Aww i would have been fun thou. I like to have variety of raises. I will play as n avien instead <3

Fayane, I’m gonna level with ya. I, myself, don’t like scat or waterworks. And bursting is kinda okay in my book, as long as it’s non-fatal and not the kind where the person is back to normal in the epicenter of the explosion (i.e., a person having eaten too much explodes in a cartoony fiery blast, only to appear unharmed and unconscious at the center of where it happened). And as for clothing stuffing/inflation, it’s not my type.

Reminder that the rule states anything excluding those specific ones, in case you misread it.

1 Like

Is this server still being run?

I want to get to this server. I just registered on the site and do not understand what to do next. I would be very grateful for help.

You need to do some stuff to get the basic user level. Explore the site a bit, you may find some interesting stuff. ^^
Also, you may need to be patient. Don’t know if Fayane’s been online to respond to PMs.

1 Like

Aaah, okay. Sorry for the delay on all the applications; busy at work with all the current pandemic stuff.
Should have them all done over the weekend.

1 Like

That’s reasonable, thank you and stay safe!

Hi everyone, still sometime on the server if people want to ic.

I’d love to join, no idea how to DM on the site though

Just burned through all the valid whitelist applications. If you didn’t get a response, it’s likely because you forgot to include the whitelist info you wanted; just send another DM.

There’s now a Discord server!

You do need a role to see the channels, but I’ll be distributing roles whenever I get the chance. :blush:

how is this sever ive never played starbound online.

Tried to join the discord server and it says the invite is expired, don’t know if its just me or if others are having the issue as well.

Had to make a new discord link, old one was booting people after they went offline.