Feed My Affection - A Weight Gain Themed Dating Simulator

So the latest update is fun. I haven’t played in a few months at least. I really liked the new stuff with Wanda and Becca, although it at times gets tedious to buy and drag items. I DO NOT know how some of these routes are possible without cheating for money.

Yuki is great. She is kinda entirely a knockoff of that one anime Yandere with pink hair, but I can’t lie, she was soooo cute during the new final scene for her.

I have questions about Delilah but can’t seem to trigger anything on purpose, without glitching into experiences.

Speaking of… there’s a lot of tech noodle nightmare here. Open shops sometimes stick around forever, events will re-trigger repeatedly, and advancing time in debug sometimes presses background buttons or warps you weird places.

Ellie’s paths are especially confusing. The second date triggers as many times as I’m willing to click on the food courts button. I don’t know if or how to trigger weight gain for HER, not for me. I don’t know HOW its possible to non-Debug get fat enough to impress her. The ice cream stand is a nightmare, because I repeat the cutscene with that quirky new girl EVERYDAY.

Also, really hoping for turn-the-tables content on Ellie soon, AND MAYBE for another feeder soon. I want to like Ellie, but she’s just too mean, and doesn’t respect consent or safeword rules for me personally.

2 Likes

Yeah I’d have to agree about Ellie, the feeder character part is nifty but once she started showing no respect for that kinda stuff I immediately stopped enjoying it. I’m hoping there could be a different route for her or another feeder-type character although I don’t think it should be a priority, nor would I be getting hung up on it if never added.

2 Likes

I’ll also chime in that I lost interest in Ellie once I got to the second date with her that brought whipping and degradation into the mix. That’s a hard pass for me. Unfortunate, since she’s the only character that I had gotten legitimately interested in.

1 Like

I actually really liked Ellie and the second date with her, but I can definitely see why that wouldn’t be for everyone. I think a feeder character is sorely needed. It would be nice to have the option between a sweet feeder character and a more mean feeder character though.

1 Like

Hey, I’m glad you liked the latest update.

Cheats are there because in a lot of cases it isn’t possible to complete routes without them. When the game is closer to completion, everything will be rebalanced and there will be more opportunities to make the necessary money.

The outcomes of the Delilah ‘date’ comes down to a lot of stat checks, like intelligence, endurance and even weight is one of them. I’ll be adding indicators to show when a stat passed successfully to make this a little less mysterious.

For a long time the bug fixing policy has been for essential stuff only, meaning blockers and crashes, as the focus is on completing the story and adding important gameplay features. We do have a new programmer who has been fixing a lot of bugs though, so things should start to get a lot cleaner as long as these things keep getting reported.

There is currently no weight gain path for Ellie. Dates triggering multiple times is a bug that I have seen reported more often recently I think because of a change in the navigation code. I’ll look into the Ellie one and fix it up, but if there are any others I will also need to know about them.

As for a another feeder, you’ve highlighted a very good point. Although I am reluctant to add more characters at this stage (the project is already quite ambitious), Ellie’s mean personality as a feeder is a niche within a niche and judging from Leilani’s popularity I think it’s likely that a lot of people would appreciate a more caring feeder.

2 Likes

I’ve added a couple of new threads to get things organised on here. Please do use them to report bugs and make suggestions! General feedback about the latest updates can continue in the main thread here.

FMA Bugs
FMA Suggestions

2 Likes

I absolutely love Yuki and her story so far but I think she might be getting a bit too extreme with her methods to make me love her.

6 Likes

This is a fantastic game! I’m running into an issue though, no matter what I do I can’t seem to get Yuki’s dress to split open. Every time she just ends the feeding session saying she’s so close. Am I on the right track and just need to keep repeating the scene or is there a trick to feeding her the right stuff? Any help appreciated!

Hey there, glad you’re enjoying the game. You’re probably on the right track - she gradually gains weight each time you feed her so she should eventually make her pop out of it as long as you’re hitting over 3000 calories. As long as you balance between something like cake or white delight and fructola you should be able to hit those numbers easy enough.

1 Like

Thanks for the advice! To be honest though, maybe I just suck at the feeding mini game but I’m struggling to hit even those kind of numbers lol. If I’m running the risk of bottoming out the meter, should I just leave so she keeps those calories? Not sure what the right call is mechanically

When testing the update I fed her white delights until the appetite bar was almost out and then alternated between white delight and fructola until her capacity ran out. Doing this should enable you to break 3000 calories, and every time you do so she will gain an eating level, which increases her max appetite/capacity, making it easier to achieve. I would avoid allowing her to run out of appetite by making sure you always have plenty of fructola.

2 Likes

Thanks! I’ll give this strategy a try!

Does Yuki even gain weight or have her eating level increase? I’ve fed her a good dozen times and I haven’t noticed any changes in her sprite, dialogue, or meters. Then again I also never see the dialogue of her saying that her dress is going to split open either. I’m constantly getting over 3k calories each session(3425kc). Am I doing something wrong or is that not in version 0.44.0pc of the game?

Yuki’s new content is in 0.47.0+. That is when the first weight gain stage was introduced. And while it’s still only for patrons currently (as 0.47.0- 0.49.0+ are patreon exclusive currently) you can use the link in the first post to play version 0.46.1 for free (Leilani content.)

Thanks for telling me. I was beginning to think that I was losing my mind.

1 Like

Just played the Demo and have to say I adore this game! Love how it has Male Feeder/Female Feeder content. Ellie just pushes all the right buttons for me :woozy_face: Is there more content for her after going to her house? I found the glimpses into a future relationship with her absolutely tantalizing! The game as a whole is fantastic and you’ve earned a Patreon of me!

As for suggestions saw someone else post about having weight gain effect your POV when you look at the scale and I think that’s a fantastic idea. Another great idea that would enhance the experience for gainer characters would be to add a mirror to the player house, where we could see our characters gains reflected!

1 Like

Hey, I’m glad you enjoyed Ellie so far! For now you’ve reached the end of her storyline although there is some additional content you can see with her which you might find interesting if you do a playthrough as a thin character.

As for the scale POV, I did actually implement that idea, but I’m guessing that you’ve been playing a male character as I’ve only done first person artwork for female so far (and it’s a little buggy depending on your body type). I do plan on updating this and adding male bodies soon though. As for the mirror idea, it would be great, but given the amount of player customisation the player has, it would be another big addition to make.

2 Likes

I am playing the most recent version available as a Patreon sub, and I cannot seem to get the date with Ellie figured out. Farthest I go with her is meeting her at the clinic. Am I doing something wrong?

1 Like

You’re on the non-feedee path there, and that’s where it ends. To get the feedee path, try using the weight gain cheat to get to some high weight before talking to her the first time.

3 Likes

So, in the dialog, Yuki talks about getting even bigger than Becca, is that actually gonna be a part of her path?

2 Likes