Feeder Fantasy by Fallboy - Translations & Mods (Ver. 1.3.1, Original Ver. 5.0)

Is there a way to play on a phone

I’ve had great success playing it through joiplay.

hello
I found an app called “Maldives” on play store (android user), it has a blue background with a black island, it lets you play rpg maker games by accessing the unzipped file on your storage

in terms of performance it differs from game to game like for an example this and lot of others run smoothly, some need to activate special characteristics upon initiation (like “Lacto’s Escape”) nada rarely some are really heavy and actually run pretty slow but they at least “walk” (ex: “Vale city”)

hope this helps anybody

P.S. I played on Xiaomi A2

Is it possible to have a fat setting where the body is fat but the face doesn’t change much

3 Likes

are there any plans to have some art or sprite of the goddess in the dungeon?

Guys, I think you should just avoid asking those questions and give them some breathing room. The original developer is still dealing with university, and on top of that we don’t know what these people are doing to update the translation. They haven’t replied in months, so I kinda have low expectations myself, but we need to wait

Fallboy released some sort of update on his Twitter profile, but it’s in Japanese. Is there anyone able to translate it?

You can normally translate posts from most phones and twitter itself (although I know it has issues at time) You can use something like DeepL Translate: The world’s most accurate translator to copy and paste the text or even use a captured image to translate.

1 Like

お疲れ様です!年末最後の肉の日なので、ゲームの進捗をアップします。お嬢様キャラの二段階目の肥満化イベント、サニキさんの立ち絵ありの様子になります!サニキさんのファンボでは更に後の肥満化段階のスクショを掲載させていただいているので、気になった方は是非チェックしてみてください!

Translated from Japanese by Google

thank you for your hard work! Since it’s the last meat day of the year, I’ll be updating the progress of the game. This is the second stage of the obesity event for the young lady character, with a standing picture of Saniki-san! On Saniki’s fanbo, we have posted screenshots of the later stage of obesity, so if you are interested, please check it out!

4 Likes

Uh…yeah, I think I didn’t understand a single thing about this. What even is a “meat day”? LOL

I’m not Japanese so take what I say with that in mind. The Japanese love word play and puns and Niku no Hi “Meat day” in Japan is on the 29th of every month because of the way that the number two and nine can be said in the language ni and ku. So I believe they indication is just that’s it’s the last meat day of the year since it’s the last 29th of the year.

9 Likes

the biggest take away from that tweet is that they are back to working on the game as they’ve added a new feedee quest line

10 Likes

That’s what I thought, which is great news! Hopefully progress on the English version is going smoothly too

Here dev Murasaki Saniki talks about game production progress for this December. Though it’s locked behind a paywall.

3 Likes

It’s nice that he’s adding more girls and weight gain phases, but I really hope this game will not end up as a case of “quantity over quality”

2 Likes

I mean, given that the Dev is definitely taking their time with the production, I really doubt that’s the case.

Also, while Murasaki Sunny is the Artist for the Game, he’s not the Developer. That’s Fallboy.

4 Likes

I just want art of the protagonist and her weight gain stages, and maybe be able to examine it in the mirror during gameplay kind of how that one Japanese RPG Maker game did it.

8 Likes

Hopefully the new update will be sooner rather then later, definitely one of the better games on the site can’t wait

2 Likes

Same. If I recall correctly the original Japanese version has a male MC. The female elf was made by the localization team. I know they’re working on another update if I’m correct, so hopefully we might see something in the next few months.

3 Likes

Having two different development branches might turn out to be a problem sooner or later, since very few content will be shared between the Japanese and English versions respectively