Feeder Fantasy by Fallboy

Well this is my life now ( She hasn’t moved in 20 minutes)

1 Like

How do you get the goblin in your house. Everytime I talk to them nothing they make a comment but I can’t give them anything or interact with them in any another way.

Same thing happened to me. Unfortunately, she’ll never move.

Ever.

All you can do is load an earlier save and make sure she’s nowhere near you when you’re interacting with the oven.

Path to the Goblin as best as I can remember it:

After you talk to her, you’ll get some quests to spoil her with food. The type and that will vary as you hit each tier. Once she’s big enough, you’ll get a bit of dialogue about how helpless she’s getting, then you can invite her to move in with you. Hopefully this helps, or someone has some more details if they’re needed.

Edit: And since I’m apparently a moron, how do I get the feeder elf arrested again? I can’t recall.

Edit to my edit: Nvm, figured it out

Oh well, guess I’m starting a new save from the very beginning

I’ve gotten the two MC endings (Blob and MC), how do I get the other 3? All 3 girls seem like they’re at their max weights, all I can do is look at them.

The endings for the three girls involves ‘settling’ on them rather than giving them the gaining drugs. Once you get the drugs, you can’t get their ending.

1 Like

Kitsune, would it be possible for you to make a separate post for your version of the game? It is a bit difficult to find your version of the mod in this thread and I would say your version is significantly different enough to warrant another thread.

to find the goblin, do you just randomly find her in the dungeon?

You have to keep feeding the goblins you encounter instead of attacking them. Eventually you’ll come across the Goblin. Stock up on Sugarballs to feed her.

other character im not sure on is the maid. ive tried everything i can think of but nothing

The maid event involves showing her all three weight loss items then talking to her. You can get them from the small fairy sister, or from the machine inside protag’s home at each stage if she’s fat. Once you have the three items, talk to her and she’ll send on a sidequest to find a weight loss potion which you can buy from the shaman in the basement behind protag’s house.

oh i didnt realize something changed after showing her the workout items
thanks

Fantastic game, Kudos both to Fallboy and to Kitsune.

Massively enjoyable and I hope to see more in the future.

Now on to a couple issues. at the beginning of the game I fed the warrior the Lover’s Wine and then Tried to look at her body, this caused an error where it tried to find an image that wasn’t there as far as I could tell. the description still played but afterwards it showed a blank text box and would stay frozen on that screen. It would try to find the image, fail and then ask me to try again. That’s the only major bug I have seen. There is a minor one where the Blacksmith Lady will comment on your weight but she does it out of order for some reason, calling the character chubby at the highest weight level and saying the character is bursting out of her clothes at the chubby stage.

The other issues I have with the game are mainly to do with the dungeon. I did the goblin girl last, (mainly so I could see all the dialogue at different weight levels awesome touch btw.) so I was already level 99 and had more money than needed thanks to the info girl (whose name escapes me at this moment). This made the dungeon tedious and slow with no real point, also extremely frustrating at the highest weight level where you are dying to traps more often than not. I wish there was a way just to port to the goblin girl when you are already at max level or a health increase with weight level so the traps wouldn’t kill you nearly as often.
I had to reload one try like 5 time cause I kept dying to traps and then miss pressing attack a goblin because I was just spam clicking through. The dungeon is a little boring but mostly fine other wise.
I think variety would help, either with more mobs, more interesting traps (food traps anyone), or have the goblins react differently to being given different foods. Although the food traps would probably have to be balanced with a weightloss mechanic so you don’t get screwed by rng early if they actually made you gain weight.

Enough complaining, I loved this great job. (Still a little salty there is no best girl goblin ending, but the bar stuff was my fav and makes up for it.)

2 Likes

How Do i fix 3.0? I cant fix this game help?

i wish there was an update. talking to the warrior girl just breaks the game

If you are using the version that kitsune made then a way around it is to not talk to her at that weight level. This is mostly going off memory of when that bug happened to me but there is a way around it. The things I think I remember doing is feeding her passed that stage with high end wine, going in and out when trying to talk to her, and being at higher weight for the player character. (usually the easy way is just to save when you get to that point to make sure it doesn’t screw you out of progress then check back the next day.)

Anyway I am just giving advice based on the 2 times that bug glitched me, so this is all guess work from some months ago.

okay thank you. any way to get around the whole code cant fit in the text box thing?

How do i fix this?

it mean: what is your name?

1 Like