Feeder Fantasy by Fallboy

I can’t speak Japanese

just type some ENG word, or choose some JP word, it wouldn’t hurt.

I literally want translate it to understand

If you search through this thread, there is a translated version. it’s not that hard buddy.

2 Likes

Fallboy’s updated his version of Feeder Fantasy - a translation will be needed for others, haven’t made one yet. https://twitter.com/Fallboy85358914/status/1328684504530055170

5 Likes

Here’s a machine translation for 4.0. Just extract and replace the contents of the data folder, inside www in the game’s folder.
translation.zip (181.7 KB)

2 Likes

idk why, but for me it keeps failing to start the game saying that it couldn’t load the character image

it happens even without the translation

1 Like

For anyone struggling with starting the game, you have to unzip the file while your computer’s locale is set to Japan. Otherwise the file names get all scrambled and the game can’t read them.

1 Like

So I noticed an issue with the translation. It makes it impossible to figure out what the password the guy at the bar counter gives you is supposed to be, locking you out of the new food dungeon.

If anyone with actual JP skills can figure out what to input, that’d be very appreciated.

1 Like

The password is “Aburamashimashi”. The characters for it should be アブラマシマシ. First you hit the lowermost second-to-last button, it will change the alphabet used. You go into Katakana (second one) and try to input these characters.
Be wary that シ and ツ are not the same.

5 Likes

Thanks for the answer! Is there anything at all you can do with the altar and other stuff you find in the dungeon?

I’m not so sure. I picked them up regardless. My advice is to invest most of your money on the dungeon pass, and then just farm the coins with all the extra time. The merchant in the dungeons buys them at a good price.

1 Like

So at the start the game asks for a password, do we know what it is and what it does?

That password is for the different endings of the game, acting as a sort of NG+. For example if you do the ending with the hero, at the end of the dialogue a code will be given that gives you some extra money when starting a new game. I can’t remember the code for it though so I can’t post it here.

Edit: grammar

I’ll be honest, it still doesn’t work. Even after I download it again, the file names still screwed. :frowning:

nope still doesn’t work

If you are still having issues getting the game to work, you might need to use Sjisunzip to unzip it. Here is some more info on how to get it to work How to machine translate Japanese RPG maker games

You only need the first part about unzipping with Sjisunzip and then you can just use the translation Lihthia posted.

1 Like

How can I open the door in food labyrinth Dungeon?