Feeder Fantasy by Fallboy

looks decent but the Translation is terrible and really detracts from the game. “I will come again” when leave a shop and of course the cut offs. when the translation improves I will play again but till then I’m going to avoid it. and yes it does cause game play problems. even the tutorial is incomplete

ok terrible was a poor choice of words.
poor may be better. I have trouble with many lines and it goes of the text panel many times making understanding anything very difficult

understand still trying to fix it

1 Like

Since it is RPG Maker, you should be able to put the game into the RPG Maker editor and add extra textboxes.

Anyone found all the endings? Apart from the 3 different hero endings, and the self ending, I can’t find anything else.

Also, is the fattening drugs supposed to do anything apart from make the 3 heroes unresponsive?

I’ve only found the self ending, which sucks because a)I’m not into male wg/stuffing, I was only doing it because of the martial arts girl (who starts to veer into sumo after a few visits), and b)I’m curious about the other endings.
I’m wondering the same thing re: the drugs, too.

Just played through the self-ending, and while I prefer female WG I still found it quite satisfying. My extremely mediocre Japanese reading-skills were an obstacle, but I thought the dialogue was very entertaining(?).

One big gripe I had was just that the gameplay cycle felt extremely slow. Most of the time the NPC you visit to feed doesn’t have any new dialogue, so you’re sitting through a lot of grind for what at times feels like a very meager reward. @Kitsune is there anything to be done about speeding up the grind while you’re already taking a look under the hood, potentially?

3 Likes

I can take a look at that (am around half-way done with all the dialog, btw. It’s taking a bit longer because I’ve been adding around 30% extra) though I’m not sure how successful I’ll be. I’m going to finish reworking the dialog first though, then I’ll see if anything can be done.

(Btw. there’s a secret ending that requires you to eat the drugs while you are at home and unable to leave. It’s not very good though, short and not a lot description. I’ve added a bit there too)

4 Likes

I not sure but I think the weight gain drugs are how I unlocked the weight loss drug.

Once I fattened all 3 heroes with the super fattening drugs and spoke to the maid it unlocked the weight loss drugs in the secret shop. (not sure if those are the correct steps)

I’m not sure what to do once I gave them to the maid though. She rebounds then moves to the one of the heroes houses.

Is the same ending you get if you get too fat to leave your house by other means?

The weight loss drugs unlock way earlier, but I’m not sure when exactly.

@Xane Regarding the two MC endings:

Summary

The standard one happens after you eat to much and try to leave the house, the other when you take the drugs while too fat inside your house. Both are slightly different. (As in, one involves the elf making you fat while the other has you destroy your house … amongst other things.

Nice, didn’t think to check for an ending hidden in another ending.

Is there an ending involving the side characters? Otherwise I’m guessing they’re just there as “side quests”

Yeah, they are only side-quests. There are only 5 endings in total, three for the heroines and two for yourself.

Ah got it, thanks. Looking forward to the your translation.

Alright, I’ve finally done it.

This is the full translation/mod of the current game. I really should call it a mod at this point …
Anyway, I hope I didn’t miss anything. If you find anything that’s spelled wrong or out of line please tell me,
it shouldn’t happen, but again, maybe I missed it.

Changelog:

• Updated every dialog in the game, made some revisions
  • Added a lot of new lines and expanded upon some events
  • Changed the main scenario from Isekai to just Fantasy
  • Changed the main character into a girl
  • Added the church (Completely new map and events)
  • Reworked the dungeon to function like a text-adventure
  • Added secret event inside the dungeon (Unlock requirements should be obvious if a tiny bit grindy)
  • Reworked feeding for all five characters that you personally feed into a system that works with hunger and thus let’s you feed them multiple times a day, increasing with higher weight
  • Reworked food costs and effects across the board
  • Added custom sprites for every fat stage and for some stuffed stages

I think that was it? Also, my trial version of RPG-Maker just ran out, so I really hope everything works …

18 Likes

I got an error where the game couldn’t load an image called AC.png from the “faces” folder. I looked in there and I saw a bunch of files with weird names like…well…
This shit. Is something wrong with the DL?

To be clear, here’s the error code:

I think you need to install a japanese language pack for that.
Edit: Basically you PC doesn’t know Japanese characters, so it replaces them with the wrong unicode character. You’d need to install the japansese language pack and redownload it for that to work. I think there was also something about changing the system locale, but I don’t know if that only counts for specific versions of Windows.

Excuse me? I’m Fallboy, I’m the author of this game. Thank you for the translation! I’d like to talk a little bit, so are you sure you want to send a message to DM on Twitter?

5 Likes

I don’t mind DM’s over the forum?