Feeder Fantasy by Fallboy

Yeah. The description of the skinny priestess and bar girls, as well as most of the descriptions for the Mana crystal shopkeeper, Wildcat bakery, and sweets shop.

Now that I go back, these weren’t in the original. Whoops, sorry. It would be nice for consistency’s sake, though.

1 Like

Yeah person who made a translation on their own time without any compensation, add things to the game for consistency. This one guy wants them.

4 Likes

Eh, come now, I think it’s a good idea. I’ll put it on our list of potential future content

4 Likes

Oh you can now feed all 3 at once. That’s actually a really nice update to when I played previously.

1 Like

You can feed all the girls in the same day. This mod is based off/inspired by the mod that @Kitsune made which let you feed the girls multiple times a day and I believe all in the same day as well. The read me file has a list of the changes the mod has currently made to the game other than the translation.

Really appreciate all the work your team have put into this! It feels like the most polished version of the game thus far and an excellent mash up of 5.0, kitsune’s mod and additional changes that make the game much more enjoyable to play. I’m looking forward to whatever content your team works on in the future.

The only extremely minor issue I had was when I tried using the “ultimate password”, the shopkeeper doesn’t seem to trigger the selling of “Weight loss medicine?” after I gave the assistant all the workout equipment. Seemed fine when I wasn’t using the code though.

The only extremely minor issue I had was when I tried using the “ultimate password”, the shopkeeper doesn’t seem to trigger the selling of “Weight loss medicine?” after I gave the assistant all the workout equipment. Seemed fine when I wasn’t using the code though.

I made a fresh file and speedran to this to check and it worked with no issue.

Are you sure you gave Judy all three distinct items instead of accidentally repeating one? Her “Talk” option should change to her having heard a rumor about the drug if you’ve done it properly.

Otherwise I’ve got nothing. If you can’t work it out, it’d be great if you could share the save marred by the bug.

2 Likes

Whoops, I tried giving her all 3 workout equipment again and it worked, I must have just misclicked somewhere the first time. Sorry about that and I appreciate the help!

1 Like

OK, geez, you don’t have to be a dick about it. I apologized.

Can you play as the male in this version?
I prefer the Sunny art for him than the sprite work for the female.

You guys are heroes and saints for this.

1 Like

My god, this game. I forgot all about this game, and the update rekindled so many good feels, if you know what I mean.

Couple of bugs I noticed with this translation:

• Losing to goblins and getting kicked out of the cave works as it should, but trying to re-enter is impossible, even after going to bed. It just spits out the same “lost to goblins” message. The message even changes when trying to enter at different weights, but still does not let you in.

• You’re able to abuse the goblin map to replay the cave, even if you’ve already entered it for that day and left normally. Except for if you die in the cave, as mentioned above.

• Lipomancer just requires you to have the money to change size. She never takes your money. She still rejects you if you have less than you need to change weights.

• Not sure if it’s a bug or a feature, but abusing the feeder’s crystal for tons of money then going to the lipomancer to go back to skinny seems to completely negate the weight you would’ve otherwise gained. Either way, that’s just one huge money farm right there, especially combined with the glitch above.

1 Like
  • Losing to goblins and getting kicked out of the cave works as it should, but trying to re-enter is impossible, even after going to bed. It just spits out the same “lost to goblins” message. The message even changes when trying to enter at different weights, but still does not let you in.
  • You’re able to abuse the goblin map to replay the cave, even if you’ve already entered it for that day and left normally. Except for if you die in the cave, as mentioned above.

These should be fixed now, see revision 1.0 here:

We’re not gonna keep changing the link by the way, this should be the last time this happens before we consolidate into a folder.

• Not sure if it’s a bug or a feature, but abusing the feeder’s crystal for tons of money then going to the lipomancer to go back to skinny seems to completely negate the weight you would’ve otherwise gained. Either way, that’s just one huge money farm right there, especially combined with the glitch above.

Well, the reward for going through the whole Maya questline (which puts you over 300000G in the hole) is meant to be effectively unlimited money, which even in older versions she personally provided even if you were too fat to use the crystal, so I suppose for now, it’s just a quirky little feature.

We are keeping balance in mind going forward, though, considering things like tweaking how much money feedings give you and how many G or materials certain questlines cost, etc.

• Lipomancer just requires you to have the money to change size. She never takes your money. She still rejects you if you have less than you need to change weights.

Now, this one neither me nor Shim could replicate. Could you share the save with the bug if you still have it?

3 Likes

Playing some more to see what all reactions characters have with the player and I can’t believe how much dialogue your team had to make for the Lipomancer. As far as I’m aware, you have different dialogue for every variation of weight change such as chubby to obese or fat to skinny. All the variations in dialogue are why the goblin and the lipomancer are my favorite characters right now.

1 Like

Mega’s being a bit slow for me, so it’ll be a bit before I can confirm if the cave issue is fixed. But it turns out I was grossly overestimating how much the lipomancy costs (250,000 compared to the actual amount of 25,000). I guess when I was trying it out the first time, I was short on money but went very close to seven digits gold in spamming the feeding crystal and just paid attention to the sixth digit. So nothing actually wrong there, just me accidentally breaking the economy without realizing it.

EDIT: Just tried the cave. Works perfectly now! Used the weighty password to try it, got a bit curious at what happens when you use its special item in the self ending, and…choosing to go back to skinny cuts to a black screen. You can still move and use the menu, which means teleporter works, but black screen persists until you change weights and sleep again. Judging from how long it took to get around, it seems you’re stuck at weight 5 but with no stomping sounds, though all interactions assume you’re thin. Every other weight option works as intended.

2 Likes

Okay so originally I played through the entire, originally translated one. I obviously had no idea what was going on with the translations, so I let the pictures do the talking. Didn’t help much either.

Now, while, to be frank, the translations were poor, and the text was going out the box, MUCH credit to the guy who spent all that time on it. No, I wasn’t raving about it, but still, the fact you spent any time AT ALL shows how much you care for the community. Thank you so much!

Anywho, after actually reading this page, I realized there was a “new and improved version”. Look, I spent 3 hours on the original download, getting ALL the secrets and little things I could, but holy hell was I impressed by this new version. Literally BLEW ME AWAY with all the new imagery, I was in utter awe at the transformation. And the thing is? That was just me looking around for about 5 minutes. I haven’t even spent NEARLY enough time in the game to see all the wonderful new changes, and oh god am I excited to!

Needless to say, if you want my opinion, play this game! It’s come a long ways, and so far looks very promising!

3 Likes

huh all the MEGA links seem to not be working for some reason how bizzare
was it taken down for updating?

3 Likes

Yeah, sorry about that. The result of disjointed sleep schedules in the dev team. Here you are

Revision 1.1 here fixes the bed bug as outlined by @JoeRandom , and everything should now be stored in this persistent folder link going forward.

8 Likes

Just played through on the unfixed version. Didn’t want to restart so soon, and ran into the same bug as Joe Random. Thankfully was able to farm the Food Labyrinth for coin until I unlocked Maya’s infinite money. Got most of the endings, though I possibly ran into another bug. It’s not game breaking, though potentially a spoiler, listed below:

I purchased all four of the fattening drugs from the underground store when they became available. Three were used on the Hero and her party, but the fourth disappeared before I could use it on myself. I think it might be tied to a duplication glitch I had with the schematics for the exercise devices, but I’m not sure.

Other then that, I was able to get all the endings. Also, am I wrong, or was there an option to have a meal with Maya previously? My brain keeps telling me that used to be a thing, but maybe that’s just wishful thinking on my part.

Also, and this is definitely wishful thinking on my part, I would love to see the fat the Lipomancer takes off you to wind up on somebody else in town. One day you go to the Blacksmith or the Neighbour’s house, and she’s just gotten huge.

What you guys have done here is amazing. Even in the unfixed version, I only found a single bug. Well, two if you include not getting to see the full view of Maya spread across her bed, lol. You all should be very proud of what you’ve accomplished.

#MayaBestGirl

5 Likes