Feeder Fantasy by Fallboy

OH HEY it’s with the female protag too! nice one!

maybe some day we can get one for the people who like the male protag but i am sure happy with this result : D

2 Likes

Hey, just wanna thank you guys for all the work you put into translating/ extending this mod. I appreciate all the intricate details and extensions you’ve done to the mod.
Do you have anything specific you’re planning on adding in towards the future, and would the new female character fallboy is creating overwrite the original female character kitsune designed?
Lastly; not sure if you’ve already went into this already, and sorry if one of you had, but what does the original creator think of these mods?
Oh also, just noticed that at the ending with karen using the character at the obese stage. One of the facial sprites for the MC is using the male one instead of the female character.

where do you use the weight loss voucher and find the lipomancer too?

Revision 1.2 is out, more substantial than the last few. Fixes some straggling typos and minor bugs, removes some redundancy in Ai’s questline, makes a few tiny questline details more obvious to players, and rebalances some quantities.

@LeftHandManGary

I purchased all four of the fattening drugs from the underground store when they became available. Three were used on the Hero and her party, but the fourth disappeared before I could use it on myself

For some reason, Karen was consuming two instances of the drugs instead of one. Should be fixed now

Also, am I wrong, or was there an option to have a meal with Maya previously? My brain keeps telling me that used to be a thing, but maybe that’s just wishful thinking on my part.

Can’t say it’s ringing any bells, sorry. She only has a handful of events tied to her.

Also, and this is definitely wishful thinking on my part, I would love to see the fat the Lipomancer takes off you to wind up on somebody else in town. One day you go to the Blacksmith or the Neighbour’s house, and she’s just gotten huge.

We’re not done with her quite yet. The far-off ideal is to have every non-temporary chick in the game succumb to some manner of gluttony, plus a handful of other ending-related ideas, but it’ll be a long time before any of that actualizes.
@Choak

Would the new female character fallboy is creating overwrite the original female character kitsune designed

Ah, you may have misunderstood what we meant when referring to the new girl as a “heroine”. She’s shaping up to be like Alicia, Karen, and Elise, one of the main girls that has several stages of growth/questlines and can be fed once a day. Looks like she’ll be located in the Inn in the center of town that’s always been empty.

What does the original creator think of these mods?

Well, if you go waaaay back in this thread, you’ll see that he actually showed up here once. He presumably chatted with @Kitsune in PMs, but since Kitsune hasn’t shown up here in some months, we have no way of knowing what they said to each other. Didn’t start any drama, so I imagine he’s cool with it, but I’d be open to trying to cooperate with him again.

Do you have anything specific you’re planning on adding in towards the future

Well, as said earlier, one concrete goal we haven’t put a whole lot of planning into yet is being able to fatten up every girl. There are still a few big holdouts, like Madeline the Blacksmith, the Lipomancer, the brat’s mother, a few chicks wandering the streets, etc. Can’t promise anything at the moment, but there are some ideas swirling around at least.

Other things we’re considering expanding are the Goblin Cave gameplay-and-ending-wise, the outcome of drugging every girl, adding portraits/custom sprites for a lot of minor characters that gain, creating a male protag version and editing all the descriptions of Sura’s body to match, and a few other things, but don’t take any of that as a promise or final plan.

@Yo-Yo
The ReadMe can answer all questions of this sort

10 Likes

Thank you for the update, the new additions are great!
Do you think it would be possible to add maybe different face portraits for the heroine for every weight stage in the next update? it would be a cool addition.

1 Like

I’d like to see changelogs for revisions 1.1 and 1.2 and future updates in the readme. It’ll help keep everyone informed without having to ask tons of extra questions, also I think usually this sort of information is edited by the author of the OP into the OP of the thread, but since that is not possible for this thread, it makes sense to edit the readme maybe and include that information there?

edit: sidenote, the readme for the release of 5.0 ROCKS and is really detailed and I love it, that’s why I thought of this suggestion, if it’s not possible, oh well.

2 Likes

I agree, also since the mod seems to be evolving into something that isn’t just going to be an update translation of ever fallboy version. It’s probably worth it to make a new thread for this mod specifically. That would allow @StygianSkies and team to field questions specific to their version and edit accordingly.

2 Likes

My god, if every girl who gets fattened in this game had their own art and sprites…

11/10.

7 Likes

I do like the idea of having an editable front-and-center OP that would provide less confusion for newcomers, but at the same time, I don’t like the idea of forcing the usual crowd here to make the shift over as well as making looking back at the game’s development history involve the extra step of going back to this thread.

For the usual crowd, would you be up for moving over if we made a new thread?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

(Honestly this is more to gauge if most people are regularly checking up on this general and will notice the need to move over than an actual debate)

I’d like to see changelogs for revisions 1.1 and 1.2 and future updates in the readme

Done. Also tried to include a changelog relative to the base game while I was at it.

5 Likes

Alright, that was honestly a fair bit more activity than I’d expected.

New thread can be located here:

I had to make this in a bit of a rush, so let me know what you think about the formatting or if there are any errors/things you think I should have included. Hopefully, though, it’ll make giving updates more palatable for you all in the future.

5 Likes

Ehi where do i find the person the lipomancer’s talking about ?

This should be made into a App! I play it 24/7 then!!! X^3

You mean the Skeleton?? He in many of the wells

so i found all three skeltons so uh how do i get to the dungeon i can find him? because yea that be good

You need to get Sura fat enough to unlock all three of the work-out items from the blacksmith. Once, you buy them, try to use them and they’ll all break because you’re too fat. After that, talk to the blacksmith again and she’ll direct you to the dungeon where the skeleton is

2 Likes

she says i need to find a item but im not even sure where i would find it

the orb in your apartment gives you the items but she has to be in all stages of fat don’t over do it though or she will get to fat