Fetish Master Legacy Edition - bugfixed 'classic' FM with dark mode support for Java 8+ (v03 2021-12-23)

My current project adds butt size stuff, though the current public release is extremely barebones because it’s a total conversion mod. Total Conversion Belly Mod v1-1-0 (currently out!) - #2 by Juxtaterrestrial

Yes! I have played this and I cannot wait for the later, more fleshed out version(s). ^\^

1 Like

Does this mod work with this legacy edition?

I don’t think all of it will work - but i haven’t tried.

The goal for Legacy Edition is complete compatibility with ‘regular’ FM stuff - the mod should work as intended with this version of Fetish Master, but almost certainly won’t with any other 0.99-based version (including my other build, which is long overdue for an update) due to changes in handling organs.

How do i download and play it? I just cant seem to be able to do it

Download the Full version from the first post, extract the zip file, and start the game with one of the start.bat files, unless you’re on macOS or Linux, in which case you should use the start.sh files. There’s also the startup.exe files, which will direct you to download Java if it’s not already installed, but they might be hardcoded to only run an older version of Java, so they might spit out errors anyways.

If you’re still having issues, it’d help to have more information about where you’re getting stuck.

1 Like