Fill Me Up (Formally "Untitled renpy feedee game") "January" update now available on Patreon.

Yep, that worked! Thank you very much (it wasn’t originally working because I needed to delete it from my trash bin too haha)

Love the premise. However for some reason it won’t update the character model, the text will change (for example when looking in the mirror) but the model won’t update sadly. I had this issue in the past with ren py games I am pretty sure. Does anyone have a idea how to fix that I would be very grateful

1 Like

Welcome to weight gaming @Chonk_Connoisseur. This is not an issue I’ve heard of before, and I believe to be just a misunderstanding on your end. This game uses renders of the character models and backgrounds, basically a still picture to display its visuals. The character models are not updated in real time like an actual 3D model might be in some games. As such there’s often hundreds to thousands of renders that make up an update and they are often set into “weight stages” for the character to visually update in appearance. As such outside of the different routes or variations there are six total weight gain stages.

Now with this particular game you can “check yourself out in the mirror” and this was intentionally given more dialogue and visual changes between weight stages to make it not as repetitive. So, you will see the text and images changing more often for the mirror event than in the rest of a weight stage or other events. As the visual representation of weight will only increase when going from say “weight stage two” to three, etc. There is generally about 24-30 renders for the mirror between the five (six) stages for the front, belly, and back shots.

2 Likes

Thanks a lot! I was confused by that (maybe there also was a different factor at play.) Whatever the problem was (software or user) after restarting the game it seems to be working just fine

1 Like

I love the game so far, sure it’s a bit messy but it’s got a unipue-ness thats fantastic.
Any recommendations for similar games to hold me over till the next update?
Would anyone happen to know if there is a discord for the game or is this the most active spot fo discussions?

1 Like

Welcome to weight gaming @Dough-E-Nut. Fill Me Up does not have a discord. This is the most active place for discussion on the game. As far as similar games that’s really going to depend on what you are looking for. If you are looking for a female protag with some feedee or gainer elements in the visual novel format. Chunky Cheerleader just had an update on patreon and there is the free demo to check out.

I also have a general recommendations list of some of my fav games based on my preferences that might let you see something new. I’ve tried to include tags and separators that make it easy to find something.

There’s also things like the user maintained list of games. It doesn’t feature everything on the site but might be another way to track down something outside of searching for specific tags.

6 Likes

this google doc needs it’s own thread, it rocks!

1 Like

Echo namad’s comment. Excellent work man that document should be a pinned post somewhere it’ll be great for newcomers just finding the site etc.

1 Like

I’m the same, I prefer female weight gain :smiley:
I have Chunky Cheerleader on my list but I started playing Fattening Career insteed and though it’s fun not being able to join in on “the fun” myself is kinda sad.
I didn’t realize Forks: A Weight Gain Visual Novel had stopped development :face_holding_back_tears:
“A Bellyful Slice of life” was pretty fun but its development is slow.
I can’t thank you enough for this list. I’m going to be going through it all afternoon.

2 Likes

With the massive delay and total lack of communication since May, with the last update basically being “Progress is going quick”, I’m starting to think the project is abandoned.

3 Likes

I understand the feeling.

If it makes it any better though on their Patreon they did make a post on August 1st stating that the project is still going and is not abandoned but we have not heard anything since…

I wish I could give you better news :cry: I really wish we got more communication/feedback from Bobo… I already have stated my thoughts and opinions on the situation in their Patreon.

Hopefully we’ll hear something soon and I wish Bobo the best with Fill Me Up

5 Likes

Honestly given the last time a big delay hit was because Bobo didn’t have access to a PC, Bobo may be without a PC again. Idk how you do that in this day in age unless you work in some really out of the way locations for prolonged periods of time, but that is one possibility. Some might say what about phones but if the problem is lack of internet entirely then that is ruled out too. Hopefully the project isn’t abandoned and more hopefully I hope Bobo is okay in general. (Always my fear in these kind of scenarios is someone being exposed and having to delete everything to save face or actual illness or worse.)

3 Likes

For sure a wait a see situation. The dev themselves is the only one that could tell you what has happened or is going on and the rest is speculation.

I only want to clear up one thing. The last “long delay” that was caused by the dev having to be out of the country and away from their workstation was “January’s” update. After 0.2 got released in late December after a short delay, work started on what would be 0.3. It was set to release in January by Bobo, and that didn’t happen because of them having to be out of the country and they were not able to work on the update at all from what they said. So the development would of been pushed by a month due to being out and presumably unable to communicate. That “January” update, 0.3, came out on April 22 of this year.

0.4 was thought to come out mid June-July according to the dev as that was originally planned (as stated in the August 1 patreon quick check in.) The lack of posts or communication on patreon have always been there though, Bobo makes multiple posts in the month they release an update and normally a bit after but once that passes it becomes spotty to non existence communication (just an observation, not intended as a slight.) In my opinion, I don’t particularly think you could infer much of anything from there being no posts on patreon for a period of time, given the history of it.

14 Likes

Hey all
I’ve been looking through the image files of the game amd saw that you can feed or be fed by Saya and Lisa.
Could any of you tell me if thats actually implemented and what’s the criteria for that to happen?
Are events in the game random? I’ve found sometimes when I go back several scenes different things do happen… but not very often, so I don’t see the pattern.

3 Likes

There are random versions of events, but rolling back does not re-roll renpy.random function. Quick save and quick load right before the roll will allow you to see variations of the random events though.

The images in the game files with Saya and Lisa at the restaurant are not implemented yet. They’ve been around since December of 2022.

Damn thats pretty sad  ̄Д ̄=3
Thank you though :slight_smile:

1 Like

How do you know when the roll will happen?

Without studying the code, you would have to just assume it happens at the start of any of the events with randomness.

Which would be the events like parkjog restaurant club waitaround theoffice thegym, maybe another one I’m forgetting.

1 Like

Thank you very much XD