Fill Me Up (Formally "Untitled renpy feedee game") "January" update now available on Patreon.

Stand up. A king kneels before nobody.

2 Likes

the update is divine, an interesting updated plot, I am waiting for the next updates and sizes, and there is a suggestion in the food of choice at the beginning of the game of the type of girl’s figure, so that the extra weight would be laid off in the groot or most of it would go into the stomach or that there would be a huge ass (although there is already an ass), but this is just a suggestion

4 Likes

Thanks!

Having different foods affect different body parts might be kind of difficult with the game the way it is currently. But I can see that happening to other side characters in the future.

3 Likes

One more thing I found to add to my list. On this run I tried to avoid all the gaining options and found that the “Go for the run” option never progresses and the game continually loops till you submit to the gaining options. As a suggestion you should add a special event where something happens that breaks Akane’s resolve for this special case.

I think after a certain gluttony threshold “go for a run” should instead be “visit the park” so your still able to talk with the girls at the park and eat the hot dogs there

4 Likes

I like that Idea, that’s what I was thinking. I thought that maybe it goes from go for a run to go for a walk to just visit the park

1 Like

pretty obvious one honestly at that might be the case at the end of the update, though i would like see Rin perhaps in more events early on i.e maybe joining Akane for her run now and again if she’s dieting or (though unlikely) feedee Rin showing up at the restarunt (looks more like a dinner but i am not complaining)

and perhaps one or two suggestions more from me… perhaps have Akane still go to the gym with Erika & Rin however knowing Akane fitness is getting so bad she can’t do any exercise instead just start taking turns feeding her while their ‘taking a break’ from their exercising.

The other… depending if Akane has gained or lost weight, she either hangs out with Lisa or Saya more like she and Saya start going together to the Gym together or She and Lisa hang out at Lisa’s House and just having not only a very relaxing day but fattening one to boot!

3 Likes

I’m going to have to retool lisa and Saya it seems. It’s easy enough at this point. They were mostly sprites to begin with. I want to add more options to their route and change it so Akane can have an inpact on the outcome of their deal. Rin kind of exists in separate universe right now. I need to find more ways to have her in the world too.

4 Likes

Imagine if you will, Akane takes one of her classic night runs, gets lost in the forest and comes across this character, who will offer her deals with unforseen consequences in exchange for a few simple tasks.

Interested? Yes? No?

23 Likes

I dig it, but my only concern is till now the game has felt pretty ground to reality and introducing a fantasy element might seem a little bit out of left field. Maybe have her appear as a normal human at the beginning but have her reveal her true form later on?

3 Likes

It’s really difficult to know where to draw the line. With the animu asthetic and all. I’m thinking about burying her deep in there so you can’t find her unless you actually want to. Making her look normal is a simple matter though.

3 Likes

I have to say that i really really love this update, so much options: fit erika-rin / fat erika/rin / feedee ending / feeder ending / cupcake addict yui / feeder yui (makes erika thicc again) and so on.

At this time i believe they told you most known bugs in the game so, i would gladly wait for what’s coming next.

Most people are wanting to see scenes where akane see how much she weights. Personally i’d love to see that by looking at akane’s pov, like looking down and when she’s starting to get big, we see how big her belly gets and then she starts asking erika or chika to see if the numbers are going up and so on.

3 Likes

Personally i’d love to see that by looking at akane’s pov

Something like this? (I have no idea of those numbers add up.)

30 Likes

I would like this. Would be kind of nice to have an option to not go to her if the player doesn’t want to. Maybe have the first visit be a dream sequence with a choice to go to her in the park. That way the more fantastical elements can be a choice. Would also be interesting if the dreams are the fox girl trying to manipulate Akane, but that is just me thing.

3 Likes

The game is great I like what is being done although true be told I am not big into the MC feedee route, so I like the ability to pick different routes and loved the implication of the feedee harem end of update. The different choices for some individual side characters outside of a path is interesting as well I like rin’s storyline when you “see where this goes”.

Since things are tied to the MC’s weight at the moment for main story being progressed, how do you plan to handle the Akane loses weight storyline with this being the case in the future. I saw there was talk about maybe making girls weight independent outside of how it works now, would this include all girls in the game or just “side” girls?

I am interested in how this would have played out. Honestly would love to see something like that as a scene. Considering you are thinking of going more fantasy with size growth or fox spirit characters I can’t imagine it was too unrealistic of a scene if you happen to go forward with ideas like that.

How are we supposed to meet Tsugumi normally? The only times I saw her in any playthroughs were randomly at the restaurant I think at size three and the dialogue was indicating we had already met. Also, she is just here in the Rin “see where it goes storyline” but I have never met her first introduction whenever I was supposed to in game from playing so far.

The update has been great and I’m liking what has been added here and the look and feel of the game and I’m interested in supporting on patreon but I will admit I am biased on preference of some of the content (I’m not a huge fan of the trope weight swap/reverse weight gain elements, and I prefer feeder MC’s to all the feedee stuff with Akane) so I’m curious how you envisioned your updates would go are you planning on taking the existing routes and choices and adding on to them bit by bit (adding on to all existing things per update), or are you looking to say progress a certain storyline over the others first per update?

Either way this was a great update, and you accomplished a lot the models look great the things like stretch marks, clothes destruction, and the events/storylines have all been really interesting and I can’t wait to see more.

3 Likes

Thanks

There’s always going to be things that aren’t everyone’s cup of tea. That’s why I added the option for Akane to lose weight. I think no matter what happens going forward there’s going to be a brief window where Akane gets a bit fat then can reverse it and move on from there.

For the time being Mostly just the side girls, but I’m looking at maybe having Chika be able to change independantly too. There’s enough leeway in the scenes with her that I can relatively easily implement it.

It’s not in the game yet, but she’s a friend of Erika’s. Personality whise she is desperate to fit in and it will lead to her doing what she does.

Probably some polish with some progression added on followed by focused detailed updates that add more activites to do with each character. I want retreading the old content to be interesting each update.

For now consider what we have here the end of the introduction. Honestly it’s hard to plan it all out in my head.

5 Likes

I’m all for things being tied to the MC’s weight or however you will manage that with the different paths. I guess my thought was how you can completely ignore the gym or turn down a lot of the overindulgences to where Erika is consuming most things and she burns through weight like crazy. So, I was wondering if things like that might not be tied to MC weight but honestly as long as the logic is consistent and understandable to the player it doesn’t get too confusing. It’s pretty simple to understand progress is tied to the MC’s varying weight levels at the moment.

I think a lot of WG VN’s have most girls progressed tied to main story for the simple reason that it’s a lot less work and the number of combinations that can happen in scenes is a lot more work when varying sizes happen.

1 Like

Perfect! <3 Better than I expected with the suggestion! True artistry right there XD

1 Like

Amazing how a game can fly into my top five on this site with a single update. I just finished it and that was incredible! The game did get a little repetitive from time to time but I absolutely love all the different causes for the gain and ways to get bigger. I especially hope to make Akane huge, but all the girls are great. I can’t wait to see what you add next!

5 Likes

Hello

I need help on a bug dont even let me play the game due to script error

game/character.rpy", line 25: invalid syntax
return f"images/Sleep/Sleep{self.getStage()}.png