Fill Me Up (Formally "Untitled renpy feedee game") "January" update now available on Patreon.

@Krodmandoon
@BadIdea4

I think it might be a good idea to introduce a scene where Akane can go and feed Erika/Seek out Yui without random chance involved. I’m not too big on the idea of having numbers indicate how close you are to succeeding but adding some lines of dialogue or visual clues that you’re succeeding/succeeded would be a good comprimise.Otherwise we’re just chasing numbers.

@Curves_Conniseur I guess Joiplay doesn’t like f strings. Glad to heard you can enjoy it now.

@burntmagic Nobody does anything against completely against their will in this game. No matter if they seem hesitent at first. Feels wrong to me otherwise. Still not sure what to do with mystical fox lady, but I had some ideas.

As for characters changing seperate to Akane. I’m all for the idea. It’s why I wanted feedback on it. Glad you enjoyed it.

5 Likes

Have to say I love the game so far and looking forward to its future releases

1 Like

Love the game so far, and am quite interested to see how it pans out in future updates. If you’ll permit me to be a bit of a grammar nazi, though, there’s one mistake you make all over the place in the text - using “could of”, where the proper wording is “could have” or “could’ve”. “Could of” is never correct.

Fortunately, it and its would’ve/should’ve/might’ve/etc. variations are easy prey for a CTRL+F find and replace.

2 Likes

Thanks for playing. 99% sure I’ll forget between now and the next update but I’ll try and fix all instances of it.

I don’t think there’s a game on here that has first person weigh in POV, definitely implement that in some way shape or form if possible, would really add to the immersion. Really like where this game is going!

2 Likes

Ive played this to the end and i gotta say, this game is in my top 5 list now

The slow descent to gluttony, the numerous choices and how the friends change when they lose or get fat. Lastly, the story is pretty and kinky asf

A solid 8/10

1 Like

Holyy… You’ve certainly put a lot of time into this project and in this update in particular, and it definitely shows! Easily one of the best games I’ve ever played ^^

3 Likes

Amazing Update, Love the game you have made.
I want to echo what others have posted here before, i would love to see other characters changing separate from Akane.
I love the cartoonish character designs, the stretchmarks, the animations and the amount of different characters. But i do find some characters a little forgettable atm.(its still early development so i can’t blame you)
I am hyped to see what the future brings for this game, and i will be supporting your efforts to keep working on this great game.

5 Likes

If you guys haven’t already, you should check out bobothesecondtwo’s Patreon. He already has some polls to vote on and spoiler images. If you liked the game and want to be the first to hear news on the next update, definitely go over there.

2 Likes

Thoroughly enjoying what is there so far. You have my support towards the continued makign of this project.
One thing I would like to say is I would like the story a bit better laid out. From what I can gather Akane is studying sport science, yet doesn’t go to a campus for lessons and is only shown studying sparingly in random events. Unless I’ve missed something…
My suggestion would be to have her taking a Gap Year, to rest and engage in private study and casual work before finishing her degree.
Of course, that plan will most likely fall apart as she begins to enjoy growing fatter :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

May I ask if removing that f was all you did? I did the same but now the game doesn’t even open (on joiplay I mean)

Yes, thats all i did

My joiplay has no problem opening the game but my the script in it prevented me to play

Huh
Ohwell thanks anyway

cool suggestions here, though i think it would make more sense if the uni screwed up by already having their sports science class already full when they approved Akane and as a form of apology offers to cover her dorm residency for the full year and next as well as allow her to attend uni clubs for now just to keep her busy while she starts her year living with Chika & Erika.

2 Likes

just finished the newest version, loved it to death. There was a particulary long gap between new weight updates where I thought I was done, you may want to shorten that or sprinkle things in just to let players know “not yet gang”

really loving the characters and the models and the choices we make, hoping for more fats, more to do, more humiliation, and some fun times with this sister character

1 Like

How do I rebound Erika?

1 Like

@maldy
@Morganism

It’s a good suggestion but I’m in the middle of making content for university right now.

@Muffintopmanor1
Thanks! It’s really difficult to figure out the pacing for this game. It’s a bit slow intentionally because the idea was and still is to have a lot more to do between the stages. Just gotta make that content.
Who knows what will happen to the sister!

@1114

You need to either feed her back or get muffins from the gym from Yui at least ten times before you hit the next weight stage.

5 Likes

I’m fine with that too to be honest. Looking forward to what you’ve got in store.

3 Likes

btw, I’d like to chime in, I think rare events are bad design for a VN made in ren’py by a one person team.

I didn’t think to say anything but when a game writes let’s say randomscene1 randomscene2 and randomresultnothinghappens3 and then 1=1 2=2 and 3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 all =3?

I just edit the code to change the 10 to like a 4or5.

If I’m skipping previously seen content with the skip button might as well show me all the content equally (I’m counting the nearly blank even as a full event because it might change depending on factors.)

It’s not just you, most games do this, and I edit them in this same way usually. Why have a slim chance to see any content? ever for any reason?

I get that you write 3 options you want all 3 to appear, but why make one super rare and another super common?

Also rarity is causing bugs via typos:

if selfiechoice < 2:
            if selfiechoice == 1:
                scene gymselfie0201
                with Dissolve(1.0)
                e "Let's take a progress pic!"
                a "Okay!"
                e "Mmm, you're looking tubby in this one, coach."
                a "Not as tubby as you!"
            else:
                scene gymselfie0202
                with Dissolve(1.0)
                e "Take pic of me posing here."
                a "What for?"
                e "Just for the record."
                a "What record?"

If a number is less than 2 it will always be 1, so else will literally never trigger.

<= 2

or

< 3

Both work fine here, but if you weren’t trying to manage rarity and every time there were X choices you did rand(1,X) you wouldn’t generate this sort of typo so much.

Another similar typo.

When choosing a number between 1 and 2 I don’t think 0 can be chosen?

if Akane.getStage() == 0:
        $ image_number = renpy.random.randint(1,2)

if image_number == 0:

scene carboload 01
            with Dissolve(1.0)

Should probably read

if image_number == 1:

in the code for visitrin=3 the code is a bit sloppy as you don’t close the if by pairing it with an else. you do

if blah blah blah return more code

it should be if blah blah blah blah else more code blah blah blah return

most of the serious bugs in the untitled demo release of the game were caused by not closing off an if in this fashion, this instance doesn’t appear to cause a bug, but it’s healthier to not use an implied if, it also makes the indentation look neater, and since ren’py is using indentation instead of {} it’s mildly important not to mix it up.

I don’t mean to nitpick and it doesn’t really matter, it’s just odd that sometimes you use a lot of else’s and sometimes you don’t and I think it’s been a source of bugs in the past.

2 Likes

Hey yeah, a lot of that code was written late at night and I was basically happy to just not get any errors when testing the game. The random scenes have caused a few issues in the past but I don’t want to scrap them entirely, but the sheer randomness of some things is causing frustrations for some people.
I will need to relook at it though, because it is causing some errors and some things are too random.

You’re right about one of those scenes being impossible too. Silly typo.

The gym in general is a big mess because I was unfamiliar with renpy and what I could get away with when writing th script. I think the newer stuff is a little more organised, if a bit unorthodox.

2 Likes