Fill Me Up (Formally "Untitled renpy feedee game") "January" update now available on Patreon.

i love the shameless makima stand in lmao

1 Like

Hmm it’s only supposed to play each one once. Maybe something is resetting the flags?
Did you play around enough with choices to notice that if you lower your self control enough you become unable to say no to food? I feel like people who are already choosing the yes option all the time might not try the no option suddenly.

1 Like

Yes, that and sex I noticed you were unable to say no to depending on choices. My inner feeder definitely was playing around with the options :laughing: I wanted to see what I was able to get away with for the other girls.

1 Like

I had to google who that was an yeah. They do look similar.

Pure coincidence though. She originally had blonde hair but I felt it didn’t work.

I feel like I ran into a big bug. I can’t move on plus every time I go to the gym the time never changes. It only goes forward when I wait. I also seems to never gain progress

1 Like

The gap between stage two and stage three is considerably larger than stage zero to stage one.

There is no way to lose weight post stage two at this time. So even if you think you aren’t progressing, so long as you’re eating, you’re gaining progress.

The time thing is definitely a bug though. That’s on me.

2 Likes

Gym wait, gym wait until evening. Then wait, go out at night, repeat. With maybe tossing going to the spa until night, then going out on the weekend.

Really adored this project!

• Hope to see more struggling in class, cleaning, and exercise, and be REJECTED for dates
  • In-depth feeder system against roommates
  • More choices
  • More clothing choices
  • I also encountered the training time skip issue
  • I could not figure out how to consistently go to spa
  • I cannot figure out if I max’d the size or am just locked due to the time skip
  • Boob tracker?

Overall, I adored this project and its protagonist. I really just want more, more things to do, more random events, more scenarios. Less dreams and more… the girls going on a day trip to the beach or the mall, with various humiliation depending on how fat our protagonist has gotten herself!

6 Likes

Spa is only available on the weekend. But the days are skipping incorrectly so just watch what day it is. Spa is available all day regardless of time. There are three weight stages. If you are being fed at night and have the “Feed her back?” option. You are at the third stage.

2 Likes

I love all of these ideas and will try to mix at least some of them in asap. I will also fix the glitches when I have some more content for the stages that are present.

@Krodmandoon

There’s actually a “sort of” fourth level in there if you keep going past stage three. There’s no event that marks it though. You’ll just see it reflected in the mirror and sleeping scenes.

2 Likes

I have seen all the mirror and sleeping images, I think. Six total stages for the mirror and three sleeping yeah?

1 Like

Thats right. Only four are properly implemented.
I thought I’d keep them in there for fun.

1 Like

That makes sense two of the six felt like they happened in the middle of the overall weight stage. And since weight hadn’t changed anywhere else, I wasn’t sure how they triggered.

I’ll try and suggest a few things though i’m better with concept ideas than anything else:

• Add a cafe/Restaurant/ Buffet - a common one to start with when it comes to having the MC being gluttonous and perhaps maybe have them run into Erika Ex boyfriend?

• Shopping - while also an obvious on would be interesting to see her trying to find better fitting clothes or new stuff that seem interesting to her but yet either too big or too small

• Eika control over Akane feedee route (MC) - i think it would an interesting idea since Erika is getting a alot more fitter & Akane alot more fatter as the story progresses making it Akane more dependent on Erika and maybe Chika more as her weight climbs

• Kaede routes? - not sure what your plans are with her but i think it would be interesting if their was a route for her

• Chika eventually wanting to diet and Akane getting her share of what she ate - this suggestion is more of a happens in the middle of the story were chika is finds her weight making it too difficult to her or another reason and decides to hit the gym now with Akane and Erika and also now offering food to Akane causing perhaps even gettign to the point Akane can barely excercise at all without being bomarbed with food from the two?

* Family or relatives of the roommates? - this could be a good way to progress character story and lore as well as how they react to their increasing waistlines

6 Likes

I like the premise behind the game. I think it is really interesting. But I’ll be honest here, I think the lack of polish on it prevented me from being able to get very far. It needs some significant work on the grammatical and spelling errors and just making the general dialogue flow for me to really get into it.

I think saturday is the day most often skipped, but also, time slots are skipped, it’s impossible to go to bed on time, going to bed early can end up with taking a 36 hour nap but staying up until bedtime results in every morning being missed.

So I think there’s two bugs, not just with saturday=6.

1 Like

Mid to late stage of the game, on the days where Akane assists Erika at gym, I notice that “in the morning” in upper left corner it says “afternoon”. That may hint why at that point in the game why it doesn’t advance in the day. Prior to that the segment of the day matches.

1 Like

I recommend playing your own game like this:

I go to bed early.

I think going to bed friday night at night time results in the day function being called twice and skipping straight to monday.

1 Like
label advanceday:

$ dayofweek += 1
    if dayofweek == 6:
        $ dayofweek = 0

This should be:

label advanceday:

$ dayofweek += 1
    if dayofweek == 7:
        $ dayofweek = 0

somehow this only prevents skipping sunday, but saturday is still often skipped, I think every night time interruption is causing advance day to roll twice, but I can’t find why in the code.

if nothing happens in the night then saturday will occur every time, if anything happens? it won’t.

Also chika isn’t supposed to make you black out and lose a day, it’s just that drinking with chika somehow triggers the same day skipping bug that having any night time interruption does. (and the week only had 6 days to begin with, so skipping one is more noticable.)

Going to bed in the evening instead of the night seems to help prevent night time interruptions… ugh, I can’t figure it out, I’m still losing lots more days!

5 Likes

I think I figured out why days are skipping. Just look here:

if selfcontrol <10:
                    menu:
                        "Join?"
                        "Mind if I join?":
                            e "Grab a slice. We've got an ass to build!"

"I'm going back to bed":
                            jump stage_one_menu
                    scene chikafeeding04
                    with Dissolve(1.0)
                    c "Erika! This is embarassing"
                    e "You told me seeing Akane getting tubby made you curious. It's only fair she takes responsibility"
                    c "..."
                    c "Okay..."
                    "You grab a slice of cake and hold it to Chika's mouth"
                    "She grabs at it with more force that you expected."
                    "She must be really into it."
                    a "You almost bit my finger off!"

scene black
                    "With the cake finished and in what appears to be some kind food induced coma, Erika unties Chika and she stumbles back to her room."

jump stage_one_menu

"I have an early start tomorrow":
                a "Not my problem!"
                jump stage_one_menu

this code needs to be:

if selfcontrol >=10:
                    jump stage_one_menu
                else:
                    menu:
                        "Join?"
                        "Mind if I join?":

"I'm going back to bed":
                            jump stage_one_menu
                    scene chikafeeding04
                    with Dissolve(1.0)
                    e "You told me seeing Akane getting tubby made you curious. It's only fair she takes responsibility"
                    c "..."
                    c "Okay..."

scene black
                    "With the cake finished and in what appears to be some kind food induced coma, Erika unties Chika and she stumbles back to her room."

jump stage_one_menu

a "Not my problem!"
                jump stage_one_menu

why?

because the alternate night time carboload scene is right below it and without jumping out of this code you just run down to the next code below it. Almost every time night event has this flaw, there are like I dunno 5or6 other places a fix like this needs implemented.

In other words sometimes when you go to bed, you go to bed twice :slight_smile:

edit: This is your typo I now realize. you wanted this code:

if selfcontrol <10:
                    menu:
                        "Join?"
                        "Mind if I join?":

"I'm going back to bed":
                            jump stage_one_menu
                    scene chikafeeding04
                    with Dissolve(1.0)
                    c "..."
                    c "Okay..."

scene black

jump stage_one_menu

a "Not my problem!"
                jump stage_one_menu

not sure if it’s showing on the forum but the jump needs less white space in front of it, whitespace characters in ren’py replace {}() if you delete the right number of white spaces before the jump out, it’ll trigger after the if instead of inside the if.

6 Likes