Fill Me Up (Formally "Untitled renpy feedee game") "January" update now available on Patreon.

Nene can gain weight?

2 Likes

thank you for reminding me of spoiler covering that, whoops

2 Likes

@Krodmandoon
A lot of the stuff you have suggested with Chika being jobless is what I had in mind. I’m not sure if I should take it in the direction of her doing it herself or having it kind of pushed on her by the others. The idea of firing her kind of dawned on me when I considered each stage could be quite unique going forward. Things like going to university, the gym, to the park should become less common as the game goes on. At least, that’s what I have in mind right now. Basically helping out Chika with whatever she’s doing might replace something else as it becomes impractical for Akane to do anymore.

Maybe if the “wait” feature was broken up into events that are only accessible around the girls main house at certain times. And have repeatable events based on weight stage, time, location

I really like this idea. I feel we don’t see enough of what the other’s are doing and waiting could be more of a mini activity of its own. On one day wait could be “Go to the beach” or “See what Nene is up to” etc. Seeing something different when the menu pops up is intrinsically exciting.

Also in regards to the random events with Nene, I can’t quite recall exactly what I did, but the random events shouldn’t contribute to her weight gain. They only contribue to wearing down her resistance to either feeding or being fed.
At least I think that was the case.

@maldy
It has happened several times and almost certainly will again, haha. Sometime I’ll just sit in blender moving the rigs around until I see something I like and run with it.
Also Nene can get very big. I made all these models myself so if at any point I decide she’s still not big enough, I’ll just make her bigger. Simple. It’s less of a matter of how big she can get, but how will she get there? I also have a lot of interesting ideas for Nene’s feeder path.

@Morganism
Akane is already pretty big… I could make her bigger though. We’ll see.

6 Likes

Yes. During the “wait” scenes one will pop up with Erika trying to feed Nene. Encourage it. Go to the restaurant and have Nene finish your food, or If you are on the path(s) where you are there as a group. Have Nene finish her own food not give to Chika. During the two night scenes one where Erika, Chika, And Akane are involved in Akane’s room having encouraged her enough and broken down her resistance, when Nene comes instead of leaving right away you can ask her to join you. The night scene with Chika and Akane will have the same option saying she looks hungry. Hotdogs in the park you can encourge Nene to eat, it will be different depending on path. Nene and Akane or Nene and Erika. Theses options only appear when you encourage her enough. If you have her eat during these times enough she will be chubby in the end scene.

@bobothesecondtwo Now obviously you are going to be right in that case as I don’t know how the game works compared to the dev. But the choice to help encourage her here feels “hidden” at least to me. It’s the only wait scene with an option up to this point in game and I would argue that until this point the wait scenes are introduced to the player as not having an effect on game. Just a nice little option that pops up to help round out your characters and interactions between them. Makes them feel more believable.

Now there are a few other options available to encourage Nene not like this but I say this one feels like how she really would get started. Since you established Erika as a person who is always pushing food on people. Now maybe the “hidden” aspect is only my interpretation and how I played but I never felt like I needed to “wait” I only did it to see some scenes but It was definitely the option I did the least. So maybe my perspective on it is off from the norm.

First post on here. Going to repeat that this is great.
This might have been said before, but a route where Chika is more of a feeder gaining vicariously through Akane is just a thing I’d like to see. The list of suggestions is huge, but that’s my 2 cents.

@dev1177
At then momen’t I’m thinking of a route where Chika feeds Akane and spends a lot more time focusing on her own appearing just to tease Akane. Maybe getting a little thicker and dressing a little more provocatively around her. That’s probably not going to be a for a few updates down the road at this time though.

@Krodmandoon
You’re absolutely right about the waite scenes. There’s a lot of content there that is being hidden behind the guise of being unimportant. I might work on drawing attention to them in the future. Maybe like a sprite that pops up in the background of the main menu that you can click on to activate the scenes. Something like that.

4 Likes

Don’t know if this was said before, but will there be a way to regain control of oneself in future updates or is she fated to be fat?

Are you referring to Akane? The player character. Because you can lose weight in the current versions.

2 Likes

This is the first game I’ve ever supported on Patreon, ticks all the boxes.

My favourite character from this update is Mai, can’t wait to see more of her in the next updates.

Also, a question regarding potential future content: since optional fantasy content is going to be part of the game, and besides weight gain there’s already breast expansion and - I’m guessing - Cowgirl TF, would there ever be a chance for there to be some scenes containing inflation? Water/air/blueberry/whatever, or are you against it? (And if you’re not then I’m not pushing, there’s already so many ideas to implement lol).

Have a good Christmas and good luck with future development.

1 Like

I’m currently playing the free demo. If you decide to exercise and never gain weight, The game will eventually find a way to make you loose a lot of control and be constantly eating regardless of exercise. Don’t know if that’s false in the current payed version.

Big thank you! I’m really glad you enjoyed it.
I think the fantasy elements is a pretty good outlet for things like extreme inflation etc. I’ll get around to it eventually. I’d like to have a pretty big array of niche encounters there eventually.

Have a good Christmas!

1 Like

I’ve played through the versions for the different routes quite a bit and I’ve not ever had this happen. The game only would ever not give you a choice if you’ve been too gluttonous and your self control is really low and then takes the choices away. As those scenes then turn into not giving you a choice.

There is a route that is fully completable in the free version that will allow Akane to lose weight. And your self control “should” reset to a point where you can turn down the gluttonous choices at any event. I think there was/is a bug that has an event have you lose control regardless of choice but it shouldn’t effect anything (I don’t recall if this was fixed as well).

Anytime I’ve played the weight loss path you just mainly need to work out to lose the weight. (As long as you’ve selected the option to lose weight after Chika makes a comment about your face looking fat.) As it’s what progresses the stage. But doing any event should be fine to do as well since I know I didn’t limit myself when playing and explored the different scenes.

1 Like

Hey in the most recent free update, does the feeder route work? I can’t get anything to trigger if Akane refuses all/most fattening options

2 Likes

Yes it does what weight stage are you at? Chika will make a comment that your face is getting fat and as long as you haven’t basically taken every gluttonous choice you should have two options during this event. (This should appear at weight level three if I remember correctly). One option will something along the lines of “I’ve had my fun, now it’s time to lose weight”. You want to give Erika cupcakes/feed her back around 10 times and going to the gym enough will progress the stage (as long as you don’t ruin your diet).

2 Likes

Thank you!

Also, I just wanred to say, currently, this is my favorite game on the site! Definitely checking your patreon out asap!!!

Also, do you have any advice for how to make a similar game? I’m struggling to find a base level format for these daily life sim games that track weight gain and choices.

1 Like

Did not expect to like this game that much due to the art style, but after playing it I realized how much effort was put into the models including some animated sequences

The first dream sequences were a blast, can I expect more height growth? :x (This is prolly the first good game with wg and growth)

2 Likes

Also could we possibly get a route where we become the feedee of the cupcake girl? Maybe our roomie becomes jealous, turned on, or concerned? Idk, i just wanna eat her cupcakes and be her feedee for a try lol.

Don’t feed Erika the cupcakes and play through the game. And your interactions with Yui will be what you want. There’s also more content for her in the patreon version for both feeder Akane (feedee harem route) and feedee Akane paths. It’s some of my favorite stuff from the new update. Along with Rins content and the continuation of the feedee harem path.

1 Like

@bobothesecondtwo I had forgot to ask this when the update came out. The Saya and Lisa restaurant pictures that are in the game files are not in game yet right? You can only encounter Lisa by herself at the restaurant in the current version correct? I figured it was still WIP stuff that just hadn’t made it in yet.

Yep, you are correct.

1 Like