Fill Me Up (Formally "Untitled renpy feedee game") "January" update now available on Patreon.

Feeder harem? Could you explain that route a bit more?

I cannot find a way to easily fatten other gals without fattening myself?

Also, does that require Rin going to gym or being a fat shut-in?

1 Like

It’s the weight loss route currently. There is an idea/plan to eventually have Akane start out as a feeder without gaining weight to my knowledge but like everything else it’s a WIP. The current free version ends with the beginning of the feedee harem path. And of course on top of there being new content throughout the game the patreon version adds in more content for all paths and variations of the other girls content.

If your on the path to lose weight keep playing, and when you progress to the next stage you are on the feedee harem path. Rin doesn’t matter as the path currently is around Erika and Chika and another character I won’t spoil.

1 Like

@Muffintopmanor1

Thank you very much! I’m glad you like it.

As for advice on making a similar game. This game is made in renpy. I suggest you spend a week or two reading up on python and how it works before taking a look at renpy and how its code works. It’s not complicated by any means, but understanding a little about how python works makes it easier to make the scripts for games like this. As for the images, I used blender and made the characters myself. I think this channel has a pretty good outline of what my process is

I don’t spend nearly as much time on recreating the 2D aspect as this guy does, but the basic process for the model is the same. I also don’t have much confidence in modeling clothes. It’s hard to find outfits that work when the characters gain so much weight. So it’s hard to make clothes that won’t deform horribly after a few scenes. That’s why I keep it simple.
Here is an example of something I’m working on for a side project that leans into the 2D aspect a little more.It’s not perfect, but it’s an example of what can be done with this method.

You should look up editing normals and 2D topology if you aim for a more “animated” look.

The most important thing about making a game is just get started. Write a title, render an image, write a scene in renpy or your program of choice and just make it work. Once you have one of those pieces in place you will know what other pieces you need to complete the picture.

Personally, I don’t put anything out there until I have an example of it. I find my motivation to continue drops immensly if I just talk about what I want to do as opposed to just doing it. That’s a personal thing though.

Lastly, there is a feedee scene with Yui in the latest version. I’ll expand more on it in future updates!

@Krodmandoon
Hey, the images are in the files, but I’m reworking them now anyway. I’m not happy with how they turned out and based on how the university scenes went I think I can do better with the idea. For now, like you guessed, they’re just WiP goodies.
Also, thanks for filling in everyone with how the game works. I’ve had my nose to the grindstone.

@hahequ
I’m glad you enjoyed it. I know the style is not for everyone, but it gives me a lot of flexibility in what I do!
And to answer your questions, yes, of course! There will be more height stuff in the game!

18 Likes

Hello, just wanted to update you -

I played the newest (Patreon) release. Enjoyed it a lot, but in terms of straight-forward progression, there was a lil less content than expected.

The university feature was a bit of a disappointment. No matter how much or little I went to class, I’d be a dumb failure if I got fat. And, as far as I can tell, almost nothing phases the Volleyball girls, as they never seemed to put on weight or response to rapid massive transformation. Also it was far, far too easy to speedrun maximum fatness wnd no self control using the volleyball lunch feature.

I like the new Nene content, how little of it there was, looking forward to more.

Becoming a feeder is kinda hard. It can be slow and tedious to get fat enough to progress the plot enough, but retain self-control that you have all the options to back out.

I would like to see the clothing shop serve more of a purpose - it feels a shame you can never wear any alt outfits, despite trying some on.

I adore this games focus on humiliation. Please, give me, directly into my veins, more of the “fit girl to fat pig” trope stuff, more of Akane or Nene on Feederism websites, and more of Akane being a LOSER lol, the failing college part was rad.

Also, what WAS the point of the fantasy magic part, however brief it was lol?

Oh and lastly, if you ever want grammatical help, that’s kind of my specialty lol.

Overall, man I adore this game, something about it just clicks. Akane is just too damn cute and the belly and ass look so good at high sizes.

Is there a way for Chika to not gain? Id be interested to see a feeder Chika and feedee Akane perhaps?

1 Like

I think the point as it says in one of the lines that fitness matters as part of the class grade so as Akane gets larger her grades are getting worse. Plus obviously she would naturally be more lazy and less disciplined student. (And most of the time she’s in class the teacher is upset at her for eating and what not so it felt like it fit to me.)

The university content was added more “last minute” to my understanding and is going to be worked on but there was only so much time for what was added between updates.

I honestly just didn’t pick the hotdog option on runs and did everything else normal and to me the pacing didn’t feel hard or too long. And I always had plenty of self control. I’ve only not had the option to chose to lose weight if I made it a point to never pick anything but all the gluttonous options.

It’s a base to build off of for sure and introduced a new optional character but there is a route tied to the new character for the Mai and Yukia. You need to visit the new character and have Yukia gain weight.

What’s odd is when I tried doing this route when I got the Patreon version. It got stuck with no progression so I had to reload my old game with Erika was fed the cupcake.

2 Likes

@themastergear
Thanks for playing!
Can you elaborate on the no progression? If you’re going down the feeder route, doing things like feeding your room mates and going to the gym should progress the story. I may have made it a bit too grindy but I’ve tested it to make sure it is doable. Sorry for any confusion with that.
Visually though, things like looking in the mirror and trying on clothes won’t reflect any change. I just haven’t had the chance to implement those features yet.

@Muffintopmanor1
Sorry that there wasn’t as much content as you expected. There was only one month between the last update and this one. The last update had a three month gap between updates so it kind of reflects in the volume content. I feel the newer stuff is more visually appealing though. Also university needs work. No question about it!

I agree the feeder route needs work, at least some kind of feedback for the player to know they’re on the right track. Right now it’s hard to tell if its working or not.

As for the clothing store, next update will feature Iroha as one of the two characters getting a big update so look forward to it!
I’ve got some good ideas for humilating Akane as well as improving the university (if Akane can stay there any longer). It’s sitting in the pipline for the next few updates. I just wish I could get it out there faster!

Magic part is like @Krodmandoon said, just there to provide a basis for future updates. The couple in the university also have a route where some shenanigans happen due to the fox.
As for Chika, it has been such a popular suggestion I really have no choice but to include a feeder route for her in the update. Hell, I want one too. Maybe something around stage two where Akane can choose nudge her in one direction or the other.

Thanks for offering with the grammatical help by the way. If you see any big mistakes feel free to report it here and I’ll patch it up for the next update.

7 Likes

I’ll throw my hat in the ring as devil’s advocate, I actually hope we get more Chika as purely a feedee (at least optionally), let her totally give in.

4 Likes

Hey minor question here, why does Akane say her sister was always jealous of her butt, at low size levels, but when we meet her, Nene has a pretty sizeable ass, bigger than Akane at small sizes.

Maybe Nene is pretty sensitive about it. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

i that optional part since i think it would be fun to see a feeder Chika keeping Akane constantly drunk to help her soak in more calories and aswell perhaps have a route where both Erika & Chika are fattening Akane & Nene (with them helping Nene catch up with her big sister) considering the teases will be more on the lines of ‘must run in family’

2 Likes

Also unrelated but, any chance of getting some more detailed cellulite on akanes ass? The small details of stretchmarks look gorgeous, so I figure so would cellulite.

Btw loving the new visuals! Big improvement over previous update, other than maybe the volleyball girls.

5 Likes

Man I’m so excited for more of this. Absolutely legendary stuff

2 Likes

Hot. The other way around is maybe even hotter. Not enough drunken stuffing and alkie-feedee content imho.

4 Likes

I have been looking at making a normal maps to improve the appearance of cellulite on Akane. It’s a little tricky though. I’ll see what I can do, because my previous attempts weren’t so great.

@maldy
I like this idea!

10 Likes

Downloaded the demo, loved it. Became a Patreon, loved the next version.

The size stealing dream akane has was probably the best thing I’ve seen in a long while. I know it goes into the fantasy side of things but a large part of me wants to see a lot more of it….

Other than that, I love all the routes you can take and how you can affect various people at once.

My only gripe is the tedious effort that is the two girls and University. It takes forever for their events to occur. Although, in saying that, was totally worth the wait…

4 Likes

this could be an insane person take, but what if we had the option to eat the cupcakes ourselves? So akane gets fattttt, erika stays trim, but so does Yui? Just an idea.

Also would you ever want assistance writing? Even if it was just small event scenarios and dialogue or spell/grammar checks.

Perhaps maybe a beach or pool option, so we can consistently check out our growing cast in swimsuits?

4 Likes

Could I suggest adding a few changes to the university?

• Classmates reacting to Akanes weight gain
  • Professor degrading her at times
  • jiggle animations
  • Wardrobe malfunctions
  • Akanes weight affecting her volleyball skills
  • Akane having wardrobe malfunctions for volleyball
  • Show Akane being fed/eating at cafeteria
  • Have her team react to her gain
  • Are there any other classes she takes?
8 Likes

i certainly would like to see these except the professor one i think they would be more concerned about her increasing situation & falling grades since they are suppose to be professional about there field of work

1 Like

Eh yea but thats less fun

3 Likes