Fill Me Up (Formally "Untitled renpy feedee game") "January" update now available on Patreon.

Hello everyone.

I guess everyone has assumed I’ve either moved on or worse, but that is not the case. I plan to have the newest update out in two weeks. I know this is well behind schedule but life has gotten in the way in unexpected ways.
As a guesture of good will and from a timing perspective, I will be releasing the patreon version from December here for everyone to enjoy and should be posting regular updates more frequently from now on.
As I mentioned on patreon everyone subscribed up until January 20th will get the latest version when it is available regardless of current membership status.

Here are the links.
I will also update the OP to reflect this.

PC version

Mac version

I hope you arent feeling too betrayed by my absence.

37 Likes

Nightmare is an understatement, but that’s a big part of what’s making this game fun.

10 Likes

Don’t feel too bad, these things happen. Life sadly has a way of getting in the way of the struggling artists.
I’ve been struggling working on something that no-one yet knows about as I’m too afraid to get peoples hopes up, mostly because life keeps preventing me from making progress.
Do what you can when you can, don’t make it into a chore. That will for certain cause you to give up.

9 Likes

Thanks for understanding. Honestly I want to get this updated done so I can focus on progressing the story forward! This update has always been about adding more in between stuff and keeping the older content fresh, but my favourite stuff has always been progressing the stories. I think taking care and going back will pay off a lot in the end.

19 Likes

Don’t stress too much about. Life comes first and these things happen. You’ve been fair about the next update. Just don’t push yourself too hard to try to make up for lost time and burn yourself out over it.

I think most patreons are fine with just some clear communication a couple times a month. Even if there’s no status update or something coming out within that month, some people get worried or anxious when there’s not any kind of word when it’s something they are spending money towards. Even if it’s just as simple as you’re still around and working it just puts people at ease or gives them an idea about there plans for supporting.

EDIT: So, the update is appreciated. Thank you.

7 Likes

I am very glad that you are not abandoning this project, you are doing an excellent job. if you need a rest or some new ideas , we all understand you . keep going at your own pace, i believe in you

5 Likes

That’s very generous, but honestly don’t worry about taking all the time you need. Exciting though updates are, we can wait as long as it takes

4 Likes

Dont stress at all. You’ve kept us up to date and in the loop there’s no rush with the update! Keep up the great work!

2 Likes

Don’t worry dude, people really like this game, and they also care a lot on how you are doing, we understand :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’m just so glad to just hear about you again ahah, good luck for your work

2 Likes

Honestly, it’s just good to hear from you. Not sure what you’re going through but be safe. Hope you’re taking care of your health, physically, mentally, and that you’re getting time to relax between this and any other work stuff. Be easy.

3 Likes

I really love the 0.2 version, really amazing game, Looking forward for the next patch and more weight lvls for the characters

3 Likes

Hey no worries! We knew you were struggling with stuff in real life and things get busy! I uh asked everybody their favorite characters and paths to try and keep some energy going, since it was a gloomy note before that.

I’m glad to hear from you and hope things are going okay! Please, don’t feel rushed or pressured - what you’re doing is incredible and we appreciate it deeply.

7 Likes

On the topic of favorite character, it’s either Akane or Nene but the cast is fairly big at this point and it could change depending on where I take things.

As for my personal life. This are a lot smoother now, just wish I had a clone of myself so I could juggle things better.

Right now I’m working on some flavour scenes where Erika will occasionally convince Akane to skip the gym. I figured more things that use the self control stat would be fun.

20 Likes

I like the growth on Nene and Kaede the best personally :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Won’t lie big fan of akane seeing an athelte falling from grace is lovely.
That’s why i can’t wait to see the futur route that you will do fer her.
Also i just hope that you don’t pressure yourself to do the game, the least things i want is for you to break.

3 Likes

Does Nene only have one weight progression in the new update or am I just not doing the right playthrough?

1 Like

Only one so far. But I’ll add more in the future.

5 Likes

and its just the slight plump up around when Nene is looking through Akane’s computer?

i have some ideas

1. when erika tells akane to skip the gym. Erika can leave food somewhere in the house, hoping that Akane will not stand it and eat it.
  2. there is a scene where akane is watching tv and eating donuts and also says “next time i need to take more” it would be cool if sometimes she actually took more or erika brought her ( randomevents / etc/ akane snack 02)
4 Likes