Fill Me Up (Formally "Untitled renpy feedee game") "January" update now available on Patreon.

I like fit Akane over fat Akane

3 Likes

I have this sequence: feedy Akane, feedy Erika and Chica.

I love the couple where one is losing while the other gains, can’t remember their names. Also fat Akane is great. It’s so fun to see how she changes

2 Likes

I am quite different than the first two replies I got here haha, I ADORE fatty Akane, her fit to fat is so satisfying, and I desperately need more of her gut and butt! Erika as a feeder is toooo fun. Akane may be my favorite character though, she’s just so adorable.

3 Likes

Big ups to Nene, she’s quite cute

3 Likes

oh I’m all about a feedee mc

2 Likes

Honestly, this is the first game of this genre where im pretty happy with all routes and characters. It’s a bit of a cheat answer but when all the girls are together i think they all shine pretty well!

4 Likes

I personally love akane, is so satisfiying to seer her slowly descend into gluttony and accepting her feelings and desires, specially at the begining, when she is so naive and ends up doing things she normally don’t. And the same with nene, she’s so cute trying to help his sister to just end up falling herself in the same trap.
I also like the green heared, it’s so clear she’s into it from the very begining and that feeling of just give up with everything and just cover it with food is awesome. I’d like to see some more of her before she’s out of control.

3 Likes

I’ll be honest, I went into this game not expecting much. But knock me down! This is, by a wide margin, one of the most enjoyable Ren’py games I’ve ever come across here. The numerous paths must have been a nightmare to all keep consistently good!

7 Likes

If I could truly have my way I’d have fit gluttonous Akane and fat everyone else

Is some sort of height growth path possible for akane? Absolutely enjoyed the dream sequence and the fox scene related to them.

2 Likes

The only height related thing besides the dream sequence is a hint of Akane shrinking in height when she is fed by the volleyball team.

1 Like

Oh ? There is something like this ? I don’t remember it what was it ?

Is it possible to go back to K and the temple, or is it only the introductory event and if the game asks if you want to take someone there or whatever it was (I think I got one of those events but said no, I can’t recall who, or why I declined)?

If you say no at any point the shrine content is gone for that playthrough, you would have to make a new save

Ah, that sucks, but at least I don’t think I was all that far in.

Hope the developer is okay, haven’t heard a peep from him for over a month.

1 Like

They replied on patreon recently that they had been away from their work station for around a month and that they were still working on what was going to be the january update. I think the comment was something like 4 or 5 days ago

2 Likes

It’s was the first of February.

I meant they replied to a comment made to that post 4 or 5 days ago. Yes the post about what was going on was made first of feb but they have been seen active since