Fill Me Up (Formally "Untitled renpy feedee game") "January" update now available on Patreon.

Answer below

You need to say yes to fantastic elements when given the option, then take Mai to see the fox lady when prompted in a later event. The route is based on Akane’s weight I believe so feeding the volleyball girls to much early may lock you out of it.
Easiest way to do it is to not feed them at all and just wait for the events to trigger.

1 Like

@bobothesecondtwo I appreciate what you’re doing

3 Likes

I really liked the game, I don’t have the opportunity to subscribe to patreon, so I’m really waiting for the new free version to be released

1 Like

Same, hoping I get some money so I can try the next version tho

Here’s a quick and easy guide for people to follow

Stage 1 - 2
Mon: Go to work, Running, Party with chika/ Restaurant
Tues: Uni (Twice), Running, Party with chika/ Restaurant
Wed: Go to work, Running, Party with chika/ Restaurant
Thu: Uni (Twice), Running, Party with chika/ Restaurant
Fri: Go to work, Running, Party with chika/ Restaurant
Weekend: Gym (Twice), Go running, Sauna (Since it can only be used on weekends)
Stage 3:
play the game like stage 1 - 2 but if you want to get fat Erika go to Gym once every Tues & Thu instead and go see Yui whenever it shows up and when a certain event shows up just take erika down with you
Stage 4:

• WG - Play the game as Described in Stage 1-2 but fat erika will make the gym no longer available so use it to spend more time in the sauna or just wait
  • Diet - Go to the Gym every night and avoid all temptations and you should get to next stage with not much issues
    Stage 5:
  • WG - play the game as normal in Stage 1 - 2
  • Diet - Just keep going to the gym every night
  • Nene - Just either tempt her with food to become a feedee or ask her to help feed the others to make her a feeder
    Important note stage 5 might glitch out and show you transitioning to stage 6 if you go on the diet route and might take a few to several in game diet stage 5 to work properly, idk what causes this
11 Likes

Hello and welcome to weight gaming @Brian_Mendoza. Unfortunately it’s against the site rules to ask for an update from the game developer.

3 Likes

indeed, please do not ask things like that one the site, things can happen to delay the dev so please be patient people and try now to be a pest

We don’t have to dogpile on them, I think Krodmandoon said it well enough - they’re new here I believe and ESL

5 Likes

Why would them being an ESL matter? Tons of us are

whats ESL? my google returns a credit union and Esports, neither seem to apply here.

English as a Second Language (ESL).

4 Likes

Thank you! Appreciate the info, and the quick reply :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Some people just struggle to understand stuff in other languages, I just don’t wanna dogpile on this dude unfairly.

3 Likes

I know it’s against the rules to ask about updates, but how many of us read the rules before signing up? I know I didn’t :stuck_out_tongue:

15 Likes

Everything on the forums is available for direct translation

Out of mere curiosity, who is everyone’s favorite character here? And, do you prefer Akane as a fat feedee or a fit feeder?

1 Like

Great questions. Honestly hard to pick, there are a lot of interesting girls in the game. I’d have to say Rin might be my standout favorite probably closely followed by Yui. I like their content, designs, and personalities the best. I also have a soft spot for Chika. I’m all about feeder Akane as well.

@bobothesecondtwo has some great and unique characters in the game though. I think all the girls are well designed and interesting so it’s a bit of a hard choice for me personally.

2 Likes

Erika for me. Cause she beeg, bigger than the rest. Turning her back onto the path of gluttony is super fun :smiley:

5 Likes

Tbh i really like the gain on akane im always been on hip/booty fattys like nene i wish more

But yui is the one i like more and her ambition to be the biggest

6 Likes

Favourite characters are always tough to pick for me, I can say I’m a fan of Akane as I like main characters who gain weight in general. There still isn’t a relationship system as such so I’m up in the air about if I have a favourite amongst the others, I’ve forgotten her name but if the clothign shop girl is eager to fatten Akane up more then I would go for that choice :smiley: :joy:
I’m still not a great fan of the ‘harem’ style of game, I find myself getting lost when too many characters a presented and don’t need to be ‘chosen’ but instead all can be ‘involved’.

As mentioned, I am 100% a fan of Akane being a hugely fat feedee, losing herself to the desire of eating and growing. Would be great if more of her friends help her along the way tbh :grin:

6 Likes