Fill Me Up (Formally "Untitled renpy feedee game") "January" update now available on Patreon.

Why? He isn’t selling any products. Just making a fetish game as a passion project

1 Like

And here I was about to put a post here clarifying that the ‘January’ in the title was January… last year. :rofl:

2 Likes

Holy shit no way! I really hope he’ll get that we’d rather have “please wait a bit more” than radio silence, but this is great news!

2 Likes

Ehhh I say we wait for the update to actually come you know? It could be something like yeah yeah sure sure just a few more days and then booooom! 6 months more

We can at least be happy about something, we finally had some life sign, it’s already a good thing to see

15 Likes

I was going to say something dumb about people having double standards, but instead of being actively contentious I will say I was happy to see Bobo’s message this morning.

@Akaba
Yep.

10 Likes

That’s good news, but i still think he should drop some progress info about the game atleast once a couple of months or something.

I think he’s handling it well, he’s giving folks that were a Patron back in like June a copy of the game for free which he doesn’t actually have to do.

I really think it’s important to emphasize that you vote with your dollar. No one is forcing you to spend money and unless they have stated otherwise they don’t actually have an obligation to inform people of progress. It’s just a smarter business decision to do that.

18 Likes

71b870d1-202c-4bee-abc8-010a3619620e_text

14 Likes

9 Likes

kermit-the-frog-mistakes-were-made

2 Likes

The update is here! Exciting

4 Likes

Nice thanks for telling us !

1 Like

Alrighty, now to wait until it pops into my inbox, I’ll be able to renew my subscription when the month rolls over.

How can I get new version if I can’t subscribe on patreon? ( patreon blocked in my country)

Unless the dev is willing to work something out with you, you don’t. You would have to wait for it to come out for free assuming it does. VPN’s and bank cards/credit/debit that aren’t restricted could be an option but not likely an easy solution.

VPN doesn’t working, about other options to “bypass the system” I don’t trust them. If you can somehow conect me with bobo I could solve all problems. (Bobo know me but I just can’t conect with him)

Patreon is the only place they have recently posted on. They have no other contact outside the places they have posted to my knowledge. From their most recent public post on patreon it seems they plan to start a discord for easier communication to people. Not sure if it will be a public discord or not but likely within a few days you might be able to contact them via discord. Might also be likely they show up on here and itch again as alternative ways to reach out to them.

1 Like

Okay , seems need to wait

1 Like

Does anyone have a handy sort of like, ‘Changelog’ they could post on this? Not sure if the guy came on and updated the first post or not, so…

2 Likes