Filling up my roomates - v0.02 out NOW

Sarah supremacy!!! I already seriously loved her gain when it was just 0.1; short, blonde gymhead with a pear build and an ass that only gets wider and wider. It’s perfect. But now I feel absolutely spoiled after 0.2. ESPECIALLY with that scene she got around stage 3 or 4 (;
Love all the new girls and still like Kalina, but Sarah is seriously perfect.

3 Likes

All the ass shots plus the sexy side dialogue makes this a watch and me a patron, keep up the good work man! (P.S plz don’t make us have to restart every update, just as a courtesy, it’s so annoying in other games to have to constantly start over and over again XD)

1 Like

Thank you all for the kind comments, means a lot :blush:

@moonslashx Jup i fixed that bug already but im still waiting if anyone more are found I’ll upload a hotfix later today. As for the “no content” stuff im assuming you mean when you try to talk to one of the girls in the new locations directly? i meant to disable that option for the release but i forgot :sweat_smile:

@Mark-627 You are right it is pretty much a full remake besides the old stuff that i left in the game the art and dialog is pretty much 100% new. The diner scenes have the same/similar poses but the girls have some new outfits and i changed their bodies slightly. I thought about removing stages 7-10 but thought there are probably people that only want the big so i left them in. I also thought about rename the game since technicaly they are no longer your roommates but couldnt come up with anything good enough to warant renaming it ^^.

@SirBunnyMan Huh… did not expect that since there really isn’t that much stuff to do with the new girls yet but glad you like her :slight_smile:

@Altair123 Good point with the starting over, although old saves will probably not be compatible (they will load but can likely lead to bugs) i’ll probably just upload a savefile thats at the new content for the relevant chracters

1 Like

I’m putting up some polls here aswell about this update

Which way of story telling did you like more? (the way the story is told. NOT which girl you liked more)

• Linear (like Kalina)
  • Free form (like Sarah)

0 voters

Which roommate do you like more?

• Sarah
  • Kalina

0 voters

Which one of the city girls did you like the most?

• Gal
  • Jasmine
  • Skyler
  • Ruby

0 voters

4 Likes

What a fantastic update! The jump from 0.1 to 0.2 version is drastic! The story plays itself wonderfully. Girls have more depth and their stories are compelling. Visuals are pretty good but truth to be told I like the story more. I gope in next updates there will be more options available to go out. Allso the town girls are great addition to game, cant wait to see more of them. Especially Ruby I just like her :wink: . I think that more interactions with girls during dates would be great (like choosing the food or bringing different topics).

I don’t know if it’s me but sometimes i feel that weight progess is bit lacking, girs sometimes feel bigger and then nex day they are smaller.

I would love to see more variety in conversations. About a linear story in Kalina path. Its great i feel that all that is happening is well put, I just have this feeling that it was more fleshed out than Sarah. But I can’t tell that I didn’t enjoy Sarah story. Her progress is also great and during every weight stage i was wondering what will heppen. Both of them are jus very appealing.

Adding animations was great idea! It alwais pumps up the quality of game. Also sex scenes are great cant say no to that :sweat_smile:.

So, that was fantastic improvement :partying_face:! Adding the story helped project in a way tou cannot imagine. I cannot wait to see whats next. Truth to be told I just didn’t expect that!

2 Likes

The update was great. There is a lot more content and fleshed out story and characters in the new version. The renders look great and the characters feel distinct and unique from each other. The dialogue is varied and there a good amount of it. A lot of thinking happens with the MC during dates though and while I love the dialogue I would like to see some more verbal interactions between the MC and the girls they go on a date with.

I like the different places to visit and the events that happen both in home and in the outside world from visiting them. All the content is great in them and hopefully will be expanded upon in the future as some stuff is too short. Thinking of shower, couch, yoga, twerking, stuff comes to mind here. And while I can see some content has more planned for it I hope things like Sarah’s couch scene and Kalina yoga will get the same treatment. Sarah’s couch scene is rip with stuffing/sex to be involved.

The rng in the random events is pretty brutal. I spent most of the game trying to get scenes to trigger at every weight stage to see the updated looks or interactions with all the girls. Often getting the same event to trigger five times in a row. Having something in place to stop excessive repeats of the same event while other go unseen would be nice. For the at home stuff it might just be as simple as breaking the “roam around the house” button into different areas. I was in stage three for all the girls outside of the apartment before I knew Jasmine had a gym stuffing/bloating scene like the other girls.

I like either linear or free form within the story. The main thing I care about is if content is provided within the story I want to be able to see it all ideally if it’s possible. With Sarah’s free form I found myself having to go and do two events and then her weight would transition with one of the events left unseen. In a game like this seeing the different sizes, outfits and dialogue is most appealing to me and “missing out” on one event a stage was not ideal for me as I would just roll back the save and pick the other option. I’m not sure if this is related to the amount of “roam around the house” events I had to get through with rng as I couldn’t tell if they increased the girls stages (I had it happen once where Sarah transitioned from 5-6 from roaming around the house) but I wouldn’t mind if it took three events (or more if extra places are added) to transition Sarah’s free form path personally.

Kalina linear path is fine I think they work well. And well I like that there are different topics to talk about but the choice really comes down to which one do I want to hear first. And it’s not nearly as interesting as having dialogue choices that actually either effect dialogue or influence scenes. It would be nice to have choices feel like they matter more to her style of linear route even if they only influence the dialogue said by both characters.

Sex scene was a plus for me. There are so few games in the fetish that do any form of sex content. I can see that at least Sarah has more content planned and I’m looking forward to that. Hopefully there will be more than just outside of her where it makes sense (it’s hinted at with Kalina but not shown yet).

Some of the stages for a few girls at times were hard to tell apart. Sarah, Kalina in the 3-5’s area come to mind. The changing of dialogue and clothes more often help with this but there is still an issue for me at times. One thing I wouldn’t mind is seeing a weight (maybe even stage) measurement be reintroduced like from 0.1. I’m fine if it’s done in a way that is more realistic like tiggertoo’s the weighting game. Or if done as something as a benefit to the player like in bladerune9’s fattening career. Whichever you feel fits your game better but weight tracking along with clothes and dialogue will help drive the size increases if the visuals aren’t always as drastic.

A lot of the stuffing scenes still have food in the pictures left untouched after said girl has eaten everything. Often dialogue will mention size increases of food or how much has been ordered but the same amount is always what is visible. Sometimes it’s mentioned about new food items or things being ordered as well and it’s the same food as usual.

A list of bugs, typos, exception errors, and inconsistencies is provided in a zip below. It’s mostly screenshots with some general organization for the different sections. With a few notes included where I felt it was necessary (hopefully this is easy and helpful for you I didn’t have much time to do more then note things down while going through.) Like I had mentioned before there are a lot of sentences that are missing periods, capitalization, or punctuation.

Krod’s bug reports, spelling errors, inconsistencies

Some stuff that doesn’t fit with my screen shot format.

• There is an extra render of Sarah’s ass standing up at the beach after putting sunscreen on her back during stage two. It feels like this shouldn’t be here and she is laying down before hand and there is no dialogue about her ever getting up. And the rest of the stages don’t follow this layout.

• Kalina Stage two beach event just cuts right to seeing her in her bikini when “checking up on Kalina” from the main menu. There is no meeting her at the apartment or talk before hand.

• Gal’s bar descriptions for stage two and three I think might be reversed. Size two has a description where it says she has massive breasts and size three says big breasts.

With a patreon being opened up what is the plan for future releases of the game? Will there be a patreon exclusive version for a time? And what is your goal for releases?

Overall, this was a great update and it gives you a nice base to extend and work from looking forward to seeing more content events and things being fleshed out more. You and the team have done a great job in raising the quality and I wish you luck with future development.

3 Likes

I would also suggest a replay menu or a gallery like system as well if you do the drop the save file mode, so if the old saves brick we can still enjoy old content at the good parts.

1 Like

Oh wow thats thorough feedback :sweat_smile: i’ll try to touch on everything:

Yes although the roaming options are meant to be pretty short i plan on adding some continuation to most of them (sex/eating being obvious ones as you mentioned)

That is also something i noticed while testing… i have to figure out a way to make it not completely random and ill probably split up kalina and sarah.

srah does gain a bit of weight during the couch scene otherwise it should take 3ish dates to move to the next stage. In the case of sarah though her dates change every 2 stages (when her clothes change aswell) so you should not miss anything in terms of dialog but i definitely get you point especially since you dont know that there are no changes so i’ll might change it as well so characters gain weight only during dates

This is a bit difficult i think:
one the one hand i would agree that having choices impact the scene in some way is nice but if they branch out you are back at having to reload saves in order to see everything.
I kind of though i got i nice middle ground by having 2 choices and you will see both and they slightly change the expression and posing in the scene (however i think i could have done a better job with pose/expression changes)

im not quite sure what you mean by that part :sweat_smile: do you want to have scenes were it does not make too much sense? or do you specificaly only want scenes where it makes sense?
if its the 2nd one i might have to dissappoint you… although sex is not as big of a focus in my game as it is in bladerune’s im planing on putting in a VERY questionable one (it will be avoidable though)

I do plan on adding a stats screen but i didn’t want to just copy the one from fattening career (even though i found where he copied it from :joy:)

Fair i’ll try to pay more attention to that

I think i mentioned it in an earlier post but i should have said it again:
going forward patreons will get the updates a few week early. However since this is my first time im doing anything like this it’s hard to say what future patches look like and how long they will take
my goal would be to release an update every month (or like every 4-6weeks). We are still figurig a bunch of stuff out at the moment for example it would be great to find a way to have multiple characters appear in the story events without completely tying them together (like the hospital in fattening career). With that being said we have ideas for at least 3 more characters (that move into the house).

I think this touches on most things :slight_smile:
feel free to ask me more questions if you have any

3 Likes

@derpentrix Just a quick follow up to my previous comment now that I had a chance to play through the update.

Here are a few comments:

• Love that you gave more depth to the personal stories of the girls. I like how one common trait of these eroge games is that we get to see very different personalities in characters, and the good ones really let you dig deep into what makes them tick (pun intended). I’d like to see more of that in the future, and perhaps more interaction between the girls, so we can see how people with different worldviews clash. (I know this might seem like asking for plot on my pr0n, but I really think it adds to the staying power of the stuff, my favourite smut series turns out to be rather well written as well)
  • Love seeing new girls with other body types. It will only get better when you start introducing more to their stories and personalities as well. It could be interesting if we could give them apartments, so that we could interact with them in more settings.
  • As always, your art is top notch. I, in particular, am a fan of stuffing and huge bellies, even if they are not the main attribute of the girl(butt, belly, boobs) and I like that this is very well represented in this game. I would honestly like them to get even bigger (unrealistically so), but I get that that is just a personal preference. This is also why I prefer Kalina to Sarah, while both are very good looking, Kalina always tends to get more round, and I really enjoy that.
  • That said, there continue to be small glitches with clothes clipping the models. I don’t know what you are using for the fabric, but I think using a plugin for physics would greatly help (as I noticed you already used something for the jiggle physics in the animation). If you add such a thing for you pipeline you should also be capable of doing clothes bursting, which is always a + for stuffing.
  • I like that the MC is consistently represented as being shit with directions. He can’t even find the back of a gym without getting lost. This is a small tidbit which you could push further into a running gag if you want.
  • I really appreciate that we did not have sex with the drunk girl. We do a lot of morally questionable things in these fetish games, and I just like that some boundaries we didn’t cross. I know its a low bar to set, but I just wish some of these fetish games were nicer, that’s all.
  • I wish there was a way to lower their weights once you progress the story to a certain point. A lot of games have a feature like this, but honestly I don’t know how that could work with your scripted event structure without having to do a tedious amount of different images for the events at different weights. Maybe you could just create some generic events so that we can get the joy of fattening, trimming and then re-fattening these girls again and again, and you just make so certain events only happen if a girl is at a specific weight level.
  • Even if there are no further events for a girl like Kalina, could you just release a version 0.2.1 real quick in which you make it so Kalina’s progression from 7 to 10 is still accessible just like you did with Sarah? Its a bit sad that even tho the images are still in the game files we cannot access them anymore, and I think it should be a rather quick fix.
  • I’m not a fan of some clothes being tied to some weight levels. For example, I don’t like the bodysuit for Kalina at higher weight levels, and I’d appreciate if different outfits could be integrated in some way. Maybe you can gift them different clothes and they choose randomly which ones they like to wear. If you are adding the clothes manually now, that would be a lot of work, but if you manage to integrate some fabric middleware like I mentioned it should be more doable.
  • I’m missing some light puzzle elements as well so far, but I guess you already know this and are working on something. Most eroge games usually have some kind of “challenging” interactive element, be it learning how the girls work and what makes them tick (again, “hehe”) via dialog choices, or learning schedules of girls to see how you can spend more time with them, or even just very light rpg elements like getting items to unlock more choices or taking items from one character to another, etc.
  • I think you should come up with some reason why we can just enter these girl’s apartments. It seems like at some point the concept was that you’d all live in the same house, but now that it isn’t, it’s a bit weird that you can just enter their apartments casually. I’d suggest either move them into the big ass penthouse, or find some other excuse. An excuse for this would be that while you can’t exactly “give” apartments in your big ass complex, you can let them stay at your huge ass penthouse, since it is your house.

Well, that’s it. Anyway, great work so far. Looking forward to the next one. And going to have a look at your patreon too.

3 Likes

@Ano

at the moment the plan is for the city girls to be more side characters. They will have their own story events and when you progress the story the location will have more stuff to do

most of the clippings happen because im careless… sorry :frowning:

clothes and their physics are tied together as far as im aware. You can adjust the physics parameters to a point but it is mainly used to make the clothes fit properly. That said some clothes just won’t fit anymore at a certain size with physics enabled. I tried to import some clothes using DAZ but again at the sizes of the game it’s just not happening. which is also a big reason why the girls wear more and more revealing clothes (less chance of clipping). as for the jiggle physics: those are just part of VaM ^^

I tried to do that for kalina however again. at the those sizes it just doesn’t work that well or at least i could not get it to work in a way where i would put it in the game. best i could do for now was sliding her shirt up a bit in one of her earlier events.

yea although the mc already does a lot of stuff that would be extremely fucked up if they were to happen for real i though r@pe is a bit far and does not serve to push the main fetish like the other questionable acts.

Maybe in the future but for now its not really in the cards.

Oh it is supposed to work actually :sweat_smile: ill put that in the hotfix (probably tomorrow)

That is not going to happen i’m afraid i would have to create every image x the amount of outfits.
basically the same problem as having 2 characters with independent progress be in the same scene. if both have 10 stages thats 100 images instead of 1. I’ll probably make polls on patreon for the clothes for future characters to avoid picking poorly.

You do live in the same house (a big appartment complex) and although the owner/landlord of the building usually announces when hes gonna drop by where im from there is technically nothing stoping them from doing unannounced visits (which in this game the mc takes advantage of)

i hope i got everything also a little tldr i agree with most of your ideas and they would be cool but some of them are straight up not possible (as far as im aware) and the ones that are possible would be an INSANE amount of work with in my oppinon not that much of a gain.

still apreciate the feedback and glad that you liked the game :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m just waiting for the shy librarian or the loner goth girl, Why? Because it’s not a weight gain/Stuffing game without them.

Bugs: some of the text is unreadable as it just spills past the bottom of my screen.
Minor misspells and minor clipping.At the end of kalinas story it just triggers a couple errors.

pretty minor stuff honestly.
other than that I love just about everything about this game though kalinas proportions are a little bit wack in the later stages. some of the MCs actions are little bit evil like the ultra fattening drink that’s also extremely addictive at a gym. It being publicly available to everyone just doesn’t feel right. this is a game tho so it’s just my issue and these aren’t real people lol. I love all the characters personalities though Erik/Gigachad is best character

4 Likes

What I was getting at is I was hoping Sarah wasn’t going to be the only character to have sex scenes. I know it’s indicated Kalina will be as well. But wasn’t sure if there would be anyone else. Personally sex scenes are always fine with me.

Thank you for answering my questions.

So far the game was enjoyable and offered a lot more content than the previous version.
As far as some suggestions and other little things go, it’d be pretty neat if we had the integration of a tracking system, which includes measurements such as weight and other optional data, it definitely would be a welcome addition. Furthermore, a scheduling component that incorporates day-tracking and limits the number of actions that can be taken per day, along with time-specific actions, would also elevate its gameplay experience.

@vial_zib there will be a way of tracking the progress. however as for the day cycle (and other rpg like mechanics like money or character stats) i intentionally didnt add something like this since in my opinion in most games they don’t really add much and often are actively annoying. like most money system in adult renpy games are:
press “work” 50 times and then ignore untill you run out of money again…
or if its monday morning and the event you want to see happens on sunday evening: lets press “wait” untill im at the right time…
maybe i’m in the minority here and if so i can look into adding something like this in the future but for now i don’t think the time it would take to add and maintain and use something like a day/week cycle is worth it

7 Likes

here is some AI art made by @Bladerune9 which i think look pretty good :slight_smile:

13 Likes

The game now gives heavy vibes of Fattening Career which is good, the improvements from the first release are night and day
Tho I must admit the girls get big way too quickly, If it goes like this I would expect the game to end in like 2-3 updates because the girls would reach the limit
I won’t mention small bugs etc. that’s normal things will get fixed in the future
Here is wishing Tina will get an redemption arc and will be a character we can feed :pray:

it is going to take a bit longer than that. And even if it didn’t i don’t see a problem with having a game be complete within months instead of years as long as it is finished.

also I uploaded a hotfix adressing the bigger bugs :slight_smile:

5 Likes

These are pretty good I wonder if he started with a 3d render and told the ai to image-to-image rather than just making a fully from scratch ai image?

1 Like

Yeah its img2img stable diffusion

2 Likes

@derpentrix
Its great that you want to add tracker prograss.

Also as you said money concept is problematic, adding it casues monnoton activities and grind for more money.

Day and night cycle would be gread addition but for now not needed, fow of the game is just right. But adding it laiter could cause more bugs in game.

Putting polls are great idea addition, hope there will be more.

And just one question, what will be on your Patreon? Devblogs, updates?

Keep the great work :blush:

2 Likes