Finally... Weight Gain

Well… The time is upon us… Weight Gain development has started in full swing and is our main focus :slight_smile:! I’ve been purposefully silent here as I was waiting for this moment to share with you. Between my last post which felt like decades ago, Project Quimbly has gone down many, many changes and this one is the single most fundamental game play change we want to introduce to you!

We cannot say for sure when it will be completely done but we can likely roll out patreon testing within the next two months or so! Here’s some images for reference about how this weight gain may work!:

28 Likes

lets go i love this idea

1 Like

7 Likes

Is the weight gain a toggle or just in there? I’d personally prefer it to be optional

2 Likes

It’s not toggle able however, it’s based on calorie consumption so feed foods that have less calories in order to not gain weight. Later I will add more recipes of healthy foods that take up more fullness to not gain a lot of weight and weight loss is also possible.

4 Likes

Will the girls react to their weight gain? Or will it just be a static change with no reactions.

1 Like

so can all girls gain weight or only the ones into it?

1 Like

It will start as a static change in the first update but reactions will be added soon after, (the following month or the one after)

1 Like

All girls into stuffing can gain weight whether they like it or not, however DEB cannot gain weight as she is a robot and she burns too many calories.

3 Likes

Is this a challenge??? :eyes:

4 Likes

Dope glad to hear it, sad that DEB cannot tho

2 Likes

So that’s why I was shown a scene like DEB is buggy and the inscription Err…

2 Likes