Five nights at fatties 2 is out

Oh, well now I feel quite stupid. I’m assuming that it’s not even in the game then…

If you mean a purple face that covers the whole camera screen randomly when switching between them, that just forces you out of your cameras if you look at it for too long and disorients you.(at least thats how think it works.)

Also I’m still not sure what causes Paranoia to just pop up randomly, I had her pop out just as I reached 6 A.M and I have no clue what the trigger condition is.

I’ve beaten all the minigames and nights, solid game. I don’t think Ill waste my time with the hardest custom night atm I doubt there’s anything unlocked from it yet.

Paranoia really only has two trigger conditions:

The first is while watching the cameras, there will be a group of popups that block the screen, if you click on the advertisement of the popup, she’ll start climbing out of the computer screen. Even if you just ignore the popups nothing happens, you would actually have to click on the ad.

The second is that occasionally the phone will ring (you can’t play with the audio down or off!) if you DON’T answer, she’ll start her attack again. Even if you just pick it up and immediately hang up you’ll be fine.

If she does start to come out of the computer screen, you can shine your flashlight on her and if you’re fast enough she’ll leave.

There is occasionally another face that takes up a camera now and then, that’s actually connected with the pink haired Milkamean (from the first interview)

1 Like

if you don’t mine can you give some hints on night 4 and the location of the minigame for nigh 3

There’s not an unlock at the moment, but there is a contest going on for it, announced on the devs’ twitter:

If you don’t mind me asking, how did you unlock the minigames? I wasn’t able to find one throughout my playthrough. I’m guessing that the secrets are found in the different nights at certain time intervals rather than something that is acquired through the interviews

Am I having a problem with performance? like. the game is fine until the beginning, but every time I try to start the tutorial, it doesn’t load, the sound lags a lot, and it starts to get laggier and laggier as if I were running a game from the year 2090 on a Windows XP

i can’t seem to actually progress in the nights, I’m not sure if it’s glitched or not as it, said 6am but went to a black screen indefinitely

the secrets are in the nights not the interviews there hidden in one of the rooms they take teh form boxes the first one is in milkmean room

For the record, the Waitress’ name is Hana Hara and her artist is ‘Thicker-Treat’.

I can’t progress in night one because I can’t press the button in the left hallway.

IDK if I am stupid but I cannot figure out Shift 4 Interview, I pour the wine but I die after I get it all in the cup.

You have to keep the mouse AWAY from her and her contract, basically put it opposite to her

Oh and do not click anywhere, If you hear the sound of scribbling, move it away

the trick is to move the mouse to the other side of the character to where she holds up the contract. You’ll hear the sound queue of scribbling pen, and that’s your only warning to move your mouse.

at night 4 there is a succubus who does pretty much does always kill me and it seems like she is too quick to react. also, i dont know how to deal with the white thing from interview 3, although she seems to attack pretty rarely.

Did anyone find the minigame for night 3 yet?

yeah, I think it’s the one in the gift shop

3 Likes