Five nights at fatties 2 is out

Does suki have an interview? im stuck at night 4 and the chance of a suki interview is what’s keepin’ me going.

Suki does not have an interview. She is, however the focus of the night 5 minigame.

Can anyone tell me how to beat the interviews on shift 2 and 4?

ok, now i know how to block that succubus, but holy moly, its hard to watch at anything.

Night 2 is Elina right? If so then the objective is to flick the light on when you think she is about to take a cupcake. If you turn the light on and see ghostly hands coming from the mirror it means you succeeded in catching her. If you don’t see any hands then you need to quickly turn the light off as staring at her too long will cause a jumpscare. I think you need to catch her either 3 or 4 times to win. My advice is to check every 14-15 seconds as that worked best for me.

Cruxia’s Interview has 2 steps. In the first, you need to uncork a wine bottle by shaking it with the mouse and then carefully pouring her a glass. Be careful not to spill it. In the second step you need to look away from wherever she’s holding the contract. If you hear the sound of a pen scribbling you need to quickly look to the other side of the room. She will ocasionally switch sides so be on your toes.

1 Like

I’m curious to know if anyone has a full run with custom night mode already unlocked. It’s been driving me nuts that there’s so many mechanics to micromanage on night 3 on top of having more added on both 4 and 5.

1 Like

I just wish I could play the damn thing.
It’s been 4 days and itchio is still giving me the “Too many users have downloaded this file” crap.
Who even thought that it was a good idea to make that clownass condition?

Eh, it’s not so bad. Night 5 doesn’t add any new characters it just speeds up existing ones, and night 6 is different. I haven’t managed to beat 12/20 mode yet, but at this point it’s just down to a matter of reflexes. The biggest tip I can give you is: Audio is your friend here. I highly recommend using headphones if you aren’t already. Listen to and learn the audio cues for each character that attacks via the halls/vent and you’ll be able to spend less time constantly checking the cameras for them and focus down the characters that need the camera to keep away (Cruxia, Thorne, etc).

If you’re having trouble with a specific character let me know and I’ll see what advice I can offer.

2 Likes

Unfortunately, I’m doing the No Audio Challenge where I try and beat the game without using any sounds or audio cues. Which frustrates me since it leaves me constantly forced to micromanage paranoia instead of focusing on the other characters, and leaves me with little warning for any of the other characters on night 3.

Does anyone know how to stop Elina in the office?

When you hear the whispers and see the blue hands, you have to move your mouse to them to push them back down.

2 Likes

Dunno what to tell you then. The game is designed around using both visual and audio cues. If you’re not going to use the available tools, then I guess you just have to hope to get incredibly lucky. I would advise not doing self imposed challenges until you’ve actually beaten the game normally first.

1 Like

Other than the minigames are there any other secrets that i should look out for and do i unlock something for beating 20 mode on custom night?

anyone know how to get nougat out of your office when she gets in with her pillars?

Nope, far as I can tell from talking to the people in the discord that’s an instant game over.

Anyone know if Minigame 4, the totally not Undertale one, has anything after the second phase?
I’ve never gotten further into it than the part where I get attacked by eyeballs for what feels like an eternity, so I’d just like to know if there’s anything more to it before wasting any more of my time.

after she eats your weapon/transforms you just need to keep pleading 3 to 5 times. after that its finished.

1 Like

So from what I’m seeing, no one else here is having an issue with the game freezing/softlocking itself upon starting any night?

1 Like

No, but I’m wondering about something, hear me out. Are you running Windows 11 with integrated graphics? I’ve been seeing a lot of bug reports with people with those specs having issues. The devs have been trying to nail down the issue.

1 Like

No; I’m using 10 with integrated graphics.