Five nights at fatties 2 is out

So anyone else having issues with clicking away the pop up ads? I didn’t have any problems before hand with them but Night 5 they either refuse to accept that I clicked on the X or, because they tend to stack ontop of one another, they accept the click, but for some reason pick one of the ones behind when I clicked, causing that chick to spawn, wasting time as I have to flashlight her, and causing me to lose time and die to one of the others because guess. I get that Audio cues are more important in this game, but frankly it’s still annoying.

Okay so after bruteforcing it I figured out my problem, turns out using the keyboard option for better reflexes and whatnot fucks up the mouse cursor a bit as it causes it to not revert back to the default form that is used when you aren’t interacting with anything and as such ends up stuck on the “stylized” arrow that it turns when you go to click on a door/computer. An annoying as hell glitch as it means the hitbox of the arrow is far smaller than what the arrow actually is, but a quick shaking of the mouse in the main office seems to snap it out of it’s nonsense and turns it back to normal so you can actually click on things and actually hit them.

Lmao, I got attacked by Suki, the vent girl, and the black and white lady all at once and the game freaked out. Now poor Mina is stuck in purgatory, but all of the exhibits disappeared.

5 Likes

Looking around the common questions, a basic guide for the five nights wouldn’t be too amiss. Understandably making a guide to help with the 20 mode would trivialize the contest, but I’ve had difficulty with somethings which i brute force through, but know it would’ve been a bit nicer to have some kind of help sheet on the side.

1 Like

When I first saw the webcam feature I was really hoping we’d get the main character to get some gradual weight gain throughout the shifts. While I don’t think this is the case, I was also hoping for at least a more consistent way to have the character gain weight at least temporarily. I managed to get the pink haired girl to stuff me once, but any time I let her in after that she just gave me a game over. The psychiatrist one seems pretty consistent since you can let her in without getting a game over, but she only stuffs me up by one stage (are there multiple levels of stuffed? idk lol).

Does anyone else know all the different things that can happen to your character without getting a game over? I was pretty much trying to make her gain weight throughout the whole thing but it’s kind of hard to do consistently.

5 Likes

So I’m confused about shift zero and what do I Do? I figured out most of it but can’t get all of it, Secondly, I don’t get the patterns of milkamean and the waitress? Does milkamean goes Ex1,Ex5,Ex6, then to the room? or what? I die to either milkamean or suki and I don’t know what I’m doing wrong on shift 2

Whether or not they go towards you or back is relatively random, but they will always go to adjacent rooms. The map is a bit deceptive as to what’s adjacent and what’s not.

Milkamean will always go to the left door and she tends to enter the hallway after being in the cafeteria area from my experience. If you don’t stop her at the door and she attacks you in the room, flash your flashlight in her face quickly to scare her off.

The waitress is difficult to nail down, her movements are pretty random from what I’ve seen. I’ve only seen her a couple times in the hallway so I can’t really give any tips on her.

Does she make a noise before she arrives? i have head phones on but i can’t figure it out

Please god someone send me a completed save.
I really, REALLY want to do the interviews, but I’m too much of a colossal wuss to even survive night 1. I simply cannot do it even after eleven tries, let alone the future nights. I’d love to do the interviews.

Weight is effectively a health bar in this game for the girls that use the mechanic. I believe there are 5 weight stages total, but I never counted. There is sort of a difference between inflation and stuffing, the visual for the last weight stage will be flabbier if its weight gain/stuffing, and rounder if its inflation (however, they are not separate mechanics. If you get stuffed, it mechanically is the same as being inflated).

Pink hair stuffs you, every burger she uses makes weight go up by 1 stage. If you are really fast with the flashlight, she is only guaranteed to feed you 1 burger whenever she enters the office. If she feeds anymore than that, you weren’t fast enough with the flashlight.

You can get inflated if the wolf woman (don’t know her name), I believe each pump increases your weight stage by 2 (the last weight stage will be the inflation variant). If she gets more than 2 pumps, or if you were stuffed by more than 1 burger/affected by the psychiatrist more than once you lose.

The psychiatrist can’t kill you, but if you don’t pay attention to her when she enters the office (shining the flashlight on her when her eyes begin to glow), she will slowly increase your weight level (inflation variant).

4 Likes

Achira (the psychiatrist) has been patched in the most recent version. She can kill you now at max fullness.

3 Likes

it’s time to get through night 2 tonight

1 Like

So i couldn’t do it i don’t know what I’m doing wrong, Does anyone have tips? i really want to get to custom night but I keep dying to milkamean

Watch her closely, she always goes on a set path from her starting point, to Cam 4, then Cam 5, Then 6, and finally 7, and after she disappears from 7, she’ll be in the hallway on the left

1 Like

how do you win the night 1 minigame? it never seems to end for me

Edit: nvm the yellow bar goes down if you wait. gotta eat without maxing it out to get bigger

What a beautiful game, I really loved it!! Can’t wait for future update, you really did a great work

any chance you could be more specific? i keep looking and i can’t find it

Since people keep asking where the minigame boxes are, both here and on the game’s discord, and it’s been about half a month since the game’s initial release, I have taken the liberty of screencapping the locations of the minigame boxes. Heavy spoilers, obviously. Each dropdown will have the room name that it’s in. If you still can’t find it, there will be a spoilered screencap with a zoom-in on the box in the room.

Shift 1

EX 1

night1

Shift 2

C. FC

night2

Shift 3

C. GF2

unknown

Shift 4

EX. 4

shift 4

Shift 5

EX. 2

shift 5

9 Likes

How do you do night 3 I get a Technical difficulty but don’t know how to clear it
Edit: I figured out but now I don’t have a pattern for The therapist and the waitress with the other things to manage

Thanks dude.

Hopefully the future update is coming out soon that unlocks the gallery and that other hidden mode that’s coming soon.