Five Nights with Fatties

Announcing a new horror halloween project just in time for the holiday season!

Download Game Here

From Team Poppu and Team Sunadokei, we do hope you guys enjoy it!

42 Likes

Amazing work! Though any chance of some tips? I keep getting caught by the orange haired girl coming from the front room lol

1 Like

Yeah, same here. The girl in the first level said to shine my light in the middle if anything shows up and I tried that but she didn’t go away and got me

Try blinking your flashlight at her rapidly

That worked, any idea on the strategy for the new addition on night 4?

Or hell, even a save file? Hopefully you can view the animations when you get caught, that would be fun.

Yup worked for me too! This game is really cool. I’m enjoying the challenge :slight_smile: That being said, I’ll probably be stuck on night 4 for a bit lol

Yeah, new girl from night 4 keeps taking me out no matter what I do lol. Not sure what to do :confused:

1 Like

Ok, haven’t gotten past Night 1 yet, but I have to say that this is really well put together! The only real complaint that I have is that there’s no way to skip the opening call. It’s not a huge issue, just that if you take the trial and error approach, the call tends to get a bit repetitive. Again, not really an issue, just something that comes from me being a dumbass, but it would be a nice QoL thing if possible.

1 Like

ok i beat the 4’th one. its simmilar to foxy in the og fnaf runs you down, just close the left door when she dissapears from the alley and listen for running. after that she stays outside the door and eventually swaps to the left one so keep an eye out for that.

I sorta managed to figure that out, keep running out of power to keep the door closed on her whenever i hear her coming. This is pretty brutal but fun lol

about 20 attempts at stage 4 so far, I think I might be bad at this game :smiley:

1 Like

The game for me was a fun challenge that has really well drawn art and gave me some Halloween fun.
(Night 5 hurt my power so much, that took me a while to complete. I’m afraid to do the custom nights.)

1 Like

Well, i managed to beat all nights, with Banquet Custom Night, and the game is pretty good! I totally enjoyed it.

Is it scary ? I’m kinda funky :joy:

No worries, I’m in the same boat.

Anyone What should I do with the monster that comes out on the third night? I got stuck there.

Just finished it, it was a lot of fun ! Thank you for this game to all the ones you participated in it’s creation.

how did you beat the orange haired girl?

spam flashlight on and off when she get to the entrance in front of you.

So, I’m in the small boat of people who have never played FFaF, so, I have no idea what I’m doing. Am I supposed to close the doors only when they’re at Cameras A and B?