Five Nights with Fatties

Night 4 is absurd. I haven’t died once until then and now I can’t even make it halfway. . . I think the new character that night might need some tweaking or something because even the one time I managed to block her, it basically puts a permanent strain on your power

1 Like

Day one let’s play of the game, enjoy :slight_smile:

I’m going to have to agree with what some others are saying. Night 4 is a frustrating spike in difficulty.

4:00 AM is my record on that night but my energy always runs out by then due to the Foxy expy.

Edit: Also noticed that the save data is saved to my registry. That’s a bit irksome and troubling.

2 Likes

Personnally, the night 4 went pretty well. The night 5 was the one where it took me longer to pass, and I liked the fact that it was pretty challenging. On overall, I liked the evolution of the difficulty.

1 Like

It looks like a lot of work was put into this, but I’m not good with jumpscares OR frustratingly difficult games(especially when it’s a kink game and it distracts from enjoying that aspect), so I had to quit at just Night 2. I guess I won’t be picking this up again until there’s an easy mode.

3 Likes

Yeah, gonna have to agree on the difficulty.
Never played any of the FNAF games, so I’ve got no idea what I’m doing.
Like, how do you stop the Red Haired girl that appears on Night 3? I shined the light to her face while she peeked at me, but she still stuffed my ass.

1 Like

Click it on and off repeatedly until she goes away. I’ve noticed that uses up a LOT of battery for some reason though.

1 Like

Maybe it’s because I never played FNAF, but I’m feeling like I have to missing something after losing night three a ton. Does each character have their own rules I’m supposed to be figuring out? I’ve never seen Suki pop show up in a doorway, and the orange hair girl seems like she comes out of nowhere. Nothing on the hallway cameras, I have one door locked and I’m staring at the other one ready to hit the flashlight, and then she pops up and I lose immediately.

1 Like

Man I can tell that a LOT of great effort went into this. I’m absolute trash at this game as I’m bad at handling horror games but from my few failed attempts this game feels like a solid, finished product :+1:
I believe someone mentioned an easy mode and I would thoroughly appreciate that myself. I want to witness everything this game has to offer but the horror elements make it difficult for me lol. Heck maybe even a non-scary mode if that’s even possible haha

1 Like

The tape has to keep being rewound in the bottom left room, if it runs out the character there comes and takes you out. The girl with the purple hair only seems to come from the door on the left and generally moves around, keep an eye out.
The cat girl in red usually moves around and will come from the door on the right, usually moving towards you every so often. The girl in red hair attacks from the front, keep an eye out, when she appears in that large door in the centre, flash the light at her over and over and she will leave.
The girl with the rats will run at you at about 2am i find, listen for that and close the door on the left when you hear it, then she hangs around attacking from wherever she feels like IDK.

Honestly i’ve been trying level 4 over and over and im pretty much done, amazing art and game but the difficulty is something else.

3 Likes

Thanks for the tips man. Yeah, after watching the Axxis stream I figured out how the skinnier girl with the tape recording works. Now I just need to watch out for the other two on cams and look out for the orange haired one and the rat lady.

Finished Night 5 so I’ll give my tips on how I got through.

General tip, you know when a girl has left the doors when the lights flicker and it’s safe to open the door again. Also don’t go checking everything right away. It usually takes some time for the girls to move into any position to harm you and using the camera’s drains your power so don’t be using it constantly if you can. And whenever a girl fails at entering your room they teleport back to their starting point, meaning you can safely ignore them for a lil while(with one exception).

MilkaMean (Pink haired girl)
By far the easiest one. Always goes for your left door, and a sound cue and visual cue of her moving across the screen happens to alert you when she’s at your door. She’ll “throw” a cupcake at your face which merely acts as a distraction. Close the door when you notice either cue and keep it closed till the light flicker so she can move. Because she’s the only one that waits at the left door, you never have to check it with your flashlight. And ignore her on the cameras.

Suki(Cat eared one)
Looking at her from the cameras doesn’t seem to help so don’t try to track her down. She waits at the right door but with no cue so just check with your flashlight every now and then. Close the door, only open when the light flicker etc.

Paranoia(the one that watches the video)
Pretty simple one. While looking at her room you’ll have the ability to rewind refilling the circle. Don’t let it empty or you game over shortly after. It takes a lil while to empty from full, and for minimal risk I’d say start winding it up after you’ve locked a girl out or just while you’re sitting around preserving power.

Crystal(Orange hair)
Another easy character. Only approaches middle door. if she pops up when you check flicker your flashlight at her rapidly till she pops away. When she does she’ll be back to her starting point.

Sandy(Rats girl)
The real bitch of the group, and still not entirely sure how she works. Sits in cam 9 with her back turned. In this state, you can wait long periods before checking in on her. If she’s facing the camera, check on her frequently. And if she’s right up to it, look over to the left side of your room before you raise cams and watch her. Either don’t leave your cameras or check as much as possible. Moment she disappears, close your left door. After the lights flicker, open the door and check the hallway cams and her starting point to see where she is. She’ll usually be facing your or right up to the cams state. If she’s in the opposite hallway then make sure to be facing the right door ready to close it. Once she’s back in her starting point she’ll be facing away and the cycle repeats.

Elina(Panther woman)
Slightly more complicated then orange haired. Also goes down the middle door, and same method to make her go ahead. Rather then attack you though she’ll summon spectral hands at the end of your screen. They won’t stop moving in until you make her go away, after that the hands will go in when you move and move back when you sit still. Don’t rush and use the time to check on Sandy and Paranoia

10 Likes

The cameras do help with Suki and MilkaMean. They cannot appear at the doors without having been to cameras A and B first, respectively. If you see them any other camera, you know they won’t be at the doors in the immediate future. This also applies to Crystal and Elina. Crystal always progresses from the back room, to the vents, to the front room, then to the front door, so you can estimate the time until her next attack. Elina isn’t as predictable, but still has to appear in the front room before she can be at the front door

And yeah, your assessment of Sandy is basically correct. When she’s at her starting position she’ll progress to a pose where she’s starting directly into the camera. When she’s doing that you need to be wary of her suddenly sprinting to the door. After she does that she behaves more like Suki and MilkaMean. After you stop an attack from her while she’s in that state, she’ll return to her starting behavior

I’ve finished all 5 nights. Does it just end after night 5’s dream sequence. No more ending after that?

Also wow, Paranoia’s genuinely scary.

2 Likes

True, you could use that to predict, but I generally find it easier to just wait and occasionally use flashlight then to try and hunt each of them down on cams(less power intensive I think) and looking at the cams outside your place is a crapshoot if they’re further away or awaiting at your doors.

Watched a playthrough video to see what I was missing because of how hard the game was, so now I can form a proper opinion on it.

It’s good at being an FNAF-style game. I haven’t played FNAF or any of its clones, but I’ve seen enough vids that I know this hits all the right notes and it’s well-made. But there just wasn’t enough focus on the fetish content. If I just wanted an FNAF-style game, I’d play any of the normal ones. But the fetish content is the reason I play fetish-themed games, and only three of the girls/endings in this provide satisfying fetish content(4 if you count furry TF), the others are just horror/gross endings.

1 Like

Do you have a link to the playthrough? :open_mouth:

1 Like

Here’s my playthrough video, the one Korota is referring to. Includes all 5 nights, cutscenes, the hardest Custom Night beaten, and all jumpscares at the end with warning.

9 Likes

Played through it all, beat all the custom nights and boy was that pretty solid. Challenging as heck but that might be a bad thing in some aspects as since it’s a link game you sorta are distracted, but I guess that’s part of the challenge in a way! Still I feel a gallery mode of some sort would’ve been helpful to those not looking to sink time into trial and error. Additionally some sort of hotkey for the cameras would be nice? I’m not sure if mouse flicking it up is a staple in fnaf since I never played much of it.

1 Like

Just beat night 5, very good game(though perhaps not the best “fetish” game). I did however find one glitch that I was unable to recreate beyond its first appearance. I hadn’t seen Milka’s Game Over yet, so in the custom night screen I set her to 30, and everyone else to “off”. This somehow resulted in every other character not just appearing, but also being in some kind of turbo mode. And by “turbo mode” I mean that they kill you quite literally five seconds into the night. Of course it was nothing to ruin the experience. Just a small thing.

Very legal, and very cool. I wish I could repeat the cutscenes, though—I was mostly playing to see what would happen during the next one!

2 Likes