Food Frontline: Gather cute girls and throw them at an endless legion of food! [v0.4.1]

the game saves automatically every 5 seconds when you are in the main menu (the indicator is at the top left of the screen)

Sorry, I meant if there’s a save/load function that could let you perhaps transfer saves through different files. Asking because I was forced to reset my progress due to a crash, which got followed up by a softlock if I tried to continue my existing file.

I see, sorry about that. I’m still working on an actual save and load window (like the one in Bellyful Life). For now you’ll need to reset game data

1 Like

I had an issue with it killing itself last time, so I haven’t tested it again.

First cleared with no challenge. The gingerbread castle glitched seemed to do more damage.

congratulation! you beat the hardest part of the game. I’ll add more content in the future

I think once you’ve lowered the upper curve for the prestige system, it should make everything more in line with the level difficulty I think. My one op unit doesn’t feel great to use atm. The metabolism is too high, the defense and hp are way too overpowered, and in terms of what type of game this is, stuffing is really difficult.

1 Like