Food Therapy šŸ” [Major Update 12-29-2020] (Interactive WG Feeding Game)

as soon as I press ā€œrun the gameā€ it automatically goes to landscape mode

Ah for me it goes into portrait mode even if Iā€™m in landscape before.

I will make APK shortly to hopefully fix this

1 Like

Thank you and sorry for wasting your time(惻ā€“ćƒ»; )悞

nonono its good to report bugs to me so I know to fix it >.<

1 Like

OK I figured out the issue, it works in firefox, can you try that for now?
It will take some time to fix since I need to break each patientā€™s texture into 4 smaller parts so all browsers can digest it.

1 Like

Yay, it works! (ā—ā€¢į“—ā€¢ā—)
Iā€™ll wait for further updates.
Thank you so much and have a wonderful day/night/evening/morning (ā— ā€æ惻)ā€”ā˜†

1 Like

v1.0 Major Update

TLDR: saving now works, game looks prettier, patients gets fatter

Change log:

• Game will automatically save and load (works on all platforms)
  • Re-rendered ALL patients with rounder bellies, increased resolution from 1280x720 to 1366x768
  • Added 1 new patient, Scarlet
  • added one fat level for a total of 4 different sessions for each patient
  • you can now order food in batches
  • added cheat option in settings
  • updated pixelated food sprites with smoother ones
  • added separate chewing sounds for crunchy foods, soft foods (cake), and better drink swallowing sounds
  • added heartbeat when you use the listen tool
  • added a ton of new foods, including giant burger and giant hot dog
  • added belly massage cream
  • adding 2 WIP fan made patients (Homali and Becca), made by Duase#9684 and Shane#4079
4 Likes

Sweet sweet victory.

How do you use the cream? Clicking the icon seems to do nothing.
Also, the patient menu needs a more obvious means to scroll, unless the WIP patients are just supposed to be cropped teasers. The current dragging is a bit EH, a bit ā€œunintuitiveā€ to a smooth-brained idiot like me.

How do you use the cream? Clicking the icon seems to do nothing

Drag the rub tool to the cream bottle

the patient menu needs a more obvious means to scroll

adding scroll buttons

1 Like

I dunno if itā€™s happening to anyone else, but the current build has no sound whatsoever. I thought it was a chrome issue, so I installed the Android build, but no sound either, despite the options having it enabled.

I tested both versions and there were sound, are you sure your speakers were on? What was the laptop/phone that you used?

Is there any way to make the text boxes of the girlsā€™ speech go any faster?

############################################################################################
FATAL ERROR in Vertex Shader compilation
ShaderName: shader_liquid

D3DXCompile failed - result

at gml_Object_RenderWater_Draw_0
############################################################################################

stack frame is
gml_Object_RenderWater_Draw_0 (line -1)

I found this and yes i literally just copied and pasted it

please install directX

press Q, or hold the skip button

1 Like

Thanks for the DirectX suggestion - it works now! Good fun!

1 Like

Okay thanks I noticed that. Overall I like the game, thereā€™s just some smaller complaints, namely general menu navigation and how dragging food/ the fork feels. The bigger issue Iā€™d complain about is both the sometimes bugginess of the game, like when you try to change music and the menus can break, as well as my general lack of satisfaction with the dialogue. I think some of the girls fall flat, as less of well known tropes and more of stereotypes with blatant in your face dialogue (the gamer girl is painful to read). Past that, I wish there was more dialogue as you did sessions, the thotty girl not telling me why sheā€™s here after 4 sessions is kinda rough, and also it seems some dialogue is shared with every girl regardless of personality, like the ā€œthatā€™s niceā€ when you wipe with a napkin.

Overall, I really do like the game so far, and I know itā€™s a WIP, but thereā€™s definitely room for improvement.

I was never a good writer to begin with. Right now my focus is on a character creator/modder so that others can create their own patients. The creator will have detailed options on what dialogue to show on which session so that other writers and artists can submit their own characters.

2 Likes

Okay thatā€™s fair enough

Liking the update quite a bit! Certainly seems more visually polished :smiley: Just one thing I noticed, Bobbi seems to be able to keep eating even after sheā€™s reached her limit, given her personality I wouldnā€™t be surprised if thatā€™s intentional but I figured I would mention it. Looking forward to more updates, a super casual game literally just about feeding girls is actually a really welcome thing when Iā€™m in the mood to chill :smiley:

1 Like