Food Therapy 🍔 [Major Update 12-29-2020] (Interactive WG Feeding Game)

Pretty cool, the updates definitely improved things and it’ll be nice to see these features added to FF.

I think the constant request to change the music is annoying. I think it would be better to have to learn music and food taste preference for each girl by talking to them and if you guess correctly they are more motivated to eat. The better the environment the more they eat per session. You need a lose condition for the player, maybe a time limit and if you don’t meet their goal weight/calorie intake in time you lose.
You could also do some neurotic personality traits that would be interesting as an obstacle for the player, like maybe one patient won’t eat anything unless you serve it too them with a fork, and maybe another won’t take a bite of food if her mouth is too dirty. Each patient could come with their own unique set of challenges. Just my $.02, feel free to take what you like and discard what you don’t.

I wonder…could it be possible to make them immobile in the final game?

I’ve noticed that the three levels of fatness repeat themselves.

It’s still beta, so that is excusable… for now X3

Content Update 06-23-2019 (v 0.13)

• Added two new patients, using models (and personalities) from my upcoming portal stuffing VN
  • Added more foods
  • Favorite foods mechanic: after the first session, you’ll know the patient’s favorite foods, and sometimes, the patient craves any favorite food (you can feed them any of the favorite food and they’ll eat)
  • Added new dialogues for the following sessions (improvements, how they see their new body…) not much added though.

Quick Patch:

• Added drinks
  • Added small hint on next food craving
  • Added extended burp sounds when patients are at their third session (credit Bel#0670 for sounds)
  • Fixed bug when they change their minds too quickly
5 Likes

Some dialogues (eating, wrong food…) are still default (same for each patient). I need to upgrade the dialogue system to make them unique for each girl in the next update.

1 Like

I have a request…could you make it more obivious about wanting a change of food/music? Sometimes the feedee girl would ask for one food, then suddenly change her mind, which is kinda frustrating.

1 Like

Have you tried asking them for their favourite food and whatnot in the talk option? I forgot about it while I was playing but it really helps once you know that it’s there.

I think he means that they change their minds too quickly, I’m fixing it

I made a small patch

Your wish has been granted!

3 Likes

The game is really promissing :wink: . Great job so far!

Thanks! Next update will come in a few days

3 Likes

Do you possibly have an exact date of when the update will be released?

How do you play on Android?

Just goto the game link in your browser.

Sorry, the last week has been killing me. Probably today or tomorrow

Don’t overwork yourself, you’ve got multiple projects going on at once.

4 Likes

Content Update 07-12-2019 (v 0.14)

I have been very busy with life, so sorry for the lack of updates.
Game Link

Updates:

• Added 4 new patients and their starting dialogues (no development dialogues for later fat levels yet). These characters and personalities are taken from my to be released game - Portal Stuffing
  • Fixed saving bug on windows (saving still not available on web version yet)
  • New TV graphics by Vlaceon#1009
    Next steps:
  • Adding more fat levels to each patient
  • new foods and mechanics
9 Likes

Food therapy has been on Itch.io’s new & popular list for the last four days :smiley:

14 Likes

Reeeeeeally like the new character models, look a lot nicer. Though sometimes I wished the stomach was able to look a bit softer at higher weights. Really like the personal dialogue too. Makes them feel like individuals

1 Like